My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

u got it mitchy im tuned in

good to hear bro!

dude, that's a large plant. good work.' real nice work...
how come u ain't sweating????
by the time i get to my patch i"m bleeding and i can't see about males cause i'm sweating like a pig..
shorts????? i wanna plant where u plant bro...
peace//cuttoribbonsmogrow

LMAO Mo.......trust me I usually am sweating.... that day I just went to take pictures and it was like the hottest day of the summer so far so I loaded on tuns of bug spray(which I hate) and took a nice easy hike to the patch so I wasn't doing any work just relaxing and enjoying nature and some fatties and cold water......when im working I sweat my freaking ass off like crazy but I hate bug spray and those bug nets you put over your head so I just deal with it and wear a sweater and hoody and sweat off some pounds......but the shorts I guess us canadians just like the bush well only certain types lol!

oregongreener

oregongreener

Mitch-

These look spectacular. Great job. Seriously. The pest issues are inherent to guerilla style growing. It happens. Plan on 25% (at a minimum) of your plants getting messed with in some way.

When I used to guerilla grow on Mt. Hood, I went in with an expectation of losing 50% of the crop to varying circumstances. When those things didn't happen, I was always pleasantly surprised. But, when Murphy's Law kicked my ass, it wasn't too disappointing because I went into it with the right mindset.

Not that any of that will happen to you. You look like you're knocking 'em dead. Kept it up! Come the fall, you're going to find out what "real" work is... Harvesting those monsters will be.... Fun... In a hands cramping kind of way... :-)

-greener

rollon

rollon

One for the bugs,one for the deer who was curious.one who got hit by the weather another who got bulldozed by the neighbor. Outdoor growers r a different breed

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

look for brown dirt warrior. he made a video and its off the chain !

oh yah I got it bro had it for a long time such a good vid and a wicked soundtrack in it too......id poop my pants if I came across that guy in the middle of the bush with his mosquito net....pick axe plus hes a freakin monster that dude is jacked up for an older guy!!

hes got his seeds for sale now too!

Won't you be my neighbour!!!

rollon

rollon

IMG 0901
fill 5 gal paint buckets pop on lids and carry them back to patch it's a bit of work but it's my only option at a water source near by....but she is still a lil bit of a hike you feel it in your arms after thats for sure!
thought u might like this,holds 7.5 gal and u can go all day:)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:eek: Those are frigging huge! Im gonna have to try the trashcan thing!
Huge Props Mitchy! Excellent work and hard work too. No doubt about that.
I can see they are loved.

hey ken whats up bro was wondering when you were gonna stop by glad you made it.......comments mean alot coming from you I swear your outdoor pics are what made me wanna have a run at it this year I love seeing pot plants grown in nature and you do a spectacular job of it and Im sure you have inspired others to get outside......anyways thx for checking out the girls and I hope they finish for me with no problems!

Mitch-

These look spectacular. Great job. Seriously. The pest issues are inherent to guerilla style growing. It happens. Plan on 25% (at a minimum) of your plants getting messed with in some way.

When I used to guerilla grow on Mt. Hood, I went in with an expectation of losing 50% of the crop to varying circumstances. When those things didn't happen, I was always pleasantly surprised. But, when Murphy's Law kicked my ass, it wasn't too disappointing because I went into it with the right mindset.

Not that any of that will happen to you. You look like you're knocking 'em dead. Kept it up! Come the fall, you're going to find out what "real" work is... Harvesting those monsters will be.... Fun... In a hands cramping kind of way... :)

-greener

hey bro......thx again for stopping in.....i am very happy myself as well and im learning the bug damage comes with the great outdoors....just gotta keep spraying....funny u say that me and my buddy were talking today about how its gonna suck to trim just the 2 of us but Im knocking on wood cause who knows if there will be a successful harvest!

cheers stay tuned bro!

One for the bugs,one for the deer who was curious.one who got hit by the weather another who got bulldozed by the neighbor. Outdoor growers r a different breed

lmao....I agree the outdoors is no joke I give mad respect to the large scale guerilla guys that don't fuck up nature in the process and grow large amounts of plants.....I only have 8 and it was alot of work getting soil there and compost and plants and all the other headaches that come with it.......outdoor guerilla growing is not for the weak minded!

Haze

Haze

Lookin good Mitchy. Really lookin forward to checkin out the final product.

Bugs are shit, birds are worse. I just caught Lester red-beaked, munching on my massive GWS. He has been MOWING the ladies. Going out to buy a motion-activated sprinkler tonight, hopefuly it does the trick. You should come up to the spot for a visit sometime soon.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin good Mitchy. Really lookin forward to checkin out the final product.

Bugs are shit, birds are worse. I just caught Lester red-beaked, munching on my massive GWS. He has been MOWING the ladies. Going out to buy a motion-activated sprinkler tonight, hopefuly it does the trick. You should come up to the spot for a visit sometime soon.

Lester that son of bitch....hopefully he don't peck at the buds first time I saw a peacock flying high lol!

cheers bro good luck on yours!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well time for an update on these girls....they are still flyin high and starting to nug up now....they are on bloom food now might top dress them with a lil guano as well just for a lil extra bang......the headband is getting so tall and they are really stinkin very excited for these ladies to shine!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
now that's a couple tent fulls....
nothing like a good outdoor run...
your planing, prep work, grunt work and skills are paying off, now bring that dank to the barn..bring it home.
Don't think I can say it much better!

Latest posts

Top Bottom