My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Update they are doing good not the biggest....but smell insane and are soaked in resin!

wont use this spot again as it was shit for light! buds were way bigger last year at this time!

DSCN3573
DSCN3574
DSCN3575
DSCN3576
DSCN3578
DSCN3579
DSCN3580
DSCN3581

Mogrow

Mogrow

plants lookin good Mnugz, don't have the spindle look of lack of light. hope the buds get the swell on, sometimes it happens almost overnite..
hope you get it in the barn bro...
good vibes your way..
peace mogrow

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just ran thru this whole thread and for first grow outdoor's your killing it Mnuzs.... wow they are insanely big plants bro ..... pounds are coming your way...... like outwest said one day i'll have my piece of outdoor heaven but i'll live thru these threads till then..... excellent job .... Respect SoSer.....................

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

plants lookin good Mnugz, don't have the spindle look of lack of light. hope the buds get the swell on, sometimes it happens almost overnite..
hope you get it in the barn bro...
good vibes your way..
peace mogrow

Yes sir Mo they can swell up fast for sure....loving the nugs you brought in already a great job on the outdoors bro.......and I think u said still a few out there two so Im pumped to see more pics!

thanks for the vibes bro right back at yah!

Just ran thru this whole thread and for first grow outdoor's your killing it Mnuzs.... wow they are insanely big plants bro ..... pounds are coming your way...... like outwest said one day i'll have my piece of outdoor heaven but i'll live thru these threads till then..... excellent job .... Respect SoSer.....................

Yo whats up bro....really appreciate you taking time to check out the whole thread....she has been a fun year for sure and still isn't over...really looking forward to getting these chopped down with no problems soon.....rain has been holding off so that is bonus.....the plants got alot bigger then I anticipated but no complaints at all!

thanks again for peeping her bro...and hope u get an outdoor patch soon as well she can be alotta fun!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hit the patch up today since its been cold and rainy lately....not one sign of any bud rot or any bugs very pleased to say the least!

the buds are filling in pretty decent except for the headband......and showing some funky colors and smells are outstanding snagged a few shots then camera died!

The Purple D is so purple and smells like fruit loops and petrol......JTR is super sweet candy smell...the galaxy has a spicy grape smell and the Iss is very lemon lime!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Snapped some pics of some lil buds these are from some under branches I cleaned out a couple weeks ago were not getting much light so pulled them off and there was some buds to be spared of the branches.......just smoked a bowl and Im nice and high!

this is Jack The Ripper smells very diff outside....still has that lemon candy backround but also has some diff tones that I havent smelled indoors.....when breaking up it smells like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream very very strange IMO but very nice too......smoke is a lil harsh but not bad at all and has a creamy hashy taste!

O

OldLuck

Very nice journal bro. Did my first od grow this year and did a couple of scrogs that turned out really nice. Had our first frost the other day and the girls handled it well.

Can't wait to see yours done.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice journal bro. Did my first od grow this year and did a couple of scrogs that turned out really nice. Had our first frost the other day and the girls handled it well.

Can't wait to see yours done.

thanks alot bro....we had bad frost this morning so I brought them all indoors and got to chopping.....hope yours finish nicely for you and good luck!

thx for stopping in bro much appreciated!

Mogrow

Mogrow

right on Nugzie /// purple buds gonna be nice ///
so you moved some of those large plants indoors?? alive??? that would be no small feat..
anyway good luck these next couple days...
that's funny we had a hard frost here in the ozarks before you did ...just by a day, still an early frost for us, about 10 days early..
peace mogrow

Vakman

Vakman

dang the clientele really doesnt mind the trimming huh? i wish i could get away with that! o_O

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

right on Nugzie /// purple buds gonna be nice ///
so you moved some of those large plants indoors?? alive??? that would be no small feat..
anyway good luck these next couple days...
that's funny we had a hard frost here in the ozarks before you did ...just by a day, still an early frost for us, about 10 days early..
peace mogrow

Yooooooo Mo my bro whats shaking.......yes we moved them indoors lol wasn't an easy feat at all thats the reason we stopped trimming so damn tired from moving them......didn't want to cut the stalks on them cause then they start drying and trimming is 10x harder so I left them in bins to be finished tommorow....my buddy was trimming slow was really hungover and full of turkey so wasn't feeling the best lol.......frost appeared at patch pretty bad so I just said F it im chopping them the season isn't much longer anyways and we have not one trace of bud rot or bug damage....not one bud on Purple D went to waist......so happy feels amazing to be at the end of the year and have a successful harvest was a lot of work but I would do it again in a heartbeat.....my buddy is moving so this is last grow at his pad but he was super stoked he has never ever seen plants that big back there and that are actually really bomb quality so that made me feel really good.....gonna get a good night sleep and get back to the scissors tommorow cause we still have lots to go!

friggin nice and lovin' the purple D. Outdoor grows are crazy fun, ya never know what you may get...or what ya might lose.

Hey Kolah really glad you popped by bro always love checking your thread out....the purple is nuts it looks black in so many places can't wait to see her dry up.....growing outdoors was a blast this summer and being able to share it with all you guys has been awesome......didn't lose nothing this year to bud rot or bugs or cops/rippers so thats what im thankful for on this holiday!

cheers bro and stay tuned for some more pictures!

what are the smells coming off them right now?

smells are pretty crazy.....the Galaxy is like spicy strawberries (wish I snipped a clone).....the ISS is lemon and sour wine gums to the max freaking drooling today when smelling it.......the Purple D is a fruit loops\fruity/kushy diesel smell very nice......and the JTR is like sour gummy worms and country time lemondae!

they alll smell amazing and a lil different then when I have ran them indoors which is very cool outdoors brought out some new terpenes for sure!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damn Nugz, you worked right thru the holiday // happy thanksgiving ///

Yah not one peice of turkey for me bro I worked all damn weekend doing shit....then trimmed all day on thanksgiving...very happy tho gonna head back there soon and start at her again see what we can finish today......Happy Thanksgiving to you as well and always appreciate you tagging along the grows Mo!

those plants in your garage? are they in trash cans? if so it musta been a bitch moving them.

Yah they were in 32 gallon trash cans dug half way into the ground and yes they are in a garage now and moving them was a huge pain in the ass but we both wanted to get them in just incase anything happened when we came this far and like I said just didn't want to cut them all down cause trimming is way more annoying so we just kept them in pots and hauled them back to place and put them inside.......and these things are freaking trees when we pulled them out of the ground we couldent beleive how small we looked next to them....as you can see we had to lie a couple down to get them in they were way to big and they are resting over the bed of that truck.....will get more pics tonight of progress.

Top Bottom