My First Grow

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

crazy!! Thats spooky.. I would did what he said^^^^, and broke her shin, and her fingers with that stick...
Nooooooo, I would of hid and acted like she scared me and dumped a solo cup of coyote urine on her! See what she thought of that. Then called leo :)

Rebecca156

Rebecca156

Hello everyone, I have been reading a lot of the forum and got some help as well setting up my room and am thankful for this forum.

I am new to growing but bought someone Else's supplies. I then built an 8'x7' room insulated and wired it right and even brought in water. Walls are painted gloss white. I have 3-600watt Yield Lab HID with cool tubes and digital ballast. (I will never use the 3rd I'm sure). I have 2 Hydrofarm 4' 54watt T5 6500k bulbs. I have separate vent system for room and lights. My room vents thru 6" solid ducting into my chimney. My lights vent through the roof using the old furnace ducting. I have taken the 3 or the four 8" inline 400cfm fans and used reducers to go to 6". One will push thru my lights. One brings fresh air in to the room.I have the third pulling through a new carbon filter. These are inline duct fans. I looked the fans up and read they do not work with fan controllers so I hope to make them work without it. The room is in the basement with 2 walls being exterior.

I was given some beans the guy had left over 1 of this 1 of that. I know what all are but one of those that came up.

Right now I have three 2 1/2" - 3" seedlings, one 2", 1 that was tall and then that I tried bending some to strengthen but went to far and the stem looked as though it was starting to wither so I went for broke and pretended I was cloning. I cut it off above the damage and put clonex on it and put it back in some soil. I have one about an inch & a quarter that has a stout indica stem. and I have one runt I found with no roots when I gave up on 1 pot it now has 4 leafs and is 1/2" tall clonex and put back in dirt and it hasn't died but hasn't grown.

My growth is no where near it should be by watching @rmoltis first grow. I have an assortment or FoxFarms Fertilizers and such. I have not used them and was going to ask the community for help first.

Here is their feed schedule
I have everything in that list except the "Wholly Mackerel" & "Kelp me Kelp you"

I have read Ph 6.4-6.8. My water is more like 7.0ph but it only has 100ppm. They show ppm much higher on their schedule.

I had not thought to give nutes this early until read rmoltis thread.

Watching others pictures I would have expected to have more leaf by the time my seedlings got to 3" ? Is it the sativa dominant strains or unwanted stretching ?

They are under the 2 T5 grow bulbs now with about a 2" gap and have a fan blowing over them and temp is 72-76 degrees. Humidity from 40-70.
View attachment 680936 View attachment 680937 View attachment 680939
Maybe you need a led grow light to accompany them grow up.
https://www.amazon.com/MEIZHI-Spect...id=1497922052&sr=1-28&keywords=led+grow+light

Broken

Broken

My presents on here is hidden by multiple layers lol. She knew when I was home because she watched us leave. The first time she was watching my dog. I hate it that it was her she was a good person minus the addiction. Her husband through her shit out the minute he found out. The next day he took the kids to her and made her tell them she messed up and thats why they were no longer together and why she couldn't live with them anymore

Broken

Broken

The cops arrested her and charged her with Criminal Trespass and Vandalism bond was $250 for each and that means $50 and she was right back on the street. No B&E because she saw the alarm and didn't come through the window after breaking it.

This county is poverty bound and full of garbage. Drunk driving, drugs and and parole violations with parole violations being most common because they won't lock the trash up.

jipp

jipp

The cops arrested her and charged her with Criminal Trespass and Vandalism bond was $250 for each and that means $50 and she was right back on the street. No B&E because she saw the alarm and didn't come through the window after breaking it.

This county is poverty bound and full of garbage. Drunk driving, drugs and and parole violations with parole violations being most common because they won't lock the trash up.
thats nuts man.. my brother did 3 years for being the oldest out of a group of kids in high school he was 18.. did not think twice of giving him prison for petty shit.. thats the court system for you tho.

chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got 2 thoughts.......
1. Where in the fuck you live that female crack heads are busting out windows, trying to break in...
2. If you would of got caught growing there is a chance you could of been a parolee....
3. Your comments dont sit well with me youngster. Either your being selectively naive, or have some issues to work out.
But I know the pot calling the kettle black never got me anywhere... Im hoping you can see the light of day with my brotherly philosophical delivery...

Broken

Broken

@EventHorizan I think you misunderstood the parolees I was talking about are drunk drivers and people selling and buying pills stealing what ever from who ever which are not victim less crimes. If you compare that to having growing ones own smoke we do have big differences brother

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan I think you misunderstood the parolees I was talking about are drunk drivers and people selling and buying pills stealing what ever from who ever which are not victim less crimes. If you compare that to having growing ones own smoke we do have big differences brother
Im a parolee homie. My crimes would fit your list of undesirables. Im also a college graduate, and a very skilled c-n-c machine operator and fabricator for a Well known US international heavy machine corporation.

What you sir, or dealing with, is a product of their environment.
I know that I don't have neighbors snooping around my house or neighborhood for that matter...

You have made about 4 post that said addict/felon/parolee/
and I just think your choice of words could be upgraded...
I also know this, some of the most loyal mf have been locked up..
I mean im glad you caught the bitch so we all didnt think you were losing your marbles.. :)
Just be easy calling me derogatory names :)

Broken

Broken

Im a parolee homie. My crimes would fit your list of undesirables. Im also a college graduate, and a very skilled c-n-c machine operator and fabricator for a Well known US international heavy machine corporation.

What you sir, or dealing with, is a product of their environment.
I know that I don't have neighbors snooping around my house or neighborhood for that matter...

You have made about 4 post that said addict/felon/parolee/
and I just think your choice of words could be upgraded...
I also know this, some of the most loyal mf have been locked up..
I mean im glad you caught the bitch so we all didnt think you were losing your marbles.. :)
Just be easy calling me derogatory names :)
Where you work or how much school one has does not make one a good or bad person.

What I am dealing with is a product of our world more each day. Yes I live in a poor rural area and my state has more opiate addicted people than most in ratio to the number of people in the state. According to the news there are 1.2 opiate prescription per person.

A person who is a parolee is not a problem until they infringe on others by committing a crime again(that effects others steal, kill, ...). Once they have did that the belong in jail where they can't harm others. If you don't agree somethings wrong. Once they have did their time for crime we hope they see the error of their ways if not back to jail and let them rot a while longer and maybe forever and yes I believe in the death penalty.

You state your a parolee and that is fine with me I know a few who good people, I have known some that were trash and the system just kept doing as little as possible to keep locked up. Meanwhile there are tons of people locked up for cannabis and should have never been locked up to start with. Again a screwed up system.

If this is a totally different than how you believe and you think I am on a high a horse just let me ride on. If this is the case please add me to your ignore list. Either way take care and best of luck

jipp

jipp

whats up broken. having a good friday yeah.
i harvest soon. amazing iv made it to be honest. laughs, but im not going back to pills.. so lets hope i did not grow some bunk herb, laughs.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Hey @jipp I jumped on to say high and check out your pics. Life is different around here for sure
high man. im just chilling. my bed is calling me maybe laughs.
its been a warm fucking week here, but got lucky and missed the major heat so my plants are cool.. they desert plants anyhow they would have to deal with shit temps anyhow heh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom