My Girls

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

The AK48's are my favorite, they're just starting to bud right now. Big pistils shooting out everywhere. You can see the big white widow towering in the background. These plants are taller than I am, about 6 feet, and not done yet. Bud sites everywhere! These plants were LST'd towards the house until I ran out of room.

Ak48canopy8 10
Ak48tip
Last edited:
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

And my little WW girl from the side. Great top development, waiting to turn into bud-alisciousness. This plant was topped at about 1 foot tall.

Littlewwcanopy8 10
Last edited:
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

lmao..real fuckin lil.got them all praying....very nice
Well, 'little' is relative, of course. But compared to the two big girls and the AK48s, she's small. But the small phenotype produced some kick-ass weed last year, and I'm hoping will again. Gawd, if the big girl is that good...

fatawa

fatawa

I dont compliment too many people,and only cause im cocky n all that good stuff.ha.but its clear to see you got some skillz ol man.i kno i cant do that n soil....throw me a trash can of water maybe(which ive done many times)but def not n soil.much props,respect...i kno another killer soil guy on here @GT21

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I dont compliment too many people,and only cause im cocky n all that good stuff.ha.but its clear to see you got some skillz ol man.i kno i cant do that n soil....throw me a trash can of water maybe(which ive done many times)but def not n soil.much props,respect...i kno another killer soil guy on here @GT21
Well, thank you. I learned long ago that most of pot growing is staying out of the plant's way.

fatawa

fatawa

Well, thank you. I learned long ago that most of pot growing is staying out of the plant's way.
absolutly agree.specialy outdoor.i do do training indoor.i kno yur an ol skool grower but you gonna do training on yur indoor this fall?just curious as its clear u need no direction from me.im just curious if u do pinch n twist n ol skool methods of laying them down wen it is the goal.

fatawa

fatawa

I learned from an timer n looking at yur plants u guys mayb brothers...lmfao.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

absolutly agree.specialy outdoor.i do do training indoor.i kno yur an ol skool grower but you gonna do training on yur indoor this fall?just curious as its clear u need no direction from me.im just curious if u do pinch n twist n ol skool methods of laying them down wen it is the goal.
I'll top them once, and then LST/SCROG. I'm new to scrogging, open to input. I'm actually relatively inexperienced in soil with pot; most of my experience is hydro. I just treat 'em like they are tomatoes, which require similar treatment. Lots of water, lots of nutes, lots of sun.

I was hydro'ing in '79. With the indoor grow, I'll watch the plants and let them tell me what they need. The beans are coming above ground...

fatawa

fatawa

'm new to scrogging, open to input
i got yur back on this.thats my realm.best advice is make yur own net.dont use the ready made trellis nets.i do 1×1wood frames but pvc wrks also.u want yur squares 2×2 as u pack n more tops that way.bigger then 3×3squares n yur kinda not a scrog n my opinion.i use twine,and u want to string it up (lets say for purpose of explaining it)left to right(every string).wen u start yur strings top to bottom you want to weave each string over/under fashion..but lets say yur first string is over,under,over,under,yur nxt string shud b opposite.under,over,under,over(repeat until net is laced).i can almost lay on my nets and thats wen u hav structure.as u kno the net holds the plant not the staulk n a true scrog

fatawa

fatawa

If possible run a strain u r familiar with also.(sativa dom is better n scrog)and the reason being is wen u go to fill theres an estimate on wen to quit weaving(usualy 14-16days after 1st 12/12 day).fill net like 65-70%,flip,stretch finishes net and if u can u want to end up 6-8" above net by wk3.those r size tops u will hav.too long and usualy they topple over u kno(cause net holds plant not staulk)

Top Bottom