My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Let me get my ass on in here and see whats up...oh yea DP...some more AK huh?.....damn sure looks good..some great stuff brewing up in here this run..."My hands are always in the cookie jars"...me too DP....if ya find a cure for it...shoot me a pm...B

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Oh...most forgot...rip them sick bitches up will ya...damn...you fellows will jerk ones ass right up won't ya...Chicken...where's he at...he's got something to do with it...I can feel it...hehehe....B

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looks great Don, wish I could get an Ak clone from you.
Thanks bro.. They were real easy to clone.. Have to admit I'm ak,ed out.. But its still a good classic old school smoke.. More survived then I thought would.. If I had one in veg bro.. I would for sure take a cut for ya.. I would send that bitch out to ya..
Oh...most forgot...rip them sick bitches up will ya...damn...you fellows will jerk ones ass right up won't ya...Chicken...where's he at...he's got something to do with it...I can feel it...hehehe....B
Sorry B.. No cure to date.. Makes me happy!.. Yeah bro.. I ripped that straggler right out of her FF OF.. It was quick and painless.. just like ole chik.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Always mucho thanks all.. Not a great update today. Mostly a macho one. My Bog Lifesaver was a male. And I had to pull my Delicious Cotton Candy out of flower at week 8.. because the bitch hermed up.. I'm sure theres jizz flying all over the Bada Bing Club!.. And I had a fem seed, a Dutch Passion Orange Bud I flipped, switched teams on me.. Total balls. First time I had a fem seed turn all male. I had some that hermed. But like they say.. No guarantees. I'm just worried about all the ones I just flipped before getting that one out.. Time will tell.. The G-13 Labs Pineapple Express is at day 59, and getting the axe tomorrow. The test nug was pretty tasty, and no herm issues.. Came out better than I expected.. So I now can rent the movie and smoke that.. And probably rent Ed Wood( good flick, true story with Johnny Depp) to watch while smoking the cross dressing Cotton Candy.. Some pics below of the good news.. Peace DP
DSC04637

Pineapple Express day 58
DSC04645

Pineapple Express test nug, day 56
DSC04621

Bog Sour Bubble day 32

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

My Pet ROC's.. Thank you so much my brother.. I just wanted an appetizer, and got more than a fifty course meal.. Very generous as stated by others.. Thanks bro.. DP.

grape x sk x NL---dog bx 3---dog x 89 skunk---og x purps
DSC04682

Max Frost

Max Frost

Huh...miss a few days round here and funk be spreading round like butter...Damn...nothing wrong with all you can eat buffet bro...ROC um DP...

Man, that's the damn truth, B!!! Take your eyes off this ol' boy for just a minute and he's got everything all funked out!!!

My Pet ROC's.. Thank you so much my brother.. I just wanted an appetizer, and got more than a fifty course meal.. Very generous as stated by others.. Thanks bro.. DP.

grape x sk x NL---dog bx 3---dog x 89 skunk---og x purpsView attachment 387542

Grape x Sk x NL... Dog Bx 3... Dog x 89 Skunk... OG x Purps ??!!?
Sheesh bro...grow 'em all while you're at it!!! Save a few seeds for the rest of us, will ya?!!! lol. OK...who am I not fucking? :meh: Haha! Seriously bro...that's a hell of a line-up you're kicking off there! Be careful bro...with all that fire, Smokey the Bear is gonna be huntin' your azz down!!! Your recent take-downs look great too! That P.E. turned out nice! And your AK is stellar as always bro! I was away for a few days, but it's good to see you still killin' it brother! Super nice job!!! Best, -Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

{KNOCK - KNOCK}

Helloooo........

Anybody home????

Hmmm....guess not! Weeel...let's just have a little look around....

Oh my goodness...what's this??!!! A HUGE jar of AK???!!!! Well, I guess it wouldn't be right to snoop! I'll just sit here with this jar of AK-47 and wait patiently until the next update.....

(take your time)!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

{KNOCK - KNOCK}

Helloooo........

Anybody home????

Hmmm....guess not! Weeel...let's just have a little look around....

