My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

A little goodies for the week-end.. Something to go with a tall ice cold glass of milk.. I never tried this before.. I always just made the canna butter.. This time, in a double boiler type method.. I infused 2/3 cups canola oil with about a 1/2 oz of pakistani bud.. And here's my Pak Canna Stani fudge brownies.. Enjoy the week-end farmers..
DSC04338

Pak Canna Stani Brownies
DSC04341

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

A little goodies for the week-end.. Something to go with a tall ice cold glass of milk.. I never tried this before.. I always just made the canna butter.. This time, in a double boiler type method.. I infused 2/3 cups canola oil with about a 1/2 oz of pakistani bud.. And here's my Pak Canna Stani fudge brownies.. Enjoy the week-end farmers..View attachment 371646

Pak Canna Stani BrowniesView attachment 371647
LOOKS DELICIOUS! That's starting the weekend off right.

green bastard

green bastard

Thanks B.. If the damn law would let me, I would have a few 1,000 watters blazing 24-7... Yeah, no biggie at all.. I did a little rough estimate awhile back, and the cost of running a plant from start to finish cost me about $75 to $90.. Still a bargain.. I know theres some damn good bargains over there!.. Best DP
damn DP you dure have been a busy man!....lookin damn fine up in your house!....love all the selection be lookin forward to seein some end product and some smoke reports keep it greein homie!!!!....GB

Max Frost

Max Frost

What else B.. Ya know I have to keep it simple.. 2% or whole milk?.. View attachment 372194

SIMPLE??? Well, you DID go for the brownies that had walnuts!!! That's how it starts, bro! Next thing we know, you'll be running lines for the hydro set-up if we don't watch you!!! ;) Well...I missed ALLOT, huh? pak "canna" stani brownies...haha! love your wit, DP! Bro...your plants are all looking SUPER!!! I think that 6'er is gonna make a huge difference for you in all areas! Those fems of the CC & PE are looking great! Marvelous structure and very very vigorous!! LOTSA bud sites too! Keep 'em coming bro! How'd the brownies turn out? You've got my sweet tooth tingling now! I might have to whip up a batch of something sweet before long myself. Y'all make it sound sooo good with the ice cold milk! I can see myself getting caught up in a loop tho! If I get the munchies and pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...
:hungover:

"Haha...Best, -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I've actually never tried it in an edible, when my harvest comes I'll have to try it.
I think I need a little more work on my edibles freespirit.. They just didn't pack a punch at all!.. Very disappointed.. I heard of taking some iso hash and mixing it with your butter over low heat.... Might go that route next time.. my last batch of QWISO hash kicked my ass.. Thanks for stopping by bro.. DP

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

SIMPLE??? Well, you DID go for the brownies that had walnuts!!! That's how it starts, bro! Next thing we know, you'll be running lines for the hydro set-up if we don't watch you!!! ;) Well...I missed ALLOT, huh? pak "canna" stani brownies...haha! love your wit, DP! Bro...your plants are all looking SUPER!!! I think that 6'er is gonna make a huge difference for you in all areas! Those fems of the CC & PE are looking great! Marvelous structure and very very vigorous!! LOTSA bud sites too! Keep 'em coming bro! How'd the brownies turn out? You've got my sweet tooth tingling now! I might have to whip up a batch of something sweet before long myself. Y'all make it sound sooo good with the ice cold milk! I can see myself getting caught up in a loop tho! If I get the munchies and pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...and get the munchies even worse...then pig out on the brownies...
:hungover:

"Haha...Best, -Max
Thank you my brother.. Glad your back up and rolling.. We all missed you bro!.. Thanks for them kind words.. Alls well, but that damn PE in flower.. Damn bitch wants lots of N.. and the Don fell behind.. So out came the Grow Big.. And I see the CC is wanting a little too.. Seems the FF all purpose 5-5-5 couldn't keep up with there needs.. Always have to have some atomic bomb food on hand.. hope I can dial her back in.. Thanks brother.. D

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yum yum...love some brownies and vanilla ice cream...makin me hungry...better go eat some breakfast haha. DP don't sweat the fact you didn't feel much off the edibles. I've made many batches some double and triple strength and have never found any type of profound effect, nothing even close to smoking. I will say when I smoke a bowl and eat an edible it does seem to make the buzz last longer. Love your work here bro, thanks for sharing it with us. MGG

chikken

chikken

yall doing something wrong somewhere. I make canna butter and bake cookies with it, if you can stand more than a couple of cookies you're bad ass in my book. the canna butter I make will fuck you up.and smoke a joint with it, you'll be massive high.

