My First-time Diary

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

That back and fourth was real. And gnarly. But REAL. Ha. You guys are hardcore and i respect that.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I wouldn't so much as say I'm hardcore or anything lol... Just kind of went to a different school than the other kids... When I was a kid my dad used to tell me that weed should never be illegal because it makes friends and if you don't believe him just go outside and spark a doobie and watch how fast you make a friend... I've always found that to be true. No matter the walk of life everyone's here to learn and teach and help and be helped all due to this mega bad ass plant... Pretty fuckin sweet the way it all works out I think @gardnguyahoy

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Couldn't agree with your pops more @Atom420kid. I realized that fairly quickly at a young age. Granted, the one thing I did realize was the fact that at a young age (I'm talking preteens, 10-12 years old) the friends you make you tend not to keep. But I've met some really cool people with love for the herb in my 20's that I talk to now and again. All founded on the one statement of "Hey man, that shit smells good. Mind if I catch a hit?" Doesn't matter if it's a hardened thug to the trust fund no responsibility having suburbanite, love for the herb is love for one another and it makes for an excellent ice breaker.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Couldn't agree with your pops more @Atom420kid. I realized that fairly quickly at a young age. Granted, the one thing I did realize was the fact that at a young age (I'm talking preteens, 10-12 years old) the friends you make you tend not to keep. But I've met some really cool people with love for the herb in my 20's that I talk to now and again. All founded on the one statement of "Hey man, that shit smells good. Mind if I catch a hit?" Doesn't matter if it's a hardened thug to the trust fund no responsibility having suburbanite, love for the herb is love for one another and it makes for an excellent ice breaker.
Hey bro I hear that ☺ . Was at the hospital other day and I had to blaze . . Hate hospitals. Good reason. Anyways. They were watching me smoke and came over and they were 20 or so. Smells good . Me,'u smoke?' Yeah but go none . Pass the spliff . And he was there for a family member, . Hooked a bud and a couple roled and he shook my hand and gave me a hug. He appreciated it alot . For free of course. So I don't lIke to see anyone suffer ☺ Peace and good vibes PpP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Kind of unrelated to your grow and more related to you but do you think dabs help keep your seizures down? Ive got a relatively mild case of epilepsy and was on nuerontin or gabbapentin along with several other meds for my seizures and over the past year and a half I've completely quit taking any pharms and just the canna... Seems to be working so far
Hey man, how's it going? Seizures, I also use my leaf and lil buds and make honey oil , use my reclaim too for my vape pen I take it everywhere! ☺ So I can say ya it's helping.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Kind of unrelated to your grow and more related to you but do you think dabs help keep your seizures down? Ive got a relatively mild case of epilepsy and was on nuerontin or gabbapentin along with several other meds for my seizures and over the past year and a half I've completely quit taking any pharms and just the canna... Seems to be working so far
Hey man, how's it going? Seizures, I also use my leaf and lil buds and make honey oil , use my reclaim too for my vape pen I take it everywhere! ☺ So I can say ya it's helping.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Going good bro... Been a super busy week but the plants are looking nice, starting to get more yellow leaves so I think they're getting to the point of N being depleted ..... On another note while defoliating the yellow fan leaves and a few others I ended up with just pure sticky icky on my hands so I mNaged to Palm roll it into a pretty nice sized hash ball

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Hope all is well with everyone in here!
Well I've managed to have no committed engagements and no guests... Just made some dank rice Krispy treats that come out to a lil over a gram per serving, made it with about 13 grams of thunder-fuck nugs. Gonna get spaced out and sit around in my boxers and enjoy the calm time ;). Hope everything's going good for yous peoples

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well I've managed to have no committed engagements and no guests... Just made some dank rice Krispy treats that come out to a lil over a gram per serving, made it with about 13 grams of thunder-fuck nugs. Gonna get spaced out and sit around in my boxers and enjoy the calm time ;). Hope everything's going good for yous peoples
View attachment 534205
Hey man, how's it been? Good I hope . I'm feeling better, Im up and about ☺. Scary for a minute , but it is all good now. . Fever seizures the works . Even felt good enough to run some shatter ☺. Gotta strain my stuff. And put back in the freezer. Was jus talking to the wife about the magic butter machine . have a good one an enjoy the calm bro. Seen the pics of Alaskan thunder-fuck , nice ☺. Peace and good vibes

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well been down for a minute but Im baaaaack! ☺ I had a plant pop a pod. the garden is nice heat is keeping ac on but gotta do it. Have issues with curling leaf tips that go brown. Totally took out one b.b-o.g. . But the other are goin strong. will upload a pic when I'm home. The plants I topped are goin so strong☺ . And garden is full of all stages. And got some strong seedlings goin . My GSC is goin strong and besides some weird leafs in start they all look like the size of paddles☺ Wide leafs. Looks good☺. Thanks for the vibes ☺. PpP peace and good vibes ☺ .

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Looking at mine tonight and I think I'm a week or two away and then I'll see what I come out with. Already got my flood tables and little reservoir and most the other miscellaneous parts to change the room over after these girls finished... Just can't decide if I wanna keep burning this 1000w hps or maybe go to two 600s on digital ballast... Even considering a bml led... The price is up there but if the yields are up there and the heat is down I may have to make the jump... Still doing some research on ceramics and other options also

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey man how's it going? I hop ever one is good and growing ☺. Well got some pics not sure how I hurt them . A bump . lol . All plants are of different age and doin good ☺

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Doing good over here bro. Hope alis well... Most my plants are running a lot longer than expected but my purple paralyzer was ready to get chopped so I'm curing it now... Actually about to roast the first nug of my first harvest... Hoping the other genetics get ready in the next week or two... Gonna go sample the fruits of my labor brother ☺️

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Agree with ya☺. Lol . I was a volunteer at a smoke lounge and the people of all walks of life . My looks make a few kinda shy away, but once I get to talk and share the positivity of a quality of life , bud ...ect. But it always lands on the positive side of how medical use has been a huge change for the good. Some have moved long distance to get the access to mmj. From as you said bangers bikers bankers and the trust fund kids☺. Wish I was the latter☺lol . Good perspectives thanks man .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Doing good over here bro. Hope alis well... Most my plants are running a lot longer than expected but my purple paralyzer was ready to get chopped so I'm curing it now... Actually about to roast the first nug of my first harvest... Hoping the other genetics get ready in the next week or two... Gonna go sample the fruits of my labor brother ☺️View attachment 536327
Looks badass @Atom420kid. Whats the high like ?
20150228 170310

Pineapple express -barney farms. Autoflower.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Looking at mine tonight and I think I'm a week or two away and then I'll see what I come out with. Already got my flood tables and little reservoir and most the other miscellaneous parts to change the room over after these girls finished... Just can't decide if I wanna keep burning this 1000w hps or maybe go to two 600s on digital ballast... Even considering a bml led... The price is up there but if the yields are up there and the heat is down I may have to make the jump... Still doing some research on ceramics and other options also

I read recently that the big leds only run abouy 15% cooler. the guy to ask if your really considering switching to l.e.d. would be @Toaster79

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I keep seeing these claims of the bml outperforming de gavitas man and to be able to do the caliber grow a de could produce efficiently in a closet sounds really appealing and or read that terpene profiles are much nicer under led... Just scared to get that 1,300 or 2300 dollar price tag based off shit I read on the net that's probably from people somehow affiliated with the light company... Might just run that nanolux dual 600 ballast and cook two 600s on the flood tables... Still a lot of research but I got a good month or so before I'll be ready to run the new shit anyway

Latest posts

Top Bottom