My First Grow

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Well First of all I want to Thank everyone for helping with this grow. It doesn't matter if you just shot the breeze or liked a post it was cool to have you here. For all of those who took the time to try to teach me anything Thank You. All those that have a grow or gave advice on other threads I stopped in on Thank you.

As of noon today the plants were all either cut down and removed of gifted away and gone. Its a very sad day to say the least.

For those of you who have helped and followed for a while you will remember my house was broken into back in April and we knew it had to be someone who new exactly when we were gone and when we were coming back. When It happen I thought the person must have saw a social media post of where we were. I thought it was my junky pill popping thief of a nephew. But things threw doubt on that. Then I thought it may be a pill popping pill pushing man from about 3/4 of a mile away.

Since the break in I have had 3 bottles of meds stolen from my house and only 1 person was around that was not family that I trust. This person also knew when we were gone in April and when we were returning. The person told my oldest that my wife had let it slip about what was in the basement. He told me and I ask the wife WTH ? She says she never said shit. She questions person and they said no I figured it out when he was building the room. This person is my neighbor who kept our dog while we were out of town. I believe she found out when she broke in.

While now we felt sure the neighbor had the means and opportunity we found out she also had a drug problem in the past and theirs the motive. We also found out she was selling some pills earlier this year in a truck borrowed from a family member. There was also one other link.

Yesterday her companion was told about a lot of this and he was not pleased about it and Seemed not to know of anything except that she use to have a habit. He told my oldest he was going to wait to bring it all up so she would not link the info to him.

I was upset with oldest for saying anything to start with until after harvest but he was pissed about finding out that while he lent them the truck when theirs broke down that she was seen selling pills from it.

My oldest stopped by and told me of his talk after he left there and after he left here I got to thinking.

Now if the neighbor was unknowing of what his woman was doing and confronts her and went as far as saying he would kick her to the curb if any of it were true. Then she might turn me in out of spite. or If she gets out and gets busted messing with pills she might give me up as a way to get out of it. or She opens her mouth about the grow in front of someone who comes to take it maybe by force. In Every case it ends up bad for me with jail time of as much as 15 years. Plus a huge fine.

I stayed up most of the night and never really slept even when I did lay down. I decided I did not like the odds of making it until everything was ready to be harvested, dried and cured. I did not like the thought of being stressed everyday wondering if a knock was going to come to the door. I did like the very real possibility of being caged up.

So when it was time for some trusted friends to be awake I called them and everything was broken down and mostly boxed up and anything that could get my arrested was taken away.

I'm sad and sorry I failed to see this thru until harvest. I feel I failed.

But all is not lost I gained the knowledge of how to grow. I gained the confidence of knowing I can do it. I also got to meet a bunch of cool people. I felt you all deserved to know how this ended after investing your time.

I read in quite a few things (post, books) that the number 1 reason a person gets busted is because they didn't manage to keep it a secret and someone ran their mouth. It was even mention in this thread back towards the beginning by someone. That point became too close to a reality for me to continue. I will still be watching your grows just no longer a grower myself.

Oh and Chris Rock on , Bowl up

im sad to hear of this conclusion. i think you did the right thing for now. you can take the positive from this, and think about every thing you have learn. and what would you do different next time.

besides its not like you have to bail on us.

yeah, i need to bowl up more than ever today. next week is coming to fucking fast.

rock on bro,
chris.

Broken

Broken

Ya I think that was me that told you about keeping it a secret... Not just so you dont get busted, but also for a piece of mind. You need to know at midnight as you arte falling asleep, that you havent allowed yourself no loose ends and knowing that nobody knows, is almost the only way.... Man brother, I am sorry to hear that, but I think you made the right decision. I know of a few others that did too... just not worth it...
So what equipment you have for sale... PM me a list :)

I'm glad everyone agrees I did right thing.

I thought it was you that said it but wasn't sure it was a lot of pages ago.

No fire sale though ;)

incogneato

incogneato

All good bro, heal that shoulder, spend some time with your misses, and when the time is right fire that factory back up and grow some fire. Til then hang out and shoot the shit with the crew!

