my first grow - Ice cream cake by humboldt seeds

• Thread starter strikepower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Lol. For real. That's for 1000 seeds though, so that's $4 a seed. Not too bad if you got it like that. Lol. That is their only listing where I actually got to the bottom of what elite og even was. If there was another listing I would have spared you the shock factor. 🤣
Phew I was thinkin even 4K for a 10 pack 1000 is pretty good I’m in Aus so we pay a fair premium for our seed stock I’ve paid up to 20$ each that’s bout as far as I’m willing to go

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

So I will come out n say it do you garden half naked in your Calvin Kleins all the time😂 reminds me of the old school stories of half naked people running through the ganja fields to collect the resin 😂
Haha. I finally see what you're talking about. Nice CK briefs. Lol. I actually got to shower at his daughter's house recently. 😆. I missed all the signs that you're even a female Grower, btw. I wasn't fueled by thirst before, but now.....lol 😆 oh boy.....

the rrock

the rrock

ive grown this strain in clone form,last year and its very stoney weed,happy kind of stoney.Not the largest yielder but this is total quality over quantity.FAIN seed form could be a huge yielder. GL

S

strikepower

ive grown this strain in clone form,last year and its very stoney weed,happy kind of stoney.Not the largest yielder but this is total quality over quantity.FAIN seed form could be a huge yielder. GL

if the quality is good, I'm happy 😃 thank you 😉

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Your plants are looking very happy thru three weeks of flower! I'm a long time outdoor grower myself, only my second indoor grow currently, first with the new setup. So what you got going on? Looks like the one LED light in there. What soil are you using? Nutes? Organic? How often are you feeding them? What containers are you using? Size of containers? Size of the tent? How many plants are in there?

S

strikepower

Your plants are looking very happy thru three weeks of flower! I'm a long time outdoor grower myself, only my second indoor grow currently, first with the new setup. So what you got going on? Looks like the one LED light in there. What soil are you using? Nutes? Organic? How often are you feeding them? What containers are you using? Size of containers? Size of the tent? How many plants are in there?
thank you 😃 yes one light lumatek ats 300w pro
soil plagron growmix
advanced nutrients
containers 2x fabric pot 24l
2x much smaller containers I don't know what the volume is
tent 120x120x200 cm
4 plants

S

strikepower

Sweet job you have done then soil is the hardest medium to learn watering practices you have it down already you sure this your first grow or do you have a lil help somewhere in the background😂
thank you 😃 sure except for two years outdoors 😃 I add water when the medium is dry

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

im using: Grow, Micro, Bloom, B-52, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, Overdrive
I probably could have higher yields. I'm doing organic grows, stopped pHing my water, mostly happy frog, some ocean forest, 5 gallon cloth pots, sometimes add unsulfured molasses to the water, sometimes do a fresh 24 hour compost tea, 400w maxxisun pb lights, and I dress during flower with some soil or worm castings. After the first week or 2 in flower I usually throw some organic fertilizer to boost potassium and phosphorus on top of the soil just the one time. Totally freestyling it...I think my biggest loss on yield was not being close enough to the lights. I was maybe 16-18" away, but my latest plants are more like 12-14" away and the colas appear to be larger already. This last harvest only yielded about 1.5 ounces of clean, high quality buds per plant, but I'm hopeful this next batch will be higher (the reason the plants are closer to the lights is because I let them veg a little longer. Grow room temp is between 80-84 on average. I actually thought the carbon filtered exhaust fan I added would drop the temp a bit, but it really only drops it like 1 degree in there. Not a tent. But a room that is not finished or sealed off completely. LST prunning....no nets...I use cat6 wire strands and those red plastic LST clips they sell to bend branches to where I want them...just to add one more thing...I get practically no stretch in flower...

Last edited:
Top Bottom