20200817 075036z

still, nice buds forming.

20200817 075039z

got a few clones of her.

20200817 075043z

her 6th week of flowering.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

agh, the clip-on fan fell onto the BBK8D again (3rd time) and snapped 2 more of her branches.

apparently, i'm too stupid to securely clip these fans on.

SERENITY NOW! i've got to let it go...fuck!

Chemdawg16

Chemdawg16

our small balcony was my smoking area, where i would sit down over a mull bowl, packing cones, having bongs.

yesterday, our neighbours have moved back in.

View attachment 1003490

so, i've reverted to my old habits of walking the neighbourhood, either with a doobie or this vapor. i kinda like been out and about, 2 feet & a heart beat, my neighbourhood is quiet & conservative.

my old habit was never to smoke at home.

i'm not too concerned about my grow drawing unwanted attention, but still i'm now more on high alert as to the impact of my actions/activities on my neighbours - they're cramping my style! So, suddenly, i feel the need to be more careful what i do.
I feel u need to get u some crabon air filters to clean the smell out of the air maybe one for a smoking room so.u can smoke at home u can find them cheap on amazon with fan blower

sambapati

sambapati

I feel u need to get u some crabon air filters to clean the smell out of the air maybe one for a smoking room so.u can smoke at home u can find them cheap on amazon with fan blower
Man, you cannot as in shouldn't smoke a doobie in public if it is illegal where you are. You are asking for trouble. I was in a hotel near the beach smoking on the patio to my heart's content. The next day at breakfast I noticed a gentleman wearing a black police uniform (narc) that scared me and luckily no one noticed. Here it is one mistake and deportation. Walking around with a vape pen is a good idea IMHO. "Only the paranoid survive" Andy Grove CEO Intel.

Chemdawg16

Chemdawg16

Man, you cannot as in shouldn't smoke a doobie in public if it is illegal where you are. You are asking for trouble. I was in a hotel near the beach smoking on the patio to my heart's content. The next day at breakfast I noticed a gentleman wearing a black police uniform (narc) that scared me and luckily no one noticed. Here it is one mistake and deportation. Walking around with a vape pen is a good idea IMHO. "Only the paranoid survive" Andy Grove CEO Intel.

Chemdawg16

Chemdawg16

oh see its legal here my bad lol but yea for smell vape pen is definitely the way to go 👍

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

agh, the clip-on fan fell onto the BBK8D again (3rd time) and snapped 2 more of her branches.

apparently, i'm too stupid to securely clip these fans on.

SERENITY NOW! i've got to let it go...fuck!
They fall all the fucking time, the trick is don't put anything directly under it bro!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

this is the plant, codenamed G1, which I'm happiest about.

20200820 173714z

producing some nice nuggets.

20200820 173722z

end of 6th week of flowering phase.

20200820 173745z

that voice inside saying it louder, 'it must be close'. see where they're at in about 2 weeks.

i'm getting keen to harvest, to clear the tent to start the next batch - rather than this keenness in getting these plants into my mull bowl.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

i got a magnifying glass. a mobile phone. but no other magnification.

my eyesight is not as sharp as it used to be. should i bother getting a magnifier?

i was going to go by nose and my naked deteriorating eyesight, to figure out when they're fully ripe.

i figured a little more patience, as the last couple of weeks is when the buds could put on significant weight (hopefully).

BigCube

BigCube

i got a magnifying glass. a mobile phone. but no other magnification.

my eyesight is not as sharp as it used to be. should i bother getting a magnifier?

i was going to go by nose and my naked deteriorating eyesight, to figure out when they're fully ripe.

i figured a little more patience, as the last couple of weeks is when the buds could put on significant weight (hopefully).

What light are you using?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

i like these nursery pots, as they fit neatly/tightly in this Homebox Ambient Q60+ g-tent.

20200820 173722z

but not sure if i am going to use these nursery pots for my next grow, though.

20200818 140036z

i can fit four 3-gallon fabric pots into the tent, not sure if i can fit four 5-gallon fabric pots.

I am looking at getting some 3- to 5-gallon air-pots next, for the final pots in the g-tent - but i don't need them yet.

besides trying to figure out the pots (type/size) and its configuration in the g-tent.....i'm not sure what to do yet, when i do clear the tent of this current batch at their harvest. i'm keen first to rearrange the tent - re-arrange its cabling, and light height, fans, etc - and even move the tent. it's a little hard with the flowering plants to do much with the tent, as it is - its too much of an operation, at this late stage. after clearing the tent, i'm not sure what to do - got clones which are establishing into young juveniles or place the larger recovering plants into the tent....

i was thinking of stacking the tent with these smaller clones, then grow under 18/6 on/off light cycle, then remove the plants are they get bigger, leaving 4 plants in the tent then to flower. or do i give these small clones, a short burst of vegetative phase, and then flower as many smaller plants as fits into tent....

need a drink.

sambapati

sambapati

i like these nursery pots, as they fit neatly/tightly in this Homebox Ambient Q60+ g-tent.

View attachment 1019301

View attachment 1019302

i can fit four 3-gallon fabric pots into the tent, not sure if i can fit four 5-gallon fabric pots.

I am looking at getting some 3- to 5-gallon air-pots next, for the final pots in the g-tent - but i don't need them yet.

besides trying to figure out the pots (type/size) and its configuration in the g-tent.....i'm not sure what to do yet, when i do clear the tent of this current batch at their harvest. i'm keen first to rearrange the tent - re-arrange its cabling, and light height, fans, etc - and even move the tent. it's a little hard with the flowering plants to do much with the tent, as it is - its too much of an operation, at this late stage. after clearing the tent, i'm not sure what to do - got clones which are establishing into young juveniles or place the larger recovering plants into the tent....

i was thinking of stacking the tent with these smaller clones, then grow under 18/6 on/off light cycle, then remove the plants are they get bigger, leaving 4 plants in the tent then to flower. or do i give these small clones, a short burst of vegetative phase, and then flower as many smaller plants as fits into tent....

need a drink.
20200820 181956

sambapati

sambapati

View attachment 1019301

View attachment 1019302

need a drink.
Vote YES for the stacking idea....or pyramidesque config with rotation. I can see white roots in the holes of my airpots.....

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

Reflecting back, i struggled hard at first for many months, trying to get my g-operations just set up & going. After all these struggles, i'm finally heading towards a harvest, maybe another 2 weeks until the chop. I see plenty of deficiencies in my growing skills, I see plenty of improvements to be made in future grows - and that's my eagerness now to harvest the g-tent soon, to whack in my next crop into the tent. And finally, i'll have some home-grown in the mull bowls.

20200821 183004z

My g-tent has spilled over, grown into a small garden. I took clones off the flowering plants earlier - which have now established their roots, just starting to get into their juvenile vegetative state. I lose count, there are 30 clones, to play with. I also have 4 larger, older and recovering plants - which I was designating to grow over the upcoming outdoor season.

20200821 183024

Located in the southern hemisphere, the official first day of spring is just 10 days away. This is the position I wanted to be in last year - now, i know how to do it my way, to get ready for outdoor grow seasons. I didn't plan it exactly, it ended up getting here - glad i took these cuttings when i did, not really thinking this outcome through. I kinda make it up as i go along, stumbling around, sometimes finding a solution suitable to me.

20200821 183043

I always suggest to newbies here - just get cracking, pop the beans and get growing. Experience can only be gained through physical application of knowledge, skills and products. Persist by tackling issues as they arise - keep moving forward towards better quality yields. Ain't I positive, today?

Patience is always in the picture. Now, I'm waiting for the plants in the g-tent to harvest, waiting to figure out what to do with the next batch to go into the tent, what to do with this small garden.

sambapati

sambapati

Reflecting back, i struggled hard at first for many months, trying to get my g-operations just set up & going. After all these struggles, i'm finally heading towards a harvest, maybe another 2 weeks until the chop. I see plenty of deficiencies in my growing skills, I see plenty of improvements to be made in future grows - and that's my eagerness now to harvest the g-tent soon, to whack in my next crop into the tent. And finally, i'll have some home-grown in the mull bowls.

View attachment 1019590

My g-tent has spilled over, grown into a small garden. I took clones off the flowering plants earlier - which have now established their roots, just starting to get into their juvenile vegetative state. I lose count, there are 30 clones, to play with. I also have 4 larger, older and recovering plants - which I was designating to grow over the upcoming outdoor season.

View attachment 1019591

Located in the southern hemisphere, the official first day of spring is just 10 days away. This is the position I wanted to be in last year - now, i know how to do it my way, to get ready for outdoor grow seasons. I didn't plan it exactly, it ended up getting here - glad i took these cuttings when i did, not really thinking this outcome through. I kinda make it up as i go along, stumbling around, sometimes finding a solution suitable to me.

View attachment 1019592

I always suggest to newbies here - just get cracking, pop the beans and get growing. Experience can only be gained through physical application of knowledge, skills and products. Persist by tackling issues as they arise - keep moving forward towards better quality yields. Ain't I positive, today?

Patience is always in the picture. Now, I'm waiting for the plants in the g-tent to harvest, waiting to figure out what to do with the next batch to go into the tent, what to do with this small garden.
Home stretch 20% more weight to the buds. You need a seeing eye dog for trichomes?
20200816 101612

Top Bottom