My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

thou it appears the nugs were pretty small , you did get alot of them and crystal productions looks killer...... nice work nugs.... i still love trimming as tedious as it is, never gets old to me..... peace soser

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thou it appears the nugs were pretty small , you did get alot of them and crystal productions looks killer...... nice work nugs.... i still love trimming as tedious as it is, never gets old to me..... peace soser

Yah the nugs were not the biggest but you are right they are decked out in crystal....just finished trimming and its looking good.....the Galaxy looks insane trimmed up it looks like bomb indoor.....we still got the huge headband out it wasn't close to done so we gonna push her as long as we can still no bud rot on her anyways.....yield might not be the craziest but the buds look mighty tasty so im looking forward to some smoke tests on them!

thx again for stopping by soser...cheers bro!

the things we gotta do.....lol.

LOL I agree with yah bro.......outdoor growers are a different breed!

mad respect to the guys who run the massive outdoor setups and greenhouses its alot of work!

Mogrow

Mogrow

way to go Nugz// bringing home the bacon once again// mad skillz bro, mad...hope that giant headband gets about 20 days of no frost.
peace mogrow

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lonely Headband...had to stake back up

last two bud shots are Galaxy

soserthc1

soserthc1

Mnugz, been trimming his ass off....... looking dank brother .... nice work , I cant wait for next spring. I will not f up this year in the great outdoors ..... only harvest a zip this year , under estimated tree cover like a noob ..... thanks for the thread was a pleasure to watch bro......peace soser

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Mnugz, been trimming his ass off....... looking dank brother .... nice work , I cant wait for next spring. I will not f up this year in the great outdoors ..... only harvest a zip this year , under estimated tree cover like a noob ..... thanks for the thread was a pleasure to watch bro......peace soser

Yes trimming my ass off for sure glad she is all done tho except for the HB......yes tree coverage can really effect yield for sure...my spot had pretty bad coverae to....all the trees around me grow in towards the patch making the hole in canopy very small for sun to poke threw.....but I remember reading the Rev writng that the best outdoor he has ever smoked was grown in shady areas so who knows.......Im glad you enjoyed the thread bro the feedback makes it all worth while......looking forward to seeing some future outdoor beasts in your garden bro!!!

thx again for the support dude!

BuckP

BuckP

Lucked out.... Just getting first rains. All OD girls safe from harm, in the nick of time, bountifully so!!! Harvest moon has passed but Harvest Celebration coming soon, after a helluva lot of hardass work.... My Grandpaw was a real deal farmer/great guy/moonshiner/survivalist who fed his family from the land and the woods, way down on the Bayou... The man was my hero! Harvest moon was back then and will forever remain the real deal! All good farmers celebrate a good harvest! Dance in the next full moonlight, friends! The official harvest moon often passes as we await amber... I'm thinking the next full moon is the real harvest moon, way out west.

BuckP

BuckP

Great job with those sweet buds, Mitchy! Thanks for the snaps! I'm envying that Galaxy...

I was taking in a Blackberry SD the other day when it occurred to me this girl is SO beautiful I should make a picture. Then it occurred to me to get a nice basket then toss in purple sage for color to make it a picture Martha Stewart might use in her magazine! Hey, bud smells even sweeter than Grandma's potpourri and is more beautiful than most of the herbs in those mags! So this is my Martha Stewart Bud Harvest Photo. LOL! Ya reckon Martha would use this pic??? Maybe not in the mag but she'd probably like to own this particular basket...

Mj Harvest basket 1000
soserthc1

soserthc1

Great job with those sweet buds, Mitchy! Thanks for the snaps! I'm envying that Galaxy...

I was taking in a Blackberry SD the other day when it occurred to me this girl is SO beautiful I should make a picture. Then it occurred to me to get a nice basket then toss in purple sage for color to make it a picture Martha Stewart might use in her magazine! Hey, bud smells even sweeter than Grandma's potpourri and is more beautiful than most of the herbs in those mags! So this is my Martha Stewart Bud Harvest Photo. LOL! Ya reckon Martha would use this pic??? Maybe not in the mag but she'd probably like to own this particular basket...
south bay ray style.....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Martha would have loved it when she was locked up.....good trade in there for sure LOL........beautiful pic bro looks awesome glad you got a succeseeful harvest in as well and that bud looks very dank!

you said it's Blackberry SD.....whats the SD stand for?

The galaxy is very nice for sure I have seen it grown indoors and its very nice inside as well.....smoked a lil tester peice off her for fun and its not bad at all very smooth got me very stoned, one branch broke of early so it was basically almost dry.

thanks again for stopping by Buck and throw more pics of your harvest up if you got em!

Sir Puffs Alott

Sir Puffs Alott

:D Great run, bet it tastes like sweet heaven...;)

How much do you figure you will get?o_O

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:D Great run, bet it tastes like sweet heaven...;)
How much do you figure you will get?o_O

no taste test yet she is still drying......not sure on the yield either it won't be that much but im happy no rippers bud rot or bug damage so was a good summer....could have been better but could have been alot worst!

thanks alot for checking her out bro and stay tuned and ill let u know what we got for weight.

ahhhhh the money shots....
great work MNugz

yah got a few good shots for the crowd....will get some better ones when she is dried up......thx again Mo!

Top Bottom