My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Wait til you get a whiff of that Dog x Skunk89 once it starts puttin out...maaaaan talk about stink....mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm. :D Buds lookin killer bro. MGG
Thanks farmers.. You know I love that old school funk bro.. I'll get some pics of the Roc gear up soon.. I'm just now getting some bud action going.. The og x purps are both very kush looking.. nice stretch, and a tad fussy like an og should be.... And the grapes x skunk x NL #5's are nice short stocky hardy gals.. look much like the sour bubble.. Thanks MGG & all..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

My, my, my!!! Simple is getting it done bro!! Tht BB Skunk foxtailed like a big dog on ya, huh? I envy you on the Skywalker Kush. She's also one of my favs, but too stimky for me to run right now! I couldn't even take mine to full maturity because of security concerns, and it was still amazing! I can only imagine what yours is gonna be like! SUPER job brother!! Enjoy!!! Best, -Max
Thanks bro.. Yeah, what causes that fox tailing.. I wasn't sure what that meant.. I hear peeps mention it sometimes.. And is it a bad thing?..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Good day farmers.. Hope alls well.. Not much to report or share. I just been dealing with some heat issues that has created problems, such as foxtails, and some hermies, and also its taking my plants longer to finish too. After upgrading to the 600w hps for my flower closet, and a 400w mh for my veg cabinet, I knew come summer time heat would be an issue.. I had to revert back to my 400w hps for flowering. And I was able to move my veg area out of my bedroom and into a spare bedroom that the vacancy sign was finally lit again! As much as I love um.. Its nice when they leave the nest.. The room still needs some tlc. That will be my fall project. But for now, I'll be running my t-5's for my seedlings, and back to using my 250w mh for veg'n.. And I'll be adding a 400w mh sometime down the road after the bedroom repairs.. I also scrubbed my planned outdoor grow after a not so good start with my tester plant. So now Im flowering the rest indoors.. One Mandala Bay Fruitylicious, one G-13 Labs Cinderella-99, and one Next Gen, Grape God.. And I just popped some new beans.. Some DNA Chocolopes, some Dutch Passion Blueberrys, and a Bog Sour Strawberry.. Just a few nug shots.. Peace and Happiness.. The Don..
DSC05015
DSC05016
DSC05020
DSC05025
DSC05027

Max Frost

Max Frost

Looks great my brother!! Glad to see things are going so well!! That Skywalker IS great meds!! It's first up on the launching pad once I'm set back up. Odor is not such a concern for me now, so I'll get to give it a full run. I have one fem bean of her...thanks to you, DP!!! I'm also going to run the OG-18 bean you gifted me for my b-day!! Again...thanks so much!! Hang in there man...cooler temps are on the way. Dust off that 6'er and get ready! Best always!! -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looks great my brother!! Glad to see things are going so well!! That Skywalker IS great meds!! It's first up on the launching pad once I'm set back up. Odor is not such a concern for me now, so I'll get to give it a full run. I have one fem bean of her...thanks to you, DP!!! I'm also going to run the OG-18 bean you gifted me for my b-day!! Again...thanks so much!! Hang in there man...cooler temps are on the way. Dust off that 6'er and get ready! Best always!! -Max
Thanks my brother.. Still two of my favs.. Get them gals wet bro.. A little dirty talk.. The og loves it!.. Good seeing ya around Maxy.. Best my brother. The Don..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks my brother.. Still two of my favs.. Get them gals wet bro.. A little dirty talk.. The og loves it!.. Good seeing ya around Maxy.. Best my brother. The Don..

Thanks man! It's good to be around!! Things are just really crazy for me right now between work and moving. I'm still hanging around when time permits, but not posting much. I expect things will begin to get back to normal (whatever the fuck THAT is) pretty quickly now that I'm starting to get settled in.

I was looking back over your nug shots above, well...drooling I should say! They REALLY look GREAT!! I'm glad you've got some killer dank to keep ya warm as the temps drop!! I'm wondering what the flavor is like on your Sour Grape? Mine is kinda hard to describe, but I wouldn't really call it grapey.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks man! It's good to be around!! Things are just really crazy for me right now between work and moving. I'm still hanging around when time permits, but not posting much. I expect things will begin to get back to normal (whatever the fuck THAT is) pretty quickly now that I'm starting to get settled in.

I was looking back over your nug shots above, well...drooling I should say! They REALLY look GREAT!! I'm glad you've got some killer dank to keep ya warm as the temps drop!! I'm wondering what the flavor is like on your Sour Grape? Mine is kinda hard to describe, but I wouldn't really call it grapey.
The heat really screwed up my last round.. The Sour Grape, and my ROC.s Skunk x NL#5 both hermed real bad.. And both my og x purps foxtailed.. All pretty wicked smoke, once ya pick out the seeds.. But my environment was really out of whack with the heat, and high humidity.. Mine wasn't grapey tho.. Hard to describe, like ya said.. Gets me stu-nod though my brother.. Glad to hear your getting back to normal.. Looking forward to see some pics.. Its also so nice not to have that veg cabinet in my bedroom anymore.. Now Im vegging 24-7 for the first time.. They grow fast! Best my bro.. The Don..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hello farmers.. I just been dealing with the heat issues in my bloom closet as I stated before. The new veg room, besides not doing the repairs on the walls and floor first, is working out good. Im putting the extra bucks towards getting the heat issues solved first. I want my 600 watter back in there. The holes in the veg room walls can wait. lol. To battle the heat, I ordered a 6 inch in-line hyper fan, and Im also going to be venting straight out of the roof, and not into my attic anymore. Doing that can cause big problems for folks in cold & hot humid climates. I will have a 6 in x 16 in phresh carbon filter attached also. And I will be pulling in some extra cooler passive air through a large vent in closet door. Hope to get started asap, because I have some plants that need flipping soon. Just a few pics too. Ga day all.. The Don
DSC05146
couple blueberry's, one chocolope, and a sour strawberry
DSC05152
Digging these new hercules pots
DSC05164
Fruitylicious finished under 400w hps

Latest posts

Top Bottom