my butter taste like an ashtray!

• Thread starter coco361
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coco361

Put the butter in gel caps - no taste !
Been there done that now I turn em into oil and decarb an into caps
Thank you! Great idea! I hate wasting anything! Those roaches were of some of the best DRO I have ever had, can't throw that stuff away!

C

coco361

Why would anyone infuse a bag of roaches in butter and expect a different result? Too funny.
oh I knew it would be bad, just thought there might be a trick to reduce the taste of an ashtray. Ive never tasted an ashtray but my ex was a cigarette smoker and I am pretty sure he always tasted like an ashtray! Disgusting!

steamroller

steamroller

For recovering roaches as clean as possible I would cut the smoked end off and then use alcohol on the clean portion .
Pot and butter taste like um , pot and butter anyways . 🤔
Even the best extraction techniques all say fire in fire out ,which is what drew the garbage in garbage out remark .
I have a hard time not wanting to get all of it also. 😬

Ponky

Ponky

oh I knew it would be bad, just thought there might be a trick to reduce the taste of an ashtray. Ive never tasted an ashtray but my ex was a cigarette smoker and I am pretty sure he always tasted like an ashtray! Disgusting!
There is a way using a kind of acid. But you need a lab..and at that point you just make clear. Crumble it up into a roach joint. Mix in some fresh bud. Best you can do.

Reactions: TSD
Moshmen

Moshmen

For recovering roaches as clean as possible I would cut the smoked end off and then use alcohol on the clean portion .
Even the best extraction techniques all say fire in fire out ,which is what drew the garbage in garbage out remark .
There is no thca left in any material that leaves my home ! Lol

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Then you need to plant more. lol

But I know not everyone can. I'm rural with plenty of private bush so I can get carried away some years. BTW, a dozen well tended plants produce more than an untended forest.

There is no thca left in any material that leaves my home ! Lol
I had a 200 plant seed run a couple years ago. I only grabbed the seed from the best plants. I abandoned the rest.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I can understand not throwing roaches away. I only smoke blunts so I save every roach in a foil blunt package but I've never thought about making edibles from them; I just break them down and remove the tobacco wrap from the roach and re-roll into what I call "roach blunts" that get you super-duper stoned 🤠

Latest posts

Top Bottom