My First Clone Job

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Been a while.. But my first and second clone jobs were both fun and successful.. Heres a pic of the ak-47 clones from clones.. And pics of the first ak-47 clones that were flipped about 3 weeks ago.. And a pic of the mom before she was sent to pasture.. Peace.. DP
DSC03810
DSC03890
DSC03887
DSC03772

Max Frost

Max Frost

Niiice, DP! She's lanky but she puts off some nice fat colas! The clones are looking good at only three weeks too! Keep up the great work!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Time for a little clone update.. Some pics of the first clones.. First two pics ak-47's.. And the blue lemon thai.. Whos mom turned out to be a disappointment. So I see some QWISO hash in there future too.. The mother ak was very tasty, and her kids smell great.. Peace DP
DSC04000
DSC03997

blue lemon thai
DSC04008

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Yea bro...that is some great looking frosty azz AK...run that puppy again...throw her over in the back and train her a bit...longer veg...I see pure snow packed in that from here...she'll always be a little leggy,but the end product is some funk...as I'm sure you know by now....I may not part with her just yet...Nice looking AK buds DP...no shit....:)

Max Frost

Max Frost

Gotta agree with Big, bro! She looks great! You are gonna keep her around a while aren't you?

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks brothers.. Nah, I'll be moving on.. They were a good learning lesson.. But I see some bigger fish to fry soon.. But before the flip, I took a couple cuts from those.. and that will be the end of the road.. And as of today with those cuts, I just topped the soil with some Fox Farm all purpose grans, and gave them the flip.. Thanks for the kind words guys.. Keep it simple.. Donny P

Max Frost

Max Frost

Well, I'll have to agree that good things are certainly on the horizon, bro!!! I wanna know what's up with the FF granulars! I think you and BigMa been keepin' secrets from us! I see him talking about them too! Haha! So what are you guys using that I'm not clued in to? Thanks in advance. Best, -Max :wacky:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Well, I'll have to agree that good things are certainly on the horizon, bro!!! I wanna know what's up with the FF granulars! I think you and BigMa been keepin' secrets from us! I see him talking about them too! Haha! So what are you guys using that I'm not clued in to? Thanks in advance. Best, -Max :wacky:
Its Fox Farms Happy Frog.. I think it was once called Peace of Mind.. But it comes in all purpose, veg, and fruit and flower.. This is the one I have on hand.. I need to restock on the fruit & flower.. I like them all.. It keeps it simple..
DSC04015

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

They should put Kermit The Frog on the front of the bag. Lol this is the soil iv always used, never once had a problem with any plants using this soil. Have you ever tried pro mix? Iv been contemplating trying it.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Its Fox Farms Happy Frog.. I think it was once called Peace of Mind.. But it comes in all purpose, veg, and fruit and flower.. This is the one I have on hand.. I need to restock on the fruit & flower.. I like them all.. It keeps it simple..View attachment 357149

So is this a soil amendment fertilizer? How is it applied? I've not used any of these.

They should put Kermit The Frog on the front of the bag. Lol this is the soil iv always used, never once had a problem with any plants using this soil. Have you ever tried pro mix? Iv been contemplating trying it.

lol@ kermit!! This is actually a fertilizer and not the Happy Frog soil, DD. I was a little confused myself. I had seen the Peace of Mind before in the stores, but I didn't know they'd changed the name.

I used to use the ProMix Bx. It's a great medium, but it's not soil so there are no nutes in it. You have to supply everything. It's a bit of a challenge getting it all in and in the right ratios without locking everything up all to hell until you figure out what you're doing! I also mixed it 50-50% with FFOF and it worked great! I actually used that mix for a long time with great results. I'd recommend starting by mixing it for a run or two before you try it by itself. It'll help you learn the medium. It's a good medium, but IME...it is different! Best, Max :wacky:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Yeah, Its an organic fertilizer.. I use it as a top dressing.. just work it into the soil.. Max, I have amended my ocean forest with some, but thats just when I uppot before flower( just a tbls per gal of soil ).. Then I'll top dress them down the road with about a quarter cup..I use the fruit and flower for that stage.. DD, I always use the FF HF soil too.. I'll never start a seed in OF again.. But this stuff works well with both HF & OF soil.. Peace guys.. Keep it simple DP

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Haaa its fertilizer. Darn my bad lol. Oh ok. Yeah I'm sticking with ff soil. Its foolproof lol
Good call there DD....FOOLPROOF...and good advise Max...DP...I hated the stuff...if it ever dried the least bit it was a beach...and had not a damn thing in it for food...it ain't worth the trouble IMO...clumpy ass bales also...B

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

So when whey say to make a mild nutrient solution when cloning. How mild? Would I leave out molasses? Or certain nutes?

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

So when whey say to make a mild nutrient solution when cloning. How mild? Would I leave out molasses? Or certain nutes?
Not sure on that one bro.. I just used some liquid karma, 3 tsp per gal.. soaked the plug, and kept it moist with it.. then backed off to 1 tsp per gal after putting them in soil.. And just plain water for misting the dome.. Not sure about the molasses..

Top Bottom