chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
whatever the hell it is, it's a pretty nice smoke

Way to go..

K

kolah

haha..and thanks.

I got more still growing but they are calling for fracken snow for the next few days. Thats cool though as I got my heater in there...just have to keep an eye on RH.

K

kolah

Freezing rain and snow last night, lows in the 20's. My greenhouse plants are good as the heater kept it warm but my outside G-13- hash plant iwhich is in a trashcan full of soil is frozen solid. There were flowers with tri's on them but now the entire plant is in a deep freeze.

Is it harvestable?

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Chop it, and hang it in the greenhouse and let it thaw out, and see.... at the very least you should be able to make water hash out of it.....

It got down to 20 degrees here....... I am at 9,500..... my outdoor came down three weeks ago, when we had the first freeze.

K

kolah

Thanks Spleefman. I am at 9300 feet so we are quite similar in that respect. I had been covering her with a blanket but the blanket must have gotten soaked and then froze. Thats OK as I didn't expect much with her being outside this late. And it will be a good plant to experiment with and make my first batch of hash. Gotta read up on ice extraction/hash making. (or maybe even dry ice?)

It is supposed to be even colder here tonight. Most of my plants have another 1-2 weeks to go so I am gonna hold tight and batten down the hatches.

Hi ho, hi ho ... its off to work I grow...

sky high

sky high

25F here....7250 ft.

Keep it frozen and make bubble. Pretty sure it'll turn to powder/dust if you dry it.

the indoor sure loves it. Time to add a few thousand more watts so it's warm enough in there...LOL....

best of luck finishin' up the season......

s h

K

kolah

Thanks SH...

I just finished drying and packed away my DJ Blue into mason jars for some aging/cure time. This was no doubt my best strain and my one lone plant yielded out a little over 8 ounces of heavy-resin, crystalized dense buds. I can only imagine how she would have produced if it was in the ground instead of the 5 gallon bucket. ( next year :) )

I still have three G-13 strains finishing up, one G-13/ECSD/Pacifico, one G-13/Pakistani plant and one G-13/Hash Plant strain. I run my small propane heater and night which keeps it at 50 degrees F and the daytime greenhouse temps are perfect. Heres some pics. The G-13's are really colorful. They should be done in about a week. All my G-13 yields were low yields but very vigorous and healthy, a medium amount of resin but still pack a good indica punch. My camera is cheap-shit..sorry about the pics and that I can't take any pictures up close.

Dcp 3608
Dcp 3595
Dcp 3600
eyecandi

eyecandi

a good finish it looks like, kudos! lately i'm prefering to make dry ice hash. 10% of the time to make it and way less mess/hassle.

K

kolah

lol@ Elephant Dick!

Yeah I bought some dry ice and have my trim in the fridge. Hope to try making some sheesh' tommorow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom