My Disappointing, even PATHETIC Grow!

• Thread starter Kampbe1l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Very easy to tell if the plants need water with the air pot: take a wooden BBQ skewer and poke it into one of the holes near the bottom. If the wood comes out moist don't water yet...if dry go ahead. My santa's beard mold on the one Thai plant may be caused by Tonic water...or not. Have a Thai holy basil plant outside in an airpot and it has taken over the world.

sambapati

sambapati

Here 22 grams is US $120 but no variety....I will be happy to have the experience and learning and not get thrown out....

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

i've been eyeing out for some air-pots. think i found the right size...figuring out how many i need.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

[HOW TALL ARE THEY NOW
this heavy magnesium feeding trait indicates you will need the cal/mag Nooner or Laterer. I have also started taking Magnesium supplements after reading how people's natural magnesium is being depleted by additional stress. You can also give Lorraine and Penelope the cal/mal and see if the other plants notice. I put one piece of chalk in each plant, figuring that the plant can absorb it from the soil over time.

and there i was searching for epsom salt during our groceries, when my gal asked me what I was going to use it for. i decided not to explain & didn't buy epsom salt, and went home to quietly buy a bottle of cal/mag.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

these girls went bad, just as i wanted to flip 'em, some months ago - when i swapped them out of the grow tent. they were nursed back towards better health under T5 flourescents - now, they're into the sunny corner of our lounge room, 4th floor apartment. they still show lots of damage on all their leaves.

20200730 132411z

corner of the lounge room is one of my favourite spots for my outdoor season grow within our apartment.

hoping to nurse these plants back during the upcoming outdoor season - spring is September, so only 4 weeks away. whole spring, summer and autumn, to grow out these plants, whatever condition they be. plenty of time for them, to rejuvenate.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

end of 3rd week since flipping to 12/12 on/off light cycle.

20200802 162018

small bud formation, though it is - they fattened up quite considerably just the last few days.

20200802 170520

it's still a long way to the finish line, but getting onto the home straight.

20200802 171302

it's just out of the blocks, about to gather some pace...flowering.

20200802 171305

despite the deficiencies that i see of my grow, i'm still content that i'm pushing towards a harvest.

20200802 171309

kinda keen to get this crop cleared from the tent, so i can start afresh with another batch, to improve my growing skills.

20200802 171314

anticipation is growing, too - how much yield and how long!!!! I accept humbly my efforts....

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

I'm kinda in your same situation OP! I'm at day 39 or so of flower and my babies are having leaves dieing up top and it sucks! But, keep at it and you'll get to harvest!

They look great and should start getting bigger :-) So keep those hopes up!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

fumbling along with the DWC DIY single-bucket.

20200803 175459z

considering i have largely neglected it, just doing the reservior change every 10 to 14 days, it's doing good. it's sitting under two 2' T5 flourescents, along with the cuttings/clones.

not sure what I'm doing with it, slowly figure it out. in the meantime, i'm just happy it's alive!

was thinking of setting up another DWC bucket - put the brakes on a little, as i got plenty on my plate. glad i got side-projects to the main grow in the tent - this DWC, some cuttings/clones, some 'outdoor' grow - plenty of these projects to keep occupied. expanding organically myself my growing operations, then later rationalise to bring it all together more neatly - that's my plan, when i say i make it up as i go.

i wanted to set up some motherplants, and thinking of going DWC. again, i haven't yet thought it all through, letting things develop, then i can trim later to a neatier operation(s).

sambapati

sambapati

View attachment 1010039

considering i have largely neglected it, just doing the reservior change every 10 to 14 days, it's doing good. it's sitting under two 2' T5 flourescents, along with the cuttings/clones.

not sure what I'm doing with it, slowly figure it out. in the meantime, i'm just happy it's alive!

was thinking of setting up another DWC bucket - put the brakes on a little, as i got plenty on my plate. glad i got side-projects to the main grow in the tent - this DWC, some cuttings/clones, some 'outdoor' grow - plenty of these projects to keep occupied. expanding organically myself my growing operations, then later rationalise to bring it all together more neatly - that's my plan, when i say i make it up as i go.

i wanted to set up some motherplants, and thinking of going DWC. again, i haven't yet thought it all through, letting things develop, then i can trim later to a neatier operation(s).
Neglect is a good thing. When you leave the plants alone and let them run that is also doing something. Keep your head to the sky

sambapati

sambapati

end of 3rd week since flipping to 12/12 on/off light cycle.

