my first grow - Ice cream cake by humboldt seeds

• Thread starter strikepower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice! I just grew the same ICC seeds too! Here are some pics of how mine turned out. Still curing, but so far I like it.

P.S. - It should really be called Elite Ice Cream OG or something to that effect. It is actually ICC x Elite OG Auto (Elite OG Auto x Runtz).
In the future you need to get rid of all the dead foliage it will just attract all kinds of pest and mold

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

We all do life is just to fast paced nowa days ! Lol

Bottom larf off HSC Slightly stoopid fruits , first hsc grow not to bad
Life fking sucks nowadays. Weed is like the only thing that brings me happiness! 😆

Are you saying that pic is of a Humbolt Seed Corp plant too?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Gotta correct myself....

It would actually be ICC x Elite OG Auto (OG Auto x Runtz). It's not Elite until you hit the Runtz with the OG...or verse visa 🤪
4grand ya gotta be shitting me man fkn wanna grow harvest and cure itself for that price don’t care how elite it is 4K is a ripoff👍

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

4grand ya gotta be shitting me man fkn wanna grow harvest and cure itself for that price don’t care how elite it is 4K is a ripoff👍
Lol. For real. That's for 1000 seeds though, so that's $4 a seed. Not too bad if you got it like that. Lol. That is their only listing where I actually got to the bottom of what elite og even was. If there was another listing I would have spared you the shock factor. 🤣

Top Bottom