• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

So everyone!

I think we are so far. These babies are in for 10 weeks so they should be good to chop. But, I'll give them another week, just to be sure. Buds are rock hard and super sticky, the smell is awesome, a bit fuely and fruity, can't actually determine. I was away for five days and the apartment smelled like it was full of fruits. No actual smell of ganja :D

+++Vibes to everyone

WP 20140831 001
WP 20140831 002
WP 20140831 003
WP 20140831 005
WP 20140831 006
WP 20140831 007

straincreation

straincreation

Told you bro keep at it andyou will reap the benefits. Good to dee success.
HaPpy farmin.;)

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
looks to be some tasty smoke;) and nice arm piece gona look rad once you add some colors bro

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks everyone for help. The lady is chopped, dried and is curing. There wasn't much but tastes and smells good. Smells much like some rotten fruits and taste is also quiet sweet.

@dankstranger: Yeah I'll be putting some colours in that armpiece too, just not right away.

@straincreation @FlyinJStable @burn4me and all the others that chimed in gave good advice and helped me out: THANK YOU!!!!

You are all welcome to my second run which will be going on here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/toasters-seed-popping-micro-adventures.66097/

++++Vibes
Keep it Green

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Envy:
Envy denotes a longing to possess something awarded to or achieved by another Well Done sir WELL DONE

Man, I want to grow outside so Bad LoL cant wait to get back to the coast and trudge the road of Happy destiny.

Great Job T man
FlyJ

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thank you sir. If there wasn't for you I wouldn't have come so far and would still be buying my smoke.

Now I'm waitin for my friend to chop down that 7+ ft Christmas tree I supplied him with ;)

One more thing FlyJ: There's a place out there with your name written allover it. You just have to seek for it and you shall find it. Hopefully so you can continue with the magic you do.

+++++Vibes

Keep it keeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom