My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Lookin' good bro! I don't have allot of luck with edibles either, but I've lost part of my stomach and small intestines so I figure that probably has something to do with it. Some Rx medicines have to be "dose-adjusted" for my issues, so I guess the MJ edibles are the same way.

Yep...definitely a N def bro! If it were me, I'd hit 'em pretty hard with the Grow Big and as severe as the def is...I'd foliar feed as well. I doubt you'll ever get it completely caught up, but maybe you can preserve your fans and make it thru flowering. If you DO foliar feed, I'd separate the plant out, spray her down really good, making sure to get the undersides of the leaves with as fine a mist as possible, and then I'd take it out from under the direct light and move it off to the side. I'd keep her there until she dried off completely. Id also put a fan blowing directly on her until she was completely dry. I also think you're best off foliar feeding right when your lights come on. Just be sure not to keep her under direct light until she's completely dry, or it can burn her leaves.

Normally, I never foliar feed or spray at all in flower, unless it's an emergency...but I'd classify an N- that sever as an emergency and do it if it were me. If you haven't fed them before, I'd start them out at 2 to 2-1/2 tsp Grow Big, and bump it up by 1/2 tsp each feed. I'd also go heavy on the foliar feed, at about 1 tsp/Gal. Your granulars just aren't having enough time to break down. I've also found that with the C-99 crosses I'm running (Orange x Pineapple, BCS x ST xC-99, and Chucky's Bride...they are ALL very N hungry thru the stretch! I'm battling the same problem on one of my OxP's I was trying to feed organically right now. Once you get behind in flower...it's almost impossible to get completely caught up. I'm just trying to minimize the damage!

On my next runs of these, I plan to get them loaded up really good before flipping by getting in a couple of good strong veg feeds. I'll also probably continue the Grow Big up until they get flowering really well and are past the stretch...like maybe 4 or 5 weeks in. It'll just depend on how they're responding. Best of luck to you bro! I know you'll bring her in looking great!! Best, -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks fellas.. Max, MGG, just going to pump her ass up with some Grow Big.. main line her ass!.. If she ends up as QWISO, so be it!.. Max, I have my O x P going the same way.. I'll have to keep a close eye on her.. Shes about 2 weeks in, and looking great.. I forgot to post my other bog plants.. First pic..the two sour strawberry seedlings, pic#2 ,sour grape seedling.. started in FF OF ( slight burn ) and #3 lifesaver in FF HF soil, week 3 veg.. Peace DP
DSC04368
DSC04370
DSC04372

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Yea DP...seen it some where you asked about the Fruit and Flower....my notes reflect it being very good stuff...but...to put it in when you up-pot, it has little time to break down some/most of it's components for the plant to use them in the time frame...I'm still using it as a Mild top dressing though, but feel if you mixed it in your soil ,and let it stand for a couple, 3 wks before upping the girls...you're less likely to chase your N tail...never fear the GB bottle if ya gotta have it...and I've carried a taste of N all the way through flower with no adverse effects...just don't over do it...1/4 tsp GB per maybe, in every feed til the end...it's common to see this happen, especially when there's multiple strains involved....they never eat the same...but you can find a happy median by keeping a taste in there...I ain't worried 1 bit...you'll get a rabbit out the hat...and know just what to do with it...B

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Yea DP...seen it some where you asked about the Fruit and Flower....my notes reflect it being very good stuff...but...to put it in when you up-pot, it has little time to break down some/most of it's components for the plant to use them in the time frame...I'm still using it as a Mild top dressing though, but feel if you mixed it in your soil ,and let it stand for a couple, 3 wks before upping the girls...you're less likely to chase your N tail...never fear the GB bottle if ya gotta have it...and I've carried a taste of N all the way through flower with no adverse effects...just don't over do it...1/4 tsp GB per maybe, in every feed til the end...it's common to see this happen, especially when there's multiple strains involved....they never eat the same...but you can find a happy median by keeping a taste in there...I ain't worried 1 bit...you'll get a rabbit out the hat...and know just what to do with it...B
Thanks B.. I've been doing alot of pick and mix runs.. lots of different strains.. Hard to dial um in not knowing about there needs.. Ya never get to know them up close and personal.. Good ole GB will pull me up.. Thanks again brother.. D

green bastard

green bastard

Well always someone not wanting to go along with my simple plan.. G-13 pineapple express in FF OF soil amended with FF all purpose granulars 5-5-5.. and top dressed with some FF fruit and flower at flip.. shes 4 weeks in, and fading fast.. Been hitting her up with FF Grow Big for a week now.. and still fading.. I'm thinking N.. a few pics.. Think I should boost the N.. or start flushing?.. thanksView attachment 373402 View attachment 373404
my guess is a cal mag def....nitrogen def....or a lock out of some sort when was the last time you flushed your medium?

