My First-time Diary

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

What is this guy trying to talk about?

Dude. Im really psyched on your perpetual grow shit looks siiiiiick. You should snag garden area photos with a flash after the hps turns off! Thatll get rid of that unattractive bar. Altho i heard flashing your girls TOO much can be bad. I do it right after my lights turn off generally.

Can't believe some of those colas, woo!

Im actually leaning away from training. I think what ill do is top for two colas and thats all. I WAS gonna get into mainlining but apparently its tough to do with clones, more of a from seed sorta deal
Hey man how's it going today? Yo I waited for lights out an wife was on phone so u know it was dead ☺ . Figures jus my luck
20150821 121759

Not sure of strain but smells dessert

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey man how's it going today? Yo I waited for lights out an wife was on phone so u know it was dead ☺ . Figures jus my luckView attachment 531544
Not sure of strain but smells dessert

Cant complain man, appreciate it. Ahaha she used up the battery? Bummed

Stoked on the grow man, your obviously doin something right cause girls are lookin happy. Like to hear smoke report once those buds get a longer cure on, what strains are you currently running? What you think youll keep?

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Cant complain man, appreciate it. Ahaha she used up the battery? Bummed

Stoked on the grow man, your obviously doin something right cause girls are lookin happy. Like to hear smoke report once those buds get a longer cure on, what strains are you currently running? What you think youll keep?
Im starting fem girl scout cookie. My garden is from gifted seeds and ones from the meds I got before. Blueberry o.g . Grape ape purple kush bubba kush trainwrek. Like a suprise every bean pop . Kinda sucks here's a pic of garden lights are gon go on☺ see what today brings I'll upload lights on now

20150826 092300
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Here's a garden shot
20150826 091741
These are bout 3-4 weeks into flower
20150826 091741
love this one very good growth ☺ hope it stays green☺ gonna try dutch nutrient formula bloom a&b. Called support line told my medium and water schedule. Told me the mix and gon try it our.
20150826 211325

Training this one had this one previous and hope I don't mess her up . Gotta get calmag I was told . Tips curling . Salt build up?
20150826 210647
Seeded this beauty. Took a min too put out but gotta like that in a lady.lol
20150826 210638

This one almost ready it's loud as a snoop dog wiz Kalifalol
20150826 210856
Lil MS. GSC looks outta place☺
20150826 211142

This one is only 11 or so inches tall. Like 8 weeks.
20150826 091741
Gotta get a couple out soon . A week 2 more. If anyone has suggested on upward claw of leaf know a remedy please greatly appreciated. PpP peace and good vibes ☺

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Looks dank in there man! Daymn! Haha.

Cal mag. Well, i sure bought some. Lol. Its a macronutrient, im pretty certain its important.

That gsc needs some love!

Im not seeing any upward claw...where?

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Kind of unrelated to your grow and more related to you but do you think dabs help keep your seizures down? Ive got a relatively mild case of epilepsy and was on nuerontin or gabbapentin along with several other meds for my seizures and over the past year and a half I've completely quit taking any pharms and just the canna... Seems to be working so far

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Think my lil gsc needs love very strange leaf structure but seems to be Growing up nice
20150826 092216

New growth seems too be normal leaf structure. ☺ sorry for the double pics

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Kind of unrelated to your grow and more related to you but do you think dabs help keep your seizures down? Ive got a relatively mild case of epilepsy and was on nuerontin or gabbapentin along with several other meds for my seizures and over the past year and a half I've completely quit taking any pharms and just the canna... Seems to be working so far
I gotta say yeah but I also use rso in my vape pen which I decarboxilates the oil which in turn activates the med content but don't really get high as I was told. . But I dab everyday and I believe in it I.M.O.P.E.☺But yes my wife believes in it also. Straight personal for meds . 100 %

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Yeah just curious on your experience... I'm in no way recommending people go off their meds and get baked all day just because it helps me but real talk when I first got back home in 2006 I was on a pharm pill for everything. For pain, for muscle spasms, for depression/PTSD, and then had epilepsy thrown into the mix and today I'm not dependent on any pills and the only time I ever take them is Tylenol if I have a bad headache or some winters the metal rods in my leg hurt too much I'll take a norco(rarely) other than that it's all smoking flowers or edibles and a dab a day to keep the doctor away... What a fucking plant!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I hear that . Take it you served? Before dabbin and medical herb had seizures each week, multiple times. Got my docs recommend it, rest is history. Never knew that I was able to get it .☺ . Amazing what learning can do for a person. lol. So been at it for a year and only now the last couple times put more in . Need it and . Pay for it at top dollar at dispensary. Can't drive don't go out so pay for the hydro instead. Lol Workin out good that way

