My First real Outdoor Run!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well the PD is some very good smoke......just tested her in the bong and she was super smooth and has a nice soft berry taste with a lil skunky undertone but more berries then anything!

after 2nd weigh it was 310 grams so not to shabby!

hope you enjoy the purple pics.

oh yah did i mention im very high off one bonger

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

i just puffed down with mithynugz and tryed the purple d and j.t.r. and galaxy so far and very smooth and tasty ... getting me right ripped!! good job..

yoyo whats up brotha glad you enjoyed her and posted your thoughts on it much appreciated.....we will be testing more a.s.a.p!

gotta get some pics of your killer headband up shits the bomb!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

nice looking pile of meds brother.glad everything worked out for you this season. and that little tester you left is all blazed and very tasty nice work.

yah not to shabby......yield was way below what I was expecting but happy I got to take in some outdoors.....quality is good to so that always helps!

glad you enjoyed her we will test more out soon was in a hurry last night!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yoyoyo......here is some snaps of the harvest hope yah enjoy!

sorry about the cat hair I think I have gotten rid of it all an one appears outta nowhere drives me nuts.

Pyrimid Seeds Galaxy ( Northern Lights x Afghani)

soserthc1

soserthc1

killer nugs MitchyNugs ..... what was you total harvest weight pull from the outdoors bro , its looking like a decent amount considering they didn't get all of the sun you expected , gonna really kill it next year .... not that this harvest was not nice but when you get full sun bro, them monster plant you grew will harvest pounds each.... nice job nugs..... respect soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

very nice bro , i didnt get as much as i thought on the outdors but hey free lights, cant complain, lookin dank and sticky:)
I got two bubba plant's at my shore house out in the woods and going to close up the place this weekend , I hope they blew up in the last month and half since I been there.....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

killer nugs MitchyNugs ..... what was you total harvest weight pull from the outdoors bro , its looking like a decent amount considering they didn't get all of the sun you expected , gonna really kill it next year .... not that this harvest was not nice but when you get full sun bro, them monster plant you grew will harvest pounds each.... nice job nugs..... respect soser

Looking at 3 pounds maybe a bit more still got to cut the headband down and minimum with it will be around 3 pounds for sure.......very happy with the results the quality of the bud is very good all the strains seem to get me nice and high and taste good as well without being harsh.......thx alot for the props bro really appreciate it and I hope to have some bigger and better ones next year just need to start mapping out a location.......thx again!

very nice bro , i didnt get as much as i thought on the outdors but hey free lights, cant complain, lookin dank and sticky:)

exactly bro thats how im looking at it some free smoke and a great experience too.....your buds are looking great as well glad you got to harvest some as well.....cheers bro!

I got two bubba plant's at my shore house out in the woods and going to close up the place this weekend , I hope they blew up in the last month and half since I been there.....

I bet you can't sit still wondering how they are comin along......hopefully you go to find some monsters with sticky buds everywhere....bubba outdoors sounds very tasty too!

good luck bro snag some pics if you get a chance too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom