My First Grow

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Trying to hang in there. My heads not in a good place. No goal and too time to think leads me to dark places. I always end in my mind with a lack of purpose and nothing that interest me. To have everything I have been given and still feel like this is the most depressing of all. I must find a way out of the funk.

Climb out of the funk and try to enjoy.... B
yeah bro i hear ya. to much time is not a good thing. im learning that right now the further i get along in my withdrawals.

well lets hope tomorrow is better for us both.

chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Haha, its kinda my thing. Nicknames lol. What's good brotha?
Damn heat got me wore out! As for good, I got my c02 equipment in today. And the water chiller so i like getting packages.. Damn guy at the hydro shop trying to get me to buy a kind led light ,, used 600! I was like damn thats high lol... And what tripped me out the most, was the little color led lights were not very bright to my eyes. I have a hard time believing in can grow anything! And there was NOOOOO heat... I like no heat! but 600 and its only like 385 watts or so..

incogneato

incogneato

Damn heat got me wore out! As for good, I got my c02 equipment in today. And the water chiller so i like getting packages.. Damn guy at the hydro shop trying to get me to buy a kind led light ,, used 600! I was like damn thats high lol... And what tripped me out the most, was the little color led lights were not very bright to my eyes. I have a hard time believing in can grow anything! And there was NOOOOO heat... I like no heat! but 600 and its only like 385 watts or so..
Always have the cool tek! I love the idea of led but I can't justify the cost yet. Not until I'm moving units at least.

Broken

Broken

Hey @EventHorizan @incogneato , good to see you guys are doing good. No dialing in a room here. The room was stripped clean packed up and put in storage the day the plants came down. I decided in this state with it being a felony for a fart that smells of weed I would rather not risk felony charges for my wife and son. One day it will be legal and I will put the gear and new found knowledge to work.

The 2 plants that were closest to there advertised finish date had enough thc to get a good high from so it wasn't a total loss. The 2 Parmesan Auto are still alive somewhere sucking up sunlight .

The kind led are stupid expensive. Someone here had 3 led setups for something like $3k so I had to look them up for giggles and the 3 setups they had retailed for close to $4500 IIRC

Your right Incogneato PapaZan gets all the cool shit :)

Have a good one

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
l1627910807.jpg

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

His situation requires a lot more commitment and risk than this statement describes. It's family that is the worry and if not completely sure of security the decision to stop the risk is clear in my estimation.

Fear can cause its own consequences. And in this case severe and not just self maybe.

Just my opinion.
Exactly... is family comes first~! That is a good man! Good father.. in time he may feel safer or have a differen t out look... Maybe its time to build a secret box, that just grows enough for you.. Very discreet, self contained.. just a thought..

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Its just a plant, I have kids and if things were different they would be helping me grow it. Theres nothing anyone could do to keep me from growing, if they come get me today Ill pop some beans tomorrow or whenever I get out, I feel like Its my God given right and theyll have to pry my watering can from my cold dead hand before I will stop...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
In my case I have extreme ptsd and tbi, I will bite my kids heads off at the drop of a hat alot a d if it werent for cannabis NOBODY would be able to be around me. 2 or 3 weeks without bud and I am full on manic with paranoid delusions, hallucinations and screaming rants for no good reason soo...
If my 15 year search for a good doctor, if any of them had ever prescribed a medication that worked, and kept working like cannabis does then Id probably not be here right now. Id be taking pills like everyone else.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its just a plant, I have kids and if things were different they would be helping me grow it. Theres nothing anyone could do to keep me from growing, if they come get me today Ill pop some beans tomorrow or whenever I get out, I feel like Its my God given right and theyll have to pry my watering can from my cold dead hand before I will stop...

In my case I have extreme ptsd and tbi, I will bite my kids heads off at the drop of a hat alot a d if it werent for cannabis NOBODY would be able to be around me. 2 or 3 weeks without bud and I am full on manic with paranoid delusions, hallucinations and screaming rants for no good reason soo...
If my 15 year search for a good doctor, if any of them had ever prescribed a medication that worked, and kept working like cannabis does then Id probably not be here right now. Id be taking pills like everyone else.

Well you have 2 diff posts there so im gonna try to take them both into acct. First off, I can tell you have some conditions. Now IM no dr, so im not gonna act like I know what they are. But I as well as everyone that reads your posts see's the effects of them, and I will leave that there.

I also think that mj helps you and is something you medically need, esp to the alternative, pills.

But I have a feeling jr, you never been to the big house. I dont see you, esp with your condition, left untreated, in prison, being able to handle it and coexhist with Inmates way more extreme than anything you have ever seen. And they would smell you out!
So your comment that if they caught you, you would be sowing seeds the next day, is I THINK, with out much thought. I also dont think you have ever had your door kicked in at 5am. And im damn sure your wife and kids have not. If she experiences that once, you will never grow again in that house, that for sure! Not to knock your bravado, but homie, your no convict. Maybe an inmate at best. doing a 61 day turn around, but not a convict....
I think op has made a mature dicision, considering the facts he has to work with,
and Frank,

Quitting when your ahead, isn't the same as quitting...... American Gangster

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Never been to prison but Ive been to county lockup plenty of times and I can blend in just fine, I act like a meth addict, cant sit still, twitch hands, always looking over my shoulder and I will dominate any relationship or die so youre absolutely correct, I wouldnt last a few days. I cant help it, thats why I cant hold a job, been this way ever since the multiple brain bleeds...

That still doesnt mean Im gonna be scared to grow my own medicine in my own house. Im not throwin out an outdoor crop or peddling dime bags to the college kids so I think I should be just fine. Unless they look through my walls with infra red...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Never been to prison but Ive been to county lockup plenty of times and I can blend in just fine, I act like a meth addict, cant sit still, twitch hands, always looking over my shoulder and I will dominate any relationship or die so youre absolutely correct, I wouldnt last a few days. I cant help it, thats why I cant hold a job, been this way ever since the multiple brain bleeds...

That still doesnt mean Im gonna be scared to grow my own medicine in my own house. Im not throwin out an outdoor crop or peddling dime bags to the college kids so I think I should be just fine. Unless they look through my walls with infra red...
Very true with a lot of that. And I agree, im not peddling dime bags to kids either. And that is why we feel the way we do. But op had a break in while he was on vacation, and they stole pills(narcotics). Op couldnt call police because of grow. They may know that.. Too many unknowns for you to sleep well at night. And aint that what life is about, being able to sleep peaceful?

Broken

Broken

Yes my house was broken into and I'm sure they knew what was going on in the room. I have had 3 break ins and 3 other times pills walked off. I now know who did it 3 times and he is in jail in VA right now on about 13 charges and I know for sure he is on parole for a bunch of felony charges in not 1 but 2 other states. None of the states has checked with the other. He is only waiting trail now and may get parole there he is slicker than a goose turd or as they say teflon because nothing sticks. He is an addict that would turn me in if he knew or even thought it might be true. Luckily he doesn't. I know him well and he has PTSD and TBI and got it in Afghanistan he became an addict and thief on his own.

Now the last break in I thought at first might be him but found out he has been locked up the whole time. This lead to who it could be and with time it has become almost a certainty I know who it is. But other than alarms and cameras there is nothing I can do even if I catch them stealing something else and they get locked up that still doesn't keep them from running their mouth. In a small town leads for news articles will be watched for a long time.

Now understand LEO stood in my driveway and told me they spend 0 yes ZERO time even looking into pills being stolen. If someone makes them file paperwork no one does anything until it just gets filed as a cold case. He said pills are eaten and could not be identified even if found unless they were still in a bottle with your name on it.

Mind you if you fart and it smells like cannabis your on way to lock up.

I would rather do without if there is a hint of anyone knowing. I would rather die than be locked up and would rather be locked up than cause any harm to my wife or son.

I dream nightly about many things that are more important than a pill or plant.

Speaking of dreams its bedtime Have a Good Night all

Broken

Broken

After my last post I headed to bed as I said I was going to. I opened my bedroom door and saw that the window had been broke in and screen ripped out. I kinda lost it even though I could find nothing missing.

I did not go to bed that night but spent the night going through the footage from my cameras . I had to learn how to view it. At first I wasn't even sure it was recording to be truthful. Finally I found where 2 of the cameras went nuts. one was pushed up and the other would not push up so its picture started going all crazy as they broke it off.

Poor camera placement allowed the person to get behind them. Now I am stressed and very upset with myself but thank God I finally caught a glimpse of something. The person knew the cameras had been put up but wasn't exactly sure of the positioning and a had less than 5 seconds of video of them looking for the cameras before ripping them down. In about two frame I could see enough to confirm it was the female neighbor I had suspected.

I waited until morning and called the LEO and a couple hours later they showed up. I gave them the full story of how pills kept being took and the things that pointed towards her as the one doing it all the way back until April. I showed them the video and the cameras and the window,screen and glass and rock she smashed the window in with.

Even though I could tell who it was they said for someone not familiar with her, it would be hard to prove unless there were fingerprints. So they took the camera she broke off hoping to get a fingerprint, Thing is it looked like she was wearing gloves. She was wearing camo clothing with hood up and a half face mask.

There is a lot more to the story but I have secured enough to get her prosecuted for at least Criminal Trespass and Vandalism.

Acbusted
Top Bottom