My Disappointing, even PATHETIC Grow!

Very easy to tell if the plants need water with the air pot: take a wooden BBQ skewer and poke it into one of the holes near the bottom. If the wood comes out moist don't water yet...if dry go ahead. My santa's beard mold on the one Thai plant may be caused by Tonic water...or not. Have a Thai holy basil plant outside in an airpot and it has taken over the world.

[HOW TALL ARE THEY NOW
this heavy magnesium feeding trait indicates you will need the cal/mag Nooner or Laterer. I have also started taking Magnesium supplements after reading how people's natural magnesium is being depleted by additional stress. You can also give Lorraine and Penelope the cal/mal and see if the other plants notice. I put one piece of chalk in each plant, figuring that the plant can absorb it from the soil over time.
and there i was searching for epsom salt during our groceries, when my gal asked me what I was going to use it for. i decided not to explain & didn't buy epsom salt, and went home to quietly buy a bottle of cal/mag.

these girls went bad, just as i wanted to flip 'em, some months ago - when i swapped them out of the grow tent. they were nursed back towards better health under T5 flourescents - now, they're into the sunny corner of our lounge room, 4th floor apartment. they still show lots of damage on all their leaves.

20200730_132411z.jpg

corner of the lounge room is one of my favourite spots for my outdoor season grow within our apartment.

hoping to nurse these plants back during the upcoming outdoor season - spring is September, so only 4 weeks away. whole spring, summer and autumn, to grow out these plants, whatever condition they be. plenty of time for them, to rejuvenate.

end of 3rd week since flipping to 12/12 on/off light cycle.

20200802_162018.jpg

small bud formation, though it is - they fattened up quite considerably just the last few days.

20200802_170520.jpg

it's still a long way to the finish line, but getting onto the home straight.

20200802_171302.jpg

it's just out of the blocks, about to gather some pace...flowering.

20200802_171305.jpg

despite the deficiencies that i see of my grow, i'm still content that i'm pushing towards a harvest.

20200802_171309.jpg

kinda keen to get this crop cleared from the tent, so i can start afresh with another batch, to improve my growing skills.

20200802_171314.jpg

anticipation is growing, too - how much yield and how long!!!! I accept humbly my efforts....

I'm kinda in your same situation OP! I'm at day 39 or so of flower and my babies are having leaves dieing up top and it sucks! But, keep at it and you'll get to harvest!

They look great and should start getting bigger :-) So keep those hopes up!

fumbling along with the DWC DIY single-bucket.

20200803_175459z.jpg

considering i have largely neglected it, just doing the reservior change every 10 to 14 days, it's doing good. it's sitting under two 2' T5 flourescents, along with the cuttings/clones.

not sure what I'm doing with it, slowly figure it out. in the meantime, i'm just happy it's alive!

was thinking of setting up another DWC bucket - put the brakes on a little, as i got plenty on my plate. glad i got side-projects to the main grow in the tent - this DWC, some cuttings/clones, some 'outdoor' grow - plenty of these projects to keep occupied. expanding organically myself my growing operations, then later rationalise to bring it all together more neatly - that's my plan, when i say i make it up as i go.

i wanted to set up some motherplants, and thinking of going DWC. again, i haven't yet thought it all through, letting things develop, then i can trim later to a neatier operation(s).

fumbling along with the DWC DIY single-bucket.

View attachment 1010039

considering i have largely neglected it, just doing the reservior change every 10 to 14 days, it's doing good. it's sitting under two 2' T5 flourescents, along with the cuttings/clones.

not sure what I'm doing with it, slowly figure it out. in the meantime, i'm just happy it's alive!

was thinking of setting up another DWC bucket - put the brakes on a little, as i got plenty on my plate. glad i got side-projects to the main grow in the tent - this DWC, some cuttings/clones, some 'outdoor' grow - plenty of these projects to keep occupied. expanding organically myself my growing operations, then later rationalise to bring it all together more neatly - that's my plan, when i say i make it up as i go.

i wanted to set up some motherplants, and thinking of going DWC. again, i haven't yet thought it all through, letting things develop, then i can trim later to a neatier operation(s).
Neglect is a good thing. When you leave the plants alone and let them run that is also doing something. Keep your head to the sky

end of 3rd week since flipping to 12/12 on/off light cycle.

View attachment 1009583

small bud formation, though it is - they fattened up quite considerably just the last few days.

View attachment 1009584

it's still a long way to the finish line, but getting onto the home straight.

View attachment 1009585

it's just out of the blocks, about to gather some pace...flowering.

View attachment 1009586

despite the deficiencies that i see of my grow, i'm still content that i'm pushing towards a harvest.

View attachment 1009587

kinda keen to get this crop cleared from the tent, so i can start afresh with another batch, to improve my growing skills.

View attachment 1009588

anticipation is growing, too - how much yield and how long!!!! I accept humbly my efforts....
Lots of tasty looking flower sites. Are you giving any honey/molasses or waiting for later....