my butter taste like an ashtray!

• Thread starter coco361
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I call it G2 (generation 2) I have a container just for broke down roaches. If I roll something new, I dump in my tray weed that didn't make it onto the roll. It masks the roach flavor ok. I've never successfully made it to a G3 blunt. I'm curious if it would be bad though
Been there and around 3rd/4th generation they are so resiny they won’t hardly burn not to mention it’s an acquired taste for sure!

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Been there and around 3rd/4th generation they are so resiny they won’t hardly burn not to mention it’s an acquired taste for sure!
That’s so true once it gets down to 3/4th it starts to get very oily and the taste is not the best but hopefully by time u reach 3rd generation you can just toss it small roach and start with fresh bud

420hobbygrower

420hobbygrower

Correct, for most home growers cannabinoid separation is not possible. It can be done multiple ways but I think I might be the only idiot here with the equipment to do it.
What equipment are you using? Or is there too much to easily say?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

What equipment are you using? Or is there too much to easily say?
38183EA8 62E2 449D B474 02B1C45BBC5B

This is part of it. I also use a Chromotography column. I don't want to hijack this thread but I can expand elsewhere if there is interest.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Mr doctor I need some medicine please :)
Ha, yeah that is how we treat it. We have different capsules or products for different needs. When my wife wants to make a sleepy time thing, in goes CBN, Myrcene, and 50/50 THC and CBD. The CBD steers the THC away from producing weird ass dreams.

The potential mixes are endless.

Ponky

Ponky

Ha, yeah that is how we treat it. We have different capsules or products for different needs. When my wife wants to make a sleepy time thing, in goes CBN, Myrcene, and 50/50 THC and CBD. The CBD steers the THC away from producing weird ass dreams.

The potential mixes are endless.

Is Myrcene the modulator you need to unlock the potency?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Don't know about that but have a great recipe, take a 1/2oz give light grind, take a large pot bring to simmer, put 3 sticks butter and weed in smaller pot do not let it boil off, let simmer for 2&1/2 hours, get a fine metal strainer and pour butter through strainer use a spoon to mash juice out of weed, clean strainer and strain again, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla, put in container let cool put in fridge to harden, use an 8x8 round non stick pan, add brownie mix and butter, cook till done, after cooling cut brownies into 4 even slices then cut those in half so you will have 8 even doses, with the double strain and vanilla you will taste no weed, people beg me for these, at dispensary 1 brownie is $35+ tax and was told mine are much better, I cut into 4 pieces and ate 1 and passed out, when woke could not stand, staggerd around all next day and even felt day after so cut into 8 doses bc 4 is to much.

steamroller

steamroller

Mycerne is a terp .

What is myrcene and what does it do?
It’s the most prevalent terpene in cannabis plants in North America and Europe and is often associated with the couchlock effect that is common in sedative chemovars (often referred to as “indica” strains ). Other effects associated with Myrcene include anti-inflammatory and analgesic as well as muscle relaxant properties.

TSD

TSD

Don't know about that but have a great recipe, take a 1/2oz give light grind, take a large pot bring to simmer, put 3 sticks butter and weed in smaller pot do not let it boil off, let simmer for 2&1/2 hours, get a fine metal strainer and pour butter through strainer use a spoon to mash juice out of weed, clean strainer and strain again, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla, put in container let cool put in fridge to harden, use an 8x8 round non stick pan, add brownie mix and butter, cook till done, after cooling cut brownies into 4 even slices then cut those in half so you will have 8 even doses, with the double strain and vanilla you will taste no weed, people beg me for these, at dispensary 1 brownie is $35+ tax and was told mine are much better, I cut into 4 pieces and ate 1 and passed out, when woke could not stand, staggerd around all next day and even felt day after so cut into 8 doses bc 4 is to much.
Use clarified butter and add sunflower lecithin (I assume you're already decarbing) and you will see potency increase significantly... I usually do a half ounce per cup of clarified butter, a quarter cup of finished butter gives me about 2 dozen pieces of fudge, which is my go to. One piece chills ya, 2 stones ya, 3 whacks ya... etc lol... dispensary edibles usually don't come close to my fudge.

Top Bottom