My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

wow mitchy, i thought my outdoors was big. those are stellar treez brotha! your gonna need a pickup to haul your harvest:D wow on the caterpilla issue safer brand makes orgaic treatment that works well on all bugs.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wow. Just getting caught up. Quite a garden my friend. Some day I will have my own peace of outdoor heaven. Until then I have threads like yours. Very nice.

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I have used Safer as well.. A BT product and Monterey spray also which is a spinosad.. Both are omri listed fwiw..

Figured something like that will work on em just don't wanna spray to much since they budding but an early hit with something omri listed don't bother me!

thx bro!

any insecticide with bt - Bacillus thuringiensis , or caps foliar pack

sounds good to me bro Im gonna hit the store tommorow or just grab some spinosad from a buddy!

cheers thx for the response!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow mitchy, i thought my outdoors was big. those are stellar treez brotha! your gonna need a pickup to haul your harvest:D wow on the caterpilla issue safer brand makes orgaic treatment that works well on all bugs.

whats up bro......thanks alot for taking time to check her all out she has been a fun ass ride and I can't beleive how big they got on me but no complaints.......was just there today and they are budding up nicely...the Galaxy really stinks and so does the Purple D......catapillers were a bitch to find but hopefully I can kill em quick...maintained spraying in veg and they coulden't keep up so just gonna hit em with some safe stuff!

thanks again bro and stay tuned!

Wow. Just getting caught up. Quite a garden my friend. Some day I will have my own peace of outdoor heaven. Until then I have threads like yours. Very nice.

outwest

Thanks alot Outwest......she is my first real attempt at a guirilla grow and it's going great so fat...just hate the feeling of having such big plants out there for anybody to find......If I came across these in bush I woud lose it.......so hopefully everything goes as smooth as it had been going!

thx alot for checking it all out mucj appreciated bro......put alot of work into these gals so far so feedback is awesome!

caterpillar killer from safer. works like a charm and is organic. good luck with those fuckers, they can descimate your plants without you even knowing,

Yah good looking out Cheese gonna snag up some shit tommorow and go back down with my sprayer and give em shit....ive heard catilpillers can reak havoc thats why i was so concerned so ima get on it a.s.a.p.....cheers homie stay tuned Ill try to impress!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

better bring the step ladder... not kidding...
best of luck man, hope you can eradicate the fuckers...
peace mogrow

LMAO MO I actually did.......Had a nice sized one and I was still reaching with my wand sprayer but got em sprayed good and ripped of any damage I saw but it was very little!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Just got back from the patch......could only get my hands on Azamax so I sprayed them like crazy and lets hope that helps the damage was very little so Im not to worried but gotta keep on em for sure!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Get some BT on their ass, or some spinosad.. what the hell does Care Given Ken use??? think he was grasshoppers though???
pics pics pics, gotta see the big ones.....
Sorry I missed this Post...I use Both BT and spinosad...For worms/Caterpillars...
Neather of those seem to kill the Grass hoppers though...I have to kill those by hand...
No worms so far...I have been really lucky this year (so far) Lots of good bugs in my garden...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

good luck on the caterpillas , beats mites tho...lol:eek:

what up mo? how ya been bro?

Yah they are lil fuckers....both are for that matter.....sparayed them up and they seem to be doing good!

tell us it's all good nugz

Whats up Mo....just sprayed them the once like crazy with the azamax and went back and it seems to be working....fed them again they are all budding up nicely thats the reason I dont want to spray them again......only shitty thing is they were hidden so well but now everything is starting to die and they are getting a lil more exposed...they are all good other then that and should put on some decent weight.....I saw your outdoors and they looked awesome bro they filled in amazing for you some chunky nugs for sure.....great work Mo!

Sorry I missed this Post...I use Both BT and spinosad...For worms/Caterpillars...
Neather of those seem to kill the Grass hoppers though...I have to kill those by hand...
No worms so far...I have been really lucky this year (so far) Lots of good bugs in my garden...

No worries ken already sprayed them for the last time this year too many buds now to spray them with anymore shit!

your garden is insane bro that recent pic of your bubba gold monsters made me shit myself.....not literally but damnnn!!!!

How are things going with these girls Mitch? I hope all is well!

sup meeks my man......they are still filling in nicely and seem to be fighting off the bugs as well.......the two sweet skunks I put out later are a lil more damaged cause they didn't get sprayed nearly as much as all the others.......stay tuned and thanks for stopping by to see progress....I will snag some pics this week for sure!!

praying the rain godz hold off!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Fucking Rain Godz just pissed all over my head all day long!!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Fucking Rain Godz just pissed all over my head all day long!!!
as Vic the Brick would say "i'm feeling ya".
rain jacked with me too Mitchy, no rain all summer, then 8 inches in Sept. Buds were starting to rott, pulled 2 large plants a little early, rott had just started, was not going to jack around with bud rot. the rain had them all the hell swelled up though, should be ok, just not like i planned//imagine that:confused:

Top Bottom