My 2023 New York outdoor grow

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

This 2023 will be my 3rd year growing outside and I can say is my pots are never big enough 🤣🤣 I am replacing 3 20gallon fabric pots with a 3.5x9 bed 🤣 this will be the auto bed and I will grow 3 big plants in 25gallon fabric pots. But I will have 2 of my blue dream crosses in those 25gallon pots😉

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ive got bruce banner, blueberry, and gold leaf autos here. Thinking about popping 2 or 3 each when mid may rolls around. I just need sunshine and warm weather. Im over the cold and snow

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey yall, getting things prepared for my outdoor season. Its rapidly approaching and i had only planned for 1 photo and a bunch of autos this summer. Well things are changing, i found some bag seeds laying around and figured i wont geow them inside so outside they will go, with some autos and 2 extra fem photos.

My lineup is
Candy Paint-reg
Jawbreaker-reg
Green Crack-fem
LSD-fem
And a GSC fem i started in January.

GSC has been a finicky bitch from the start, growing 3-4 branches per node for the first 4 or 5 nodes and now its finally growing out of that and looking more like a plant than a wadded up ball of leaves.

The GSC will have a 20-30 gallon home and the rest will get around 10 gallon homes. Hopefully this year goes better than last year, and i actually get a harvest.

Gsc in her 7 gallon pot, looking like a ball of leaves.
Nice! I’m in for sure!

TSD

TSD

Well. Anyone in new york be careful. New york is still being the same ol same ol state it always has been. Buddy of mine just got locked up over 2 plants and 5 ounces of weed......
Fuck this state.
Well that's no Bueno. Was he on probation or something?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Ive got bruce banner, blueberry, and gold leaf autos here. Thinking about popping 2 or 3 each when mid may rolls around. I just need sunshine and warm weather. Im over the cold and snow
I am not 100percent sure what I am going to run outside 🙃 I have room for 6 maybe 8.
1. Blueberry dream
2. Strawberry dream
3. Dj short Blueberry/ clone
4. Blueberry muffin
I also have a auto bed 3x9
1. Green crack
2. Hindu kush
3. Bruce banner
4. Zkittlez
That's what I am thinking but then again my son did say he wanted to grow gelato outside I have to see if my buddy can get a cut ✂️

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I am not 100percent sure what I am going to run outside 🙃 I have room for 6 maybe 8.
1. Blueberry dream
2. Strawberry dream
3. Dj short Blueberry/ clone
4. Blueberry muffin
I also have a auto bed 3x9
1. Green crack
2. Hindu kush
3. Bruce banner
4. Zkittlez
That's what I am thinking but then again my son did say he wanted to grow gelato outside I have to see if my buddy can get a cut ✂️
I coul ld get down with all but 2 of them.
First is bruce banner, but i think thats cause i grew 12 autos of it and had around 3 pounds of it to smoke so i think i burned myself out on it (pun intended) The second one is gelato, ive yet to have a pheno of gelato i actually enjoyed smoking. In new york all the gelato i can get is so dark its almost black, smells like musty cloves, and tastes like what sweaty gym socks smell like. Its always nasty, not sure what the hype is over gelato, maybe the stuff i get is just trash or mot gelato🤣

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I coul ld get down with all but 2 of them.
First is bruce banner, but i think thats cause i grew 12 autos of it and had around 3 pounds of it to smoke so i think i burned myself out on it (pun intended) The second one is gelato, ive yet to have a pheno of gelato i actually enjoyed smoking. In new york all the gelato i can get is so dark its almost black, smells like musty cloves, and tastes like what sweaty gym socks smell like. Its always nasty, not sure what the hype is over gelato, maybe the stuff i get is just trash or mot gelato🤣
Lol 😆 I feel like that about Tropicana cookie. I had a large plant in 2021🤢🤮 I hope I can do gelato 33 justice. We're going to the seedbank in a couple of weeks. I have seen massive differences with full organic grows plus knf inputs.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lol 😆 I feel like that about Tropicana cookie. I had a large plant in 2021🤢🤮 I hope I can do gelato 33 justice. We're going to the seedbank in a couple of weeks. I have seen massive differences with full organic grows plus knf inputs.
Maybe 33 is different as we get a lot of gelato 41 around here. Your choices where i am is runtz, biscotti, sherbert, gelato.

Or all 4 crossed into 1, its pretty slim pickings near me and with losing 2 grows back to back ive been buying a lot more than id like to admit.... and my main guy just messaged me tonight saying tonight's his last night so fk gotta get a new guy.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Give it a couple of years to normalize more people will get into it as a hobby. But there's a business opportunity also 🤔 do you have any local hydro stores?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Give it a couple of years to normalize more people will get into it as a hobby. But there's a business opportunity also 🤔 do you have any local hydro stores?
I think theres a couple, i know theres this place called Organica but i dont know what they have ive never been there. I usually shop with Ace Hardware honestly. They have most of the stuff i use.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I think theres a couple, i know theres this place called Organica but i dont know what they have ive never been there. I usually shop with Ace Hardware honestly. They have most of the stuff i use.
It's the contacts you make with like minded people. I have a buddy that gets cuts for another grower who keeps moms. I got some strawberry cough and blue dream from him. Stunning plants so I held on to them in seed form by reversal.

Top Bottom