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

everything is lookin smooth though bro keep it up!
Haven't flushed her yet GB.. I haven't been feeding her much.. just some organic ganulars and big bloom.. I usually flush the last week of flower, unless I fuck up and burn something.. I been hitting her up with the grow big.. If things get worse, I'll flush the bitch.. give her a nice douche.. Thanks bro..

green bastard

green bastard

Haven't flushed her yet GB.. I haven't been feeding her much.. just some organic ganulars and big bloom.. I usually flush the last week of flower, unless I fuck up and burn something.. I been hitting her up with the grow big.. If things get worse, I'll flush the bitch.. give her a nice douche.. Thanks bro..
i always flush my plants out once a month in veg or flower to try and avoid problems

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I should practice what I preach.. When in doubt, flush um out.. Plus I had some bastard on my shoulder telling me to do so.. dude looked kind of greenish..lol.. Well the soil is buffered now after a good old flush, flushed both the pineapple express, and the cotton candy.. Gave them a little taste of grow big.. and they seem happier already.. Feeding is useless, if your ph is out of whack.. There both 5 weeks in, so I'll go easy on the N.. and start them on some earth juice sugar peak flower soon.. I have about another 7 days for my ak-47 clones from clones to finish.. Then I will be moving the Bog blue moons into flower.. Also the bog sour bubble that I flipped, and thought for sure was a dude.. turned out to be a gal!.. What I thought were balls, was just new leaf growth.. And rocs O x P has been a pleasure to grow.. shes 3 weeks in, and looking great... Will be popping some more of ROC's beans soon..
DSC04418
cotton candy week 5
DSC04420
pineapple express week 5
DSC04402
ROC's O x P week 2

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Great looking grow man! I'm in on this show for sure. I like the strains you've got going- lots of variety. Been hearing a lot about that Sour Bubble lately. I have been known to stick to a couple varieties and run them repeatedly, most of the time almost too much. Good to see so many people on the farm going for it and trying lots of strains at once! Take care and keep up the good work!
-CBDMN

Max Frost

Max Frost

I should practice what I preach.. When in doubt, flush um out.. Plus I had some bastard on my shoulder telling me to do so.. dude looked kind of greenish..lol.. Well the soil is buffered now after a good old flush, flushed both the pineapple express, and the cotton candy.. Gave them a little taste of grow big.. and they seem happier already.. Feeding is useless, if your ph is out of whack.. There both 5 weeks in, so I'll go easy on the N.. and start them on some earth juice sugar peak flower soon.. I have about another 7 days for my ak-47 clones from clones to finish.. Then I will be moving the Bog blue moons into flower.. Also the bog sour bubble that I flipped, and thought for sure was a dude.. turned out to be a gal!.. What I thought were balls, was just new leaf growth.. And rocs O x P has been a pleasure to grow.. shes 3 weeks in, and looking great... Will be popping some more of ROC's beans soon..View attachment 375433 cotton candy week 5View attachment 375434 pineapple express week 5View attachment 375435 ROC's O x P week 2

Oh yeah! Those gals are looking great, DP!!! Can't wait to watch them fatten up!! Super job bro, and don't be afraid of the nutes when you need them! You don't want to overfeed...but you sure don't want to underfeed either! It can really cut into your yield and quality...not to mention causing all kinds of probs! I know you got it going on tho! That's a great line-up you're running this round!! SUPER!!! Best, -Max

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

"Feeding is useless, if your ph is out of whack.."....Wisdom words bro....I still see a good finish....go pop them ROC beans...they kinda like Cracker Jacks somewhat...there's always a prize in a batch...B

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Muchas gracias amigos.. I have to admit, my grow style is like that of an untrained musician..I sort of play it by ear.. I like to start off with just some organics.. But sometimes the beat changes, and I have to rearrange the lyrics also.. Growing many different varieties, thats bound to happen sometimes.. Its more of a challange than a problem though.. Only challange now is a chocolope acting cattywampus in veg.. little bitch!.. All else is smooth sailing.. Uppotted the Bog sour grape, and the two sour strawberry's into 1 gal new shoes.. with FF OF soil.. Amended the soil of the SS with 1 Tbls of FF all purpose 5-5-5 organic granulars per pot.. And straight up FF OF for the sour grape.. The sour bubble that I flipped about 10 days ago, is built like a fire plug.. The stem is as thick on the top of the plant, as it is at the base.. I also flipped both of my Bog blue moon rocks because of space issues.. One was short and very stout.. and the other was branchy.. I had wished to take some cuts from that one, but zero space.. Peace and keeping it simple.. DP
DSC04513
Bog sour grape week 2 veg
DSC04511
Bog sour strawberry week 2 veg
DSC04483
Bog sour bubble day 12 flower
DSC04479
Bog blue moon rocks. 8 weeks veg, flipped today
DSC04477
Bog blue moon rocks. 8 week veg, flipped today

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The BOG's you've got there are looking really happy man, especially on those BMRs! Is this your first run of BOGs stuff? How long have you been running soil and granulars? How much do you end up having to supplement in addition to the granulars in the mix. I was just curious because I haven't seen too many growers use em and it seems that you've got that mix pretty down.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

The BMR looks amazing bro. Really likin the structure of that ROC O x P. Gonna be a nice selection for the spring smoke out. Just so ya know, and I'm sure you already do...there were some badass musicians that never read a note! :D Keep doin what you do brother. MGG

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

The BOG's you've got there are looking really happy man, especially on those BMRs! Is this your first run of BOGs stuff? How long have you been running soil and granulars? How much do you end up having to supplement in addition to the granulars in the mix. I was just curious because I haven't seen too many growers use em and it seems that you've got that mix pretty down.
Thanks brother.. Yes it is my first go at some Bog gear.. The BMR's are really a hardy one.. I been using the granulars off and on for awhile now.. I use it at 1 tbls per gal of soil at the 1st uppotting, then I'll amend it again when I uppot into 2 gal pots for the flip.. I use the Fox Farm Fruit and Flower for that uppot, mixed the same way.. 1 tbls per gal of soil.. I usually don't need to supplement with anything until week 4 of flower.. depending on the strain.. Some do end up needing a little boost of NPK.. I always have some quick acting NPK on hand .. Hope that helps bro.. Best DP

Top Bottom