Bigdambud made some paralyzer cookies too. I love edibles. can't wait to get some trim and make some. I think butter makes better edibles than oils do also. I've tried both and the butter comes out stronger, I think the fat in the butter attaches to the thc and makes a better product.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

yall doing something wrong somewhere. I make canna butter and bake cookies with it, if you can stand more than a couple of cookies you're bad ass in my book. the canna butter I make will fuck you up.and smoke a joint with it, you'll be massive high.

Bigdambud made some paralyzer cookies too. I love edibles. can't wait to get some trim and make some. I think butter makes better edibles than oils do also. I've tried both and the butter comes out stronger, I think the fat in the butter attaches to the thc and makes a better product.

LOL...I thought the same thing...that's why I tried it several different ways...double strength, triple strength. Just like each strain will effect a person differently I think some people are effected in a much more profound way when ingesting edibles than others. I've tried plenty of other peeps edibles up here and they just don't do shit for me. You gonna have to play baker man and cook up some of those paralyzers B.....I'll def. give em a try. :D MGG

Last edited:
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Yup, must be me chik.. I see a friend twice a year, and his brownies will put you in the ozone every time.. I liked the butter better also.. I think I slow cooked it for a long time.. and that was my best batch.. made some good pumpkin spice cookies.. I'll just keep hanging out in the test kitchen.. Big B makes everything dank!..I'm sure they rocked.. Thanks bro.. DP

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Well always someone not wanting to go along with my simple plan.. G-13 pineapple express in FF OF soil amended with FF all purpose granulars 5-5-5.. and top dressed with some FF fruit and flower at flip.. shes 4 weeks in, and fading fast.. Been hitting her up with FF Grow Big for a week now.. and still fading.. I'm thinking N.. a few pics.. Think I should boost the N.. or start flushing?.. thanks
DSC04378
DSC04379

chikken

chikken

I put my butter and water mix in the crock pot and let it simmer for a few hours, then strain the weed. pour the butter water mixture into a bowl and put in the fridge and in a few hours you got butter.

chikken

chikken

DP I tried those fox farm granulars and were not impressed, I got the veg and fruit and flower of fox farm's. I don't think they break down quick enough for what we are doing. had the same thing. about week 4 started fading. N deficiency. I tried chasing it down with grow big and never caught up, liquids for me. I got the granular just sitting there..lol

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

DP I tried those fox farm granulars and were not impressed, I got the veg and fruit and flower of fox farm's. I don't think they break down quick enough for what we are doing. had the same thing. about week 4 started fading. N deficiency. I tried chasing it down with grow big and never caught up, liquids for me. I got the granular just sitting there..lol
I don't think I'm going to catch this bitch either chik.. Seems the grans work good for me during veg, along with the FF OF soil.. But like ya said.. they break down a little to slow.. I have some Earth Juice flower on stand by.. I don't use the Tiger Bloom anymore.. Also Im with ya on the butter.. Best batch I did was with the crock pot method.. Thanks brother..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

A little BOG update.. Going to flip the blue moon rocks in about 2 more weeks.. Both have been in new shoes with FF OF soil, amended with FF all purpose 5-5-5 granulars.. And I'm going to be using FF Grow Big on the lifesaver, and the sour strawberrys, and sour grape.. Flipped the sour bubble about a week ago, and I'm pretty sure its a male.. Going to give it a few more days.. Have to be 100%.. My eyes are not as good as the owls.

blue moon rocks week 6 veg
DSC04374

DSC04373

Latest posts

Top Bottom