My First-time Diary

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I'd try it. Lost a few seeds that I just threw down . One A.T.F one White rhino. 2 bc god bud. ☺ so that's dope. My tangarine kush is strong from seed . Nice tap root and last night put kandy kush and couple more tangarine in a soak.☺ . Gon be vegging them out for clones. Got a gsc I'm running for seeds. ☺
Man I had a candy kush in the batch of stressed genetics I was given but it didn't survive....

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

They look frosty them buds. Great looking grow u got there.
Thanks. Feel like today . But amazon stuff should show today I hope . Fingers crossed lol. Drinking green tea and water. It's raining today so it kinda fits I guess ☺lol. Hope everyone has a good day . Doin dabs an chillin with the dogs☺420 lyfePpP .lol

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Day started awesome, rolled over to a chick 10 years younger than me with a giant bud leaf tattooed on her ribs! Had a wake and bake sesh and as I lay there thinking how great it is to be me I hear a banging on my door from none other than a crazy ex girlfriend who pretty much ruined my buzz and scared away the super hot young girl.... I will admit there was some comedic value to all of it as it seemed like a jerry springer episode in my living room but I would have much rather just laid in bed and got high with new girl all day

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Thanks. Feel like today . But amazon stuff should show today I hope . Fingers crossed lol. Drinking green tea and water. It's raining today so it kinda fits I guess ☺lol. Hope everyone has a good day . Doin dabs an chillin with the dogs☺420 lyfePpP .lol

I too am eagerly awaiting the postman. Got some goodies coming for my next grow. All my seeds have popped. Got a fantastic first time harvest of 20 oz off 5 plants so I'm buzzing. I love chilling with my dogs....They love cuddles when I'm stoned and lazy lol. I will leave the green tea to you. Yuk! Hope u have a great weekend.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Day started awesome, rolled over to a chick 10 years younger than me with a giant bud leaf tattooed on her ribs! Had a wake and bake sesh and as I lay there thinking how great it is to be me I hear a banging on my door from none other than a crazy ex girlfriend who pretty much ruined my buzz and scared away the super hot young girl.... I will admit there was some comedic value to all of it as it seemed like a jerry springer episode in my living room but I would have much rather just laid in bed and got high with new girl all day

Bummer! Pity we couldn't have seen that....I know it's not funny but I can't help giggling when I picture it in my mind. If the young one liked u she will be back. Have a good weekend.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

That would totally suck

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I hope you have a great weekend. I did get my amazon stuff . I just got 1 and a bit you are Crushin it ☺

Ah I didn't get any of mine today. Gutted. Glad u got yours tho. Thank you...I'm very happy I got what I did. They did me proud:D

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Ah I didn't get any of mine today. Gutted. Glad u got yours tho. Thank you...I'm very happy I got what I did. They did me proud:D
Well gotta love that ☺. One nice lady solve all my problems ☺. I got my grow bible last night . Gonna dog ear the pages lol. My seedlings are doing great . My bus are dry made a batch of shatter an dabbin my way to oblivion . @420lyfe PpP .lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Bummer! Pity we couldn't have seen that....I know it's not funny but I can't help giggling when I picture it in my mind. If the young one liked u she will be back. Have a good weekend.
Hey @Atom420kid @kbellfoy does have a point . Been married too long I wouldn't have made it out. Wife probably would have pulled a bobbitt☺
But if she likes you she may be back. My advice, I would not have opened up the door. Lol .

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Been hearing some bad talk about amazon lately. Beware, my friend.

Hey @Atom420kid @kbellfoy I would not have opened up the door. Lol .

Right? Lol

@420 lyfePpP glad to hear your still giving cloning a shot. Ive heard a few breeders mention that some genetics are just better off clones then the smoke that comes off the straight seeded plant. Just food for thought. Keep tryin man. Remember to snip the leaves in half so your clone doesnt transpire off all of its water supply so quickly. Keep em domed in 100% humidity and dont leave your peat huck or rock wool ) not sure what your rooting in) stay 100% wet or your roots will never go anywhere. You should see results in 2-3 weeks. Good luck buddy, stay up!

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Man I was still half asleep and through the peephole she resembled my upstairs neighbors ol lady. They hit me up to get high from time to time... I talked to home girl today and shes cool with everything... Said she hauled ass because she didn't want to cause anymore drama than what was going on already.. She's coming over tonight with dinner and I'm not answering the door for anyone!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Been hearing some bad talk about amazon lately. Beware, my friend.
What kinda talk?????? also got a bible and that got held up for extra day

Right? Lol

@420 lyfePpP glad to hear your still giving cloning a shot. Ive heard a few breeders mention that some genetics are just better off clones then the smoke that comes off the straight seeded plant. Just food for thought. Keep tryin man. Remember to snip the leaves in half so your clone doesnt transpire off all of its water supply so quickly. Keep em domed in 100% humidity and dont leave your peat huck or rock wool ) not sure what your rooting in) stay 100% wet or your roots will never go anywhere. You should see results in 2-3 weeks. Good luck buddy, stay up!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Hey @Atom420kid @kbellfoy does have a point . Been married too long I wouldn't have made it out. Wife probably would have pulled a bobbitt☺
But if she likes you she may be back. My advice, I would not have opened up the door. Lol .

I love the bobbit bit pmsl

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Man I was still half asleep and through the peephole she resembled my upstairs neighbors ol lady. They hit me up to get high from time to time... I talked to home girl today and shes cool with everything... Said she hauled ass because she didn't want to cause anymore drama than what was going on already.. She's coming over tonight with dinner and I'm not answering the door for anyone!

That's the spirit keep that door CLOSED lol. Told u she be back if she liked you. Have fun......;)

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Sounds good bud , not answering your door may be best☺ lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom