My first attemp at growing

• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm really curious what yield will I have with this setup. How much can I pull with 120W power consumption.

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
look like beautiful healthy plants but can you lower and raise the light in your grow box those nodes look very long i had a plant like that i got from a friend of mine during my last grow and she was a very small producer ive learned that a shorter bushier plant gives a much bigger yeild. good luck my friend and happy harvest!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Read the whole thread. Yes I can move the lights up and down, and I'm adding some extra lighting for flowering. They are stretched because they were raised on a window ledge turned west. Next run I'll do in the cabinet from beginning using coco.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

for a first try they don't look bad...just keep the lights a little closer next time...besides that they look pretty decent...

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks guys!

A little update. After a week in flower there are 6 males and two female plants. Ofcourse the two girls are the weakest ones so more or less all went down the drain, since I'm left with two skiny bitches with extremly long legs. Can I still uppot them although they are a week in flower?

WP 20140722 002
WP 20140722 003
WP 20140722 004
WP 20140722 005
WP 20140722 006
WP 20140722 008
johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

You should've been potted up a couple days before the flip...what size pots are they in?

straincreation

straincreation

Imo you should just finish this run. You can repot, its early in flower still but do what feels right man you want these ladies to deal with a bit of transplant stress early in flower or just see what you can do with what you got going here.

So do what you want. you can still get an ok yeild, with these 1 gal pots you got just will be needing to feed/water more often best of luck on your decision. May it be a wise one.

Sorry that last sentence was a bit dramatic im stoned .lol
Happy farmin:)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well, then I'll leave them as they are and wait for the outcome. Since I'm checking on them several times a day, watering and feeding won't be a problem. What about those males? Do I cut them, dry them and cook them? Some butter would be real nice to make some edibles.what can I expect from them? Are they suppose to be potent?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey T
been a busy dude
IMO pull the males if you have no intention of pollination.
and then I hope your still on a 12/12 you can keep tying them down LST first few weeks and I dont want to scare you but I have seen growers dang neer snap the branches at a 90 angle slowly but that's your call .......
you said your leaving them in the pots you have sounds good. for this grow you are the in control of this so I say keep learning know your abilities will keep growing with the plants.

Stay green T
FlyJ

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey FlyJ :D

Thanks for stopping by. Always appreciate when you do that. I thought potting up would not be an option at this stage but will have to do it anyway. Those pots are way too small and light when dry and those lolitas are sucking up good amount of food twice a day. So I'll transplant them today since it's not to late. They are reaching for the sky and have to tie them down properly and the pots aren't coping with that much force. I'm stil on 12/12 and that won't change. My new LEDs still haven't arrived and my fans are also somewhere on the way. I'll keep on LST them to get those little buds and fan leaves some more light.

I'm also getting ready ready for my next run. Like I mentioned before I'll be using coco. Got some seeds from a friend to. I have Shark Attack, Moby Dick and Critical+, all from Dinafem. Suppose to be 100% fem seeds. Hopefully they are not to old so they'll pop like they should. On next run I'll be doing single plant and try myself at mainlineing.

Keep it green fellas!

+++ Vibes

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey FlyJ :D

Thanks for stopping by. Always appreciate when you do that. I thought potting up would not be an option at this stage but will have to do it anyway. Those pots are way too small and light when dry and those lolitas are sucking up good amount of food twice a day. So I'll transplant them today since it's not to late. They are reaching for the sky and have to tie them down properly and the pots aren't coping with that much force. I'm stil on 12/12 and that won't change. My new LEDs still haven't arrived and my fans are also somewhere on the way. I'll keep on LST them to get those little buds and fan leaves some more light.

I'm also getting ready ready for my next run. Like I mentioned before I'll be using coco. Got some seeds from a friend to. I have Shark Attack, Moby Dick and Critical+, all from Dinafem. Suppose to be 100% fem seeds. Hopefully they are not to old so they'll pop like they should. On next run I'll be doing single plant and try myself at mainlineing.

Keep it green fellas!

+++ Vibes

Way cool bro on the second run just read up on the coco and pre charge that shizznit with Cal and a 25% nute mix too to addy in before ya go to town on your grow.
your babies will thank you for the coco is a chem leach to start and you dont want um starving.... Im sure you will do great
Cant wait to see you writing up your smoke report.
Super Skunks are my next intrests and a land race sativa like Black Vietnamese or black African landi keep a weather eye 4 me
Peace
FlyJ

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hell yeah! I'd love to run some landraces, but there's no way I can grow outdoor where I live. Will have to stick to my closet :(
But I sure wish you the best possible weather for your run :D

Keep it green

Anyway there are a few pictures to freshen up :

WP 20140724 001
WP 20140726 001
WP 20140726 002
Toaster79

Toaster79

Today is exactly two weeks, since I flipped them, and today arrived fans and heatsinks, so I thought I should give you nice guys a little update. Installed and wired the fans which are now running at full speed, but those bloody LEDs still havent arrived, so will have to wait a bit longer as planed. Fans fit prfectly on installed heatsinks although they are 140mm and heatsinks are 145mm. On girl is doing really fine but the other one I eFed up big time. Don't know what's the case since they both got equal ammount of feeding and one of thm took it really bad. I have some serious nute burn :mad: Since those were bag seeds might be that I have two different strains acting copletely different. Dunno. Just hoping she grows out of it. Been flushing her with tap water for the past few days. Well anyways here are some pictures. Found light frosting on the healthier one:

WP 20140729 002
WP 20140729 003
WP 20140729 004
WP 20140729 005
WP 20140729 006
WP 20140729 009
WP 20140729 010
WP 20140729 007

burn4me

burn4me

people hes been bit by the bug! lol
great job so far. i like the micro set up. i wanted to start small like that but went str8 to 5x5 tent with whole different veg section. hope all continues well and im subbed to see this show
sending positive vibes your way. oh and welcome to the farm

Toaster79

Toaster79

One more thing. I'm a proud owner of a newe tattoo :D :D :D

And some other plants in my apartment

WP 20140814 014
WP 20140814 015
WP 20140814 016
WP 20140815 001
WP 20140815 002

Status
Not open for further replies.