Oh my goodness...what's this??!!! A HUGE jar of AK???!!!! Well, I guess it wouldn't be right to snoop! I'll just sit here with this jar of AK-47 and wait patiently until the next update.....

(take your time)!
Me casa you casa my brother.. And help yourself to the jars of sour bubble too my good friend.. And a frozen pizza!..lol.. Sorry for the delay.. I been soooo busy getting caught up on some choirs that I've been putting off for awhile.. Painting sucks! Just keeping it simple as the garden goes brothers.. I have some of ROC's gear in veg.. Doing great in some FF HF soil.. Keeping it simple.. And I have a few other strains in bloom too.. I ditched the Earth Juice Sugar Peak Bloom, and there Grand Finale too.. Been ending up with some harsh smoke.. And I think that was the culprit.. Im not a big feeder anyway.. But I been using a little Dyna Gro for bloom again.. Just because its what I had.. It worked well last time.. And I invested in a bottle of FF Cha Ching to replace the Grand Finale.. Couple of pics.. And thanks.. DP
DSC04818
My Pet ROC's week 5 veg
DSC04816
BOG's Sour Grape
DSC04793
Barneys Critical Kush week 7ish
DSC04809
TH Seeds Sage & Sour week 7ish
DSC04787
BOG's Sour Bubble, chopped at week 9. And I have a few others in bloom too. One each.. ( Power Skunk, Blueberry Skunk, Skywalker Kush, and a Blue Moon Rocks ) Peace Donny P

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Everything looks killer bro. Been extremely busy with life myself and haven't had much time to think, much less get on here and drool at all the dankness bein grown. We got a few of the same goin DP....will be interesting to see the differences from pheno to pheno. Good to see alls well at the Pepe ranch...hold down the fort until we can get together for that big smokeout brother! MGG

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Everything looks killer bro. Been extremely busy with life myself and haven't had much time to think, much less get on here and drool at all the dankness bein grown. We got a few of the same goin DP....will be interesting to see the differences from pheno to pheno. Good to see alls well at the Pepe ranch...hold down the fort until we can get together for that big smokeout brother! MGG
Same here my brother.. I been catching up on about 4 years of spring cleaning!.. Mostly painting.. Just keeping it simple man.. Heres a Sage & Sour that just finished.. It got good reviews from the daughters and I.. Hope you get some time for thinking again bro.. Best always DP
DSC04880

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Holly fuck bro your going through strains like max lol all looking outstanding brother k+
Thanks brothers.. That Max dude is a bad influence fero!..lol
You're rippin' em up Don!
thanks bro.. I hope to be ripping up some outdoors this fall.. I was going to shy away from that this year.. but I can't pass up the opportunity I found a little comfy spot for a few.. Best DP

Max Frost

Max Frost

Yeah...that guy IS out of control!!!

Haha...Damn brother...looking fucking amazing!!! Good to see that you found some time for the garden amidst your painting and chores! Super update! I'm running a few of the same you and MGG are. We'll have to hook up for a comparison smoke out!!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

G day farmers.. Just keeping it simple still.. Out of the 8 ROC's beans I popped.. I got 5 gals, 2 boys, and a cross dresser.. I planted one of the dog x skunk 89 outdoors. It was vegging for 8 weeks and had female pre flowers. I'm not sure how this strain fairs outdoors yet. I also have a few others going outdoors soon.. A few pics of whats been happening..

Critical Kush week 11. she will go 12
DSC04979

Blueberry Skunk week 9
DSC04947
Sage & Sour ready for the mason jars.. Nice funky old school smell
DSC04921
Power Skunk nug.. smells just like juicey fruit gum..
DSC04910
Skywalker Kush.. Amazing smoke. one of my favs..
DSC04986

Max Frost

Max Frost

My, my, my!!! Simple is getting it done bro!! Tht BB Skunk foxtailed like a big dog on ya, huh? I envy you on the Skywalker Kush. She's also one of my favs, but too stimky for me to run right now! I couldn't even take mine to full maturity because of security concerns, and it was still amazing! I can only imagine what yours is gonna be like! SUPER job brother!! Enjoy!!! Best, -Max

Latest posts

Top Bottom