View attachment 1009583

small bud formation, though it is - they fattened up quite considerably just the last few days.

View attachment 1009584

it's still a long way to the finish line, but getting onto the home straight.

View attachment 1009585

it's just out of the blocks, about to gather some pace...flowering.

View attachment 1009586

despite the deficiencies that i see of my grow, i'm still content that i'm pushing towards a harvest.

View attachment 1009587

kinda keen to get this crop cleared from the tent, so i can start afresh with another batch, to improve my growing skills.

View attachment 1009588

anticipation is growing, too - how much yield and how long!!!! I accept humbly my efforts....
Lots of tasty looking flower sites. Are you giving any honey/molasses or waiting for later....

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

...Are you giving any honey/molasses or waiting for later....

got bottle of Cannazym, Canna Boost, Cal-Mag and Canna Terra Flores - and only fed one of the plants with weak nutrient solution yesterday.

otherwise, its water mixed with this Cannazym, Canna Boost and Cal-Mag. if i need to, adjust these watering/solutions between 6.1 to 6.3 pH. i haven't fed these plants, other than what's in the soil mix.

not familiar with molasses - might do so, on next grow. surprisingly, molasses isn't something which i frequently encounter.

sambapati

sambapati

I'm kinda in your same situation OP! I'm at day 39 or so of flower and my babies are having leaves dieing up top and it sucks! But, keep at it and you'll get to harvest!

They look great and should start getting bigger :-) So keep those hopes up!
got bottle of Cannazym, Canna Boost, Cal-Mag and Canna Terra Flores - and only fed one of the plants with weak nutrient solution yesterday.

otherwise, its water mixed with this Cannazym, Canna Boost and Cal-Mag. if i need to, adjust these watering/solutions between 6.1 to 6.3 pH. i haven't fed these plants, other than what's in the soil mix.

not familiar with molasses - might do so, on next grow. surprisingly, molasses isn't something which i frequently encounter.
What Kal? You've NEVER had a close encounter of the molasses kind? 1 will mix up 1 tbs honey per gallon in the last phase of flowering Here for the Rebel. Perhaps try it on a few plants and then see if you can taste the difference.
This cat 420ReBelGrower has some nice plonkers on this page. So glad I got that Cosa Nostra religion on the farm.
Have you started staking your plants yet? How tall is your tallest plant? I am not and will not overwater/feed. Preventative spraying of neem on top of bonemeal I recently topped them all with that. The Mars Hydro keeps moving up; will I have to re-config the ladder set up? Air con no change in settings 26 day 24 at night. Steady as she goes

Dracula: Prince Of Darkness (1966) vampire staking scene
•Apr 18, 2009

34728SHARESAVE

GSMovieMoments
33.9K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
A group of four travellers encounter Dracula in his castle, and Barbara Shelley becomes a victim and a vampire. In the second half of the film she is caught and staked in a monastery. One of the most dramatic stakings in the movies. Hammer Film studio of England made these films from the 1950s to the 1970s.

SHOW MORE

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

Curious why you haven’t grasped yet, that pictures in normal light or flash convey much more useable information?

yup, next watering, when i pull some of the plants out of the tent. otherwise, i leave the plants alone.

i don't even peek at the plants when its their night time.

sambapati

sambapati

View attachment 1010039

yup, next watering, when i pull some of the plants out of the tent. otherwise, i leave the plants alone.

i don't even peek at the plants when its their night time.
Neglect is the secret and enjoying the passage of time our reward.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

two days ago, the clip-on fan fell off its mount, landing on the plants. yesterday, the other clip-on fan fell off its mount, and landed on the plants. today, both the clip-on fans fell off its mount, onto the plants, ripping a branch off.

the ruddy fans never fell during the months of vegetation...

it wasn't a good start to this morning....

i don't think the fans will fall off their mounts, anytime soon, again...

Latest posts

Top Bottom