my first grow - Ice cream cake by humboldt seeds

• Thread starter strikepower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
thats how I got these two white widow clowns and I immediately put them on the flower .

got ya, You probebly notice a delay during beginings, if you take your own clones than you can have them put in soil since you grow them in soil. This way it will be a soil root vs a hydyroponic root.

imho, trying getting your clones in soil or put your own clones in soil. other methods you can take is by trying to have the rockwool in a bowl of water so it gets saturated and than you can easly remove the wet rockwool and expose the roots and plant it in soil. You still see a delay in growth at the begining until the plant goes through the transition but you take out the possibility of other problems.

This referes to your question that was made on a different thread where you had discoloring on a leaf. Nutrient salts build up in (rw) and it requires watering/feeding to remove the build up salts and provide fresh nutrients. The yellowing could also be a from light or other enviromental possibilities.

S

strikepower

got ya, You probebly notice a delay during beginings, if you take your own clones than you can have them put in soil since you grow them in soil. This way it will be a soil root vs a hydyroponic root.

imho, trying getting your clones in soil or put your own clones in soil. other methods you can take is by trying to have the rockwool in a bowl of water so it gets saturated and than you can easly remove the wet rockwool and expose the roots and plant it in soil. You still see a delay in growth at the begining until the plant goes through the transition but you take out the possibility of other problems.

This referes to your question that was made on a different thread where you had discoloring on a leaf. Nutrient salts build up in (rw) and it requires watering/feeding to remove the build up salts and provide fresh nutrients. The yellowing could also be a from light or other enviromental possibilities.

Yes I noticed. Thank you for the advice i will do it like that next time .. I have learned a lot of new things from you now!

I am grateful! šŸ˜„

Latest posts

Top Bottom