My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

The BMR looks amazing bro. Really likin the structure of that ROC O x P. Gonna be a nice selection for the spring smoke out. Just so ya know, and I'm sure you already do...there were some badass musicians that never read a note! :D Keep doin what you do brother. MGG
Thank you brother MGG.. I like her too... I'll be showing off some different ROC gear soon!.. I'm so stoked bro!.. Stick around.. Best and much thanks.. DP

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I'm just finishing my ak-47 clones from clones.. I was watering my clones from my 1st time cloning, and I seen a couple nice cuts to be had.. So for the fun of it.. I sliced off 2 cuts ala chikken style.. I just fed them both with FF granulars, and hit them up with some Earth Juice Sugar Peak flower at week 4.. And some Earth Juice Sugar Peak Grand Finale at week 7.. and 2 flushes.. a few pics before the axe comes down on day 69.. Peace DP
DSC04528
DSC04531
DSC04438

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'm just finishing my ak-47 clones from clones.. I was watering my clones from my 1st time cloning, and I seen a couple nice cuts to be had.. So for the fun of it.. I sliced off 2 cuts ala chikken style.. I just fed them both with FF granulars, and hit them up with some Earth Juice Sugar Peak flower at week 4.. And some Earth Juice Sugar Peak Grand Finale at week 7.. and 2 flushes.. a few pics before the axe comes down on day 69.. Peace DPView attachment 378320 View attachment 378321 View attachment 378322
Wowzerz! Some very beautiful chunky funk. Great job on those for sure! I've been using the Earth Juice flower this run as well for the first time and I'm liking it. 14$ for a quart of flower base nute? hell yeah!

Max Frost

Max Frost

The BMR looks amazing bro. Really likin the structure of that ROC O x P. Gonna be a nice selection for the spring smoke out. Just so ya know, and I'm sure you already do...there were some badass musicians that never read a note! :D Keep doin what you do brother. MGG

I was JUST thinking the same thing bro! Most of the great musicians of our era were untrained by classical standards...yet their music reigns supreme! Most great cooks don't follow a recipe either! ;) DP...wouldn't change a thing bro! Glad to hear that 600 is giving you more dense buds too! The 600 HPS is a GREAT flowering light! My fav! Keep keepin' it simple bro...it's working for ya! Your AK clones look AMAZING!!! That Grand Finale seems to be working as advertised!!! Super nice job bro!! Best, -Max

BTW...what is your chocolope doing that's weird? I'd love to see/hear about it! (We want the ugly with the beautiful)! haha! I've got one running too right now and am naturally curious. Thanx!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I was JUST thinking the same thing bro! Most of the great musicians of our era were untrained by classical standards...yet their music reigns supreme! Most great cooks don't follow a recipe either! ;) DP...wouldn't change a thing bro! Glad to hear that 600 is giving you more dense buds too! The 600 HPS is a GREAT flowering light! My fav! Keep keepin' it simple bro...it's working for ya! Your AK clones look AMAZING!!! That Grand Finale seems to be working as advertised!!! Super nice job bro!! Best, -Max

BTW...what is your chocolope doing that's weird? I'd love to see/hear about it! (We want the ugly with the beautiful)! haha! I've got one running too right now and am naturally curious. Thanx!
Thanks Max for the kind words bro.. I really like the 600.. but you know me.. To many plants going!..lol.. Probably defeating the purpose a tad.. but wtf.. who cares.. I'll just keep stuffing them in there.. On the chocolope.. not sure what went wrong.. The poor gal went north on route 66.. Its was blistered, stunted for 5 weeks, and it had these little glossy spots on it.. Heres a pic for ya.. Viewer discretion advised.. Its ugly..lol.. To many good genitics in the wings bro.. I figure, why waste the elec. and time.. I need it to shovel snow!.. Peace DP
DSC04545

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks Max for the kind words bro.. I really like the 600.. but you know me.. To many plants going!..lol.. Probably defeating the purpose a tad.. but wtf.. who cares.. I'll just keep stuffing them in there.. On the chocolope.. not sure what went wrong.. The poor gal went north on route 66.. Its was blistered, stunted for 5 weeks, and it had these little glossy spots on it.. Heres a pic for ya.. Viewer discretion advised.. Its ugly..lol.. To many good genitics in the wings bro.. I figure, why waste the elec. and time.. I need it to shovel snow!.. Peace DPView attachment 379421

Don't blame you a bit bro! A weak or sick plant really doesn't need to be around healthy ones anyway, IMO! I'm always afraid it may be something that could spread. Once I see one is having serious problems...I'll usually do the same thing yo did bro! Put her out of YOUR misery! lol. Things are looking great bro! Hell yeah, load that room up! That 600 will handle quite a few before the law of diminishing returns starts kicking in! When I ran my 600, I kept that shit packed!! ;) Great job!! Best, -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hey Farmers.. Thank you all for the visits, comments, likes, and kind words.. Some of the fem plants in veg got new 2 gal shoes..
All are about 6 weeks from seed.. I flipped the Bog Lifesaver.. keeping it in the 1 gal pot until sexed ( thanks chikken ). And also flipped a fem TH seeds Sage & Sour at 6 weeks from seed.. Her soil was amended with both Fox Farm Fruit & Flower, and FF All Purpose organic granulars at the uppot.. Its also been confirmed.. One of the Bog Blue Moon Rocks was a male, and the other shorter stocky one a gal.. Both much less shy showing there privates than the Sour Bubble was.. All else in bloom is well.. The Delicious Cotton Candy has a nice floral hand lotion aroma.. and the pineapple express has a nice lemon piney smell.. with hard ass nugs.. Roc's oxp is starting to fill in nice.. and the Bog Sour Bubble is built like the Hulks sister.. Peace Donny P
DSC04559

Veg cabinet
ROCs O x P week 5
ROC's O x P week 5 flower
DSC04558
Pineapple Express week 7 flower
Cotton candy week 6
Cotton Candy week 7 flower

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Your garden is lookin excellent man! Those AK flowers are some headstash quality dankness by the looks as well. Do you trim wet or dry? Those buds are already pretty nice n' proper!
Thanks brother.. I do like to trim wet.. hang um up for a few days, then I'll paper bag them for a couple.. I like them a little moist when I jar them.. then a burb now and then.. Seems to me, if it smells good, and tastes good going in them jars, it tastes and smells good after a cure.. Mine don't get much of a cure.. My hands are always in the cookie jars..lol.. Thanks bro.. DP

Latest posts

Top Bottom