Broken

Broken

All good bro, heal that shoulder, spend some time with your misses, and when the time is right fire that factory back up and grow some fire. Til then hang out and shoot the shit with the crew!
Thanks for the help
I will rest the shoulder what I can but lots of Honey do's I have let slide
More time with the Mrs is due we have a milestone anniversary this year if I don't mess it up.
I will still be around here and one day will be dropping beans again.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks for the help
I will rest the shoulder what I can but lots of Honey do's I have let slide
More time with the Mrs is due we have a milestone anniversary this year if I don't mess it up.
I will still be around here and one day will be dropping beans again.
I know the honey do well my friend. If we treated our marriages half as good as our grows we would be living marital bliss lol. Studying how to get the most out if our relationship, what she needs and when, reading the signs of when she's unhappy and doing what it takes to make her happy again, looking forward to seeing her at the end of the day, I could keep going lmao. All the best bro, I hope you do hang around, growing or not.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Well First of all I want to Thank everyone for helping with this grow. It doesn't matter if you just shot the breeze or liked a post it was cool to have you here. For all of those who took the time to try to teach me anything Thank You. All those that have a grow or gave advice on other threads I stopped in on Thank you.

As of noon today the plants were all either cut down and removed of gifted away and gone. Its a very sad day to say the least.

For those of you who have helped and followed for a while you will remember my house was broken into back in April and we knew it had to be someone who new exactly when we were gone and when we were coming back. When It happen I thought the person must have saw a social media post of where we were. I thought it was my junky pill popping thief of a nephew. But things threw doubt on that. Then I thought it may be a pill popping pill pushing man from about 3/4 of a mile away.

Since the break in I have had 3 bottles of meds stolen from my house and only 1 person was around that was not family that I trust. This person also knew when we were gone in April and when we were returning. The person told my oldest that my wife had let it slip about what was in the basement. He told me and I ask the wife WTH ? She says she never said shit. She questions person and they said no I figured it out when he was building the room. This person is my neighbor who kept our dog while we were out of town. I believe she found out when she broke in.

While now we felt sure the neighbor had the means and opportunity we found out she also had a drug problem in the past and theirs the motive. We also found out she was selling some pills earlier this year in a truck borrowed from a family member. There was also one other link.

Yesterday her companion was told about a lot of this and he was not pleased about it and Seemed not to know of anything except that she use to have a habit. He told my oldest he was going to wait to bring it all up so she would not link the info to him.

I was upset with oldest for saying anything to start with until after harvest but he was pissed about finding out that while he lent them the truck when theirs broke down that she was seen selling pills from it.

My oldest stopped by and told me of his talk after he left there and after he left here I got to thinking.

Now if the neighbor was unknowing of what his woman was doing and confronts her and went as far as saying he would kick her to the curb if any of it were true. Then she might turn me in out of spite. or If she gets out and gets busted messing with pills she might give me up as a way to get out of it. or She opens her mouth about the grow in front of someone who comes to take it maybe by force. In Every case it ends up bad for me with jail time of as much as 15 years. Plus a huge fine.

I stayed up most of the night and never really slept even when I did lay down. I decided I did not like the odds of making it until everything was ready to be harvested, dried and cured. I did not like the thought of being stressed everyday wondering if a knock was going to come to the door. I did like the very real possibility of being caged up.

So when it was time for some trusted friends to be awake I called them and everything was broken down and mostly boxed up and anything that could get my arrested was taken away.

I'm sad and sorry I failed to see this thru until harvest. I feel I failed.

But all is not lost I gained the knowledge of how to grow. I gained the confidence of knowing I can do it. I also got to meet a bunch of cool people. I felt you all deserved to know how this ended after investing your time.

I read in quite a few things (post, books) that the number 1 reason a person gets busted is because they didn't manage to keep it a secret and someone ran their mouth. It was even mention in this thread back towards the beginning by someone. That point became too close to a reality for me to continue. I will still be watching your grows just no longer a grower myself.

Oh and Chris Rock on , Bowl up
Im sure you have an old phone or tablet laying around, all you need is alfred, stupid jackers should be drug through the street and dunked in saltwater...

Broken

Broken

hey bro, how are you today? get to relax this weekend?

rock on,
chris.
Trying to hang in there. My heads not in a good place. No goal and too time to think leads me to dark places. I always end in my mind with a lack of purpose and nothing that interest me. To have everything I have been given and still feel like this is the most depressing of all. I must find a way out of the funk.

Climb out of the funk and try to enjoy.... B

Top Bottom