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Yeah I served in the army as an infantryman and shortly after release I got to serve a little penitentiary time so I could enjoy the full spectrum of the governments fucking me lol all in the past now tho my friend :) I hope anyway... Unfortunately my state isn't so good about letting me take my medicine (just finished a year probation for a joint!)... Seriously considering moving to a medical state so I'm not always in fear of prosecution for trying to improve my quality of life. Good on you tho man, I'm glad you've been able to get he help you need and it's working. If my kids mother and me were together still I'd be changing states already but life ain't perfect so I gotta weigh the benefits of being able to see my kids all the time against avoiding the man... So far the little crumb snatchers are winning the battle lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey man, I hear you and can relate to the fuckin shit . Wished it was from serving in the forces. Mine serving time . but better no long retired. Got gran kids now☺Hana . Naw I'm not old . Jus old street soldier. No not ol street cluckie lmafo. Raised by a mom to support her alcohol and drug probs . First plants I seen I was like 6-7 yrs old☺crazy. Didn't get enough of smthin bang'd me out . When drunk I'd hide my lil sister so she was safe and take the beatings ... She was born April 20th 82. Yep 420 ☺probably one of those who have a 420 tat that don't represent weed. But she was a huge stoner and celebrated yearly☺ lol. She committed suicide when I was in prison but yo stay safe man . And if for my kids I'd do same☺. Gotta keep kids happy. Mine all move out . Last one 3yrs ago now .☺ but it's lonely some days. . Fun raisin kids. ☺ Took the time to show I loved em. Gave positive environment. They are doin better than I did☺. Glad for that. Good vibes ☺ to you @gardnguyahoy.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Hey man, I hear you and can relate to the fuckin shit . Wished it was from serving in the forces. Mine serving time . but better no long retired. Got gran kids now☺Hana . Naw I'm not old . Jus old street soldier. No not ol street cluckie lmafo. Raised by a mom to support her alcohol and drug probs . First plants I seen I was like 6-7 yrs old☺crazy. Didn't get enough of smthin bang'd me out . When drunk I'd hide my lil sister so she was safe and take the beatings ... She was born April 20th 82. Yep 420 ☺probably one of those who have a 420 tat that don't represent weed. But she was a huge stoner and celebrated yearly☺ lol. She committed suicide when I was in prison but yo stay safe man . And if for my kids I'd do same☺. Gotta keep kids happy. Mine all move out . Last one 3yrs ago now .☺ but it's lonely some days. . Fun raisin kids. ☺ Took the time to show I loved em. Gave positive environment. They are doin better than I did☺. Glad for that. Good vibes ☺ to you @gardnguyahoy.
Similar paths my friend... I'm just a bit younger in my journey lol... Yeah kids change your whole shit up... Went from shoving ki's of powder out the door to doing everything I can to live honest by the laws eye almost overnight... My kiddos are young ones 3 the other 2 so I still got many a moon to figure things out and enjoy watching em grow. Appreciate the words brudda. Much love and respect

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Similar paths my friend... I'm just a bit younger in my journey lol... Yeah kids change your whole shit up... Went from shoving ki's of powder out the door to doing everything I can to live honest by the laws eye almost overnight... My kiddos are young ones 3 the other 2 so I still got many a moon to figure things out and enjoy watching em grow. Appreciate the words brudda. Much love and respect
Yo any time I can help . Life is not a mapped out way . From hearing what u sayin you know what's good . Wish you the best in all your doin . My son jus had #2 . Learning it ain't easy. Good vibes ☺

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Yo any time I can help . Life is not a mapped out way . From hearing what u sayin you know what's good . Wish you the best in all your doin . My son jus had #2 . Learning it ain't easy. Good vibes ☺
Now I just gotta learn how to make dem gawt damn nugs like you farmin over yonder homie!!!! Over here sick with bud envy lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom