My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks Farmers. Always a motivation for the Don. Took out my 2nd bb skunk and shes getting the same treatment as the first one, only because of limited space. I put them in the shower stall for 3 days with just the bathroom lights on-off for 12-12 while doing a thorough flush. Then I'll be moving them into a dark closet for 72 hours. This will bring them to 8 weeks. Took a few buds after the flush to hang for Thanksgiving Day. Who don't like 2nd and 3rd helpings of turkey! My hempys are doing great. Today I will uppot one of them from the solo cup for practice. Wish me well. Oh, one more tidbit. I do have 2 showers here, so I'm not as ripe as a govt mule, and the bloom closet reeks worse then my pits lol. Thanks DP

2nd bb skunk
View attachment 461020 View attachment 461019

HempysView attachment 461021
A. Those bb skunks r delicious my brother. Respect. But u already know that. Lol. Crazy nice nugs dp! B. Those hempys r looking super super healthy and happy. Looks like another winning crop from the Don! You have really taken to the Coco dp. Even though I'm in mostly soil mode right now I love to see those new to Coco hit home runs right off the bat! Great job so far. I'll be lurking and as always I'm here if u need me! Great vibes ur way bro!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Don Peppy
Goodmornin well ok its a bit past Mornin LoL
I started on Page 1 and Man do you have some very nice grows Bro, I need to get to the fish store my poor Salt water tank needs help
and I will start where I left off on page 6,
The AK looked so nice Cant wait to get caught up on it...
U have a great day Mr DP
super FlyJ vibes to ya

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

@Don Peppy
Goodmornin well ok its a bit past Mornin LoL
I started on Page 1 and Man do you have some very nice grows Bro, I need to get to the fish store my poor Salt water tank needs help
and I will start where I left off on page 6,
The AK looked so nice Cant wait to get caught up on it...
U have a great day Mr DP
super FlyJ vibes to ya
Thank You J. I used to have salt water marine fish for years. But its been a long time ago, wish I could help ya there. Its sort of like growing weed bro. Great hobby man. Best and thanks for stopping by. DP

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Good Day Farmers. Just thought I toss up some pics from my first hempy grow. And to say it is a very simple and effective process. They even seem to sex faster while still in veg than my soil grows, or it could be my imagination.
Peace DP
DSC05565

G-13 Labs Cinderella 99

DSC05570

Roc's grape x skunk x NL#5

DSC05567

Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Good day all. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Well I burned up a few of my soil plants in bloom! I'm not a big feeder, more of a kiss dude. But I stepped out of the box, and decided to give them a little taste of Dyna Gro Mag Pro. I was able to flush a couple, but still lost alot of the big fan leaves. And a couple other plants didn't skip a beat. The hempys are kicking ass still. I just need to get them flipped soon. I have a couple soil plants almost ready for a flush & chop. Thanks for the good vibes. DP
DSC05585

Cheese x Kush 8 weeks

DSC05554

blueberry x skunk

DSC05572

Chocolope

indonesia

indonesia

mmm love me some DNA and G13labs. you use well water? do you have a sand/sediment filter somewhere on the property? my old place dipped into a well i personally liked the taste but there was still just soo much sediment to where it was making the water harder than hard. i use a small boy currently for chlorine and sediment but im not longer using well:( who breeds the cheese kush? looks awesome buddy

Tnelz

Tnelz

DP I love ur grows man. Seriously. Ur a G with this shit and it's a pleasure to be friends with u man. Dead ass. All those ladies r beautiful as hell. Once again it's obvious that u have really taken to the Coco and I love it. Much respect brother!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

mmm love me some DNA and G13labs. you use well water? do you have a sand/sediment filter somewhere on the property? my old place dipped into a well i personally liked the taste but there was still just soo much sediment to where it was making the water harder than hard. i use a small boy currently for chlorine and sediment but im not longer using well:( who breeds the cheese kush? looks awesome buddy
Thanks brother. Yes just well water. I only know its a shallow ground well. And the ph is really high, and I'm in need of a new water heater bad. I think I get most of my sediment probably from there. But no filters or RO system. And thats Dina Fem's kush cheese. Stop in anytime bro
Rambo would be jealous if he seen serrations like that on someones knife, those ladies are nice and frosty Don.

Any Chocolate in that Chocolope ? A few different clones of that floating around CO and non of them taste anything like Chocolate.
Thanks man. No chocolate at all. Mostly fruity with a cough syrup type of taste on exhale. Enjoyable during the daytime though. Probably won't be growing one again. Peace DP
That blueberry skunk looks so frosty and good AAAA+ nice, what's she smell and taste like?
Thanks Power. Smells like my chocolope should, or my chocolope should smell more like the bb skunk lol. Not to fruity at all. I grew one last year from a pick & mix. I kind of liked it, so I got like 5 more. And either one from this grow was like the pick & mix one. That one was very fruity & skunky. I think these are just as potent tho. Lacking on the aroma and taste buds bro. Best DP

Top Bottom