My Girls

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

If possible run a strain u r familiar with also.(sativa dom is better n scrog)and the reason being is wen u go to fill theres an estimate on wen to quit weaving(usualy 14-16days after 1st 12/12 day).fill net like 65-70%,flip,stretch finishes net and if u can u want to end up 6-8" above net by wk3.those r size tops u will hav.too long and usualy they topple over u kno(cause net holds plant not staulk)
Roger. The strains I'm growing are new to me, so I'll have to take my chances. Both are sativa dominant, so thats good. I'll just give it my best shot and post lots of pics, and I'm sure with a little help from my new friends I'll be just fine. :-D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'll top them once, and then LST/SCROG. I'm new to scrogging, open to input. I'm actually relatively inexperienced in soil with pot; most of my experience is hydro. I just treat 'em like they are tomatoes, which require similar treatment. Lots of water, lots of nutes, lots of sun.

I was hydro'ing in '79. With the indoor grow, I'll watch the plants and let them tell me what they need. The beans are coming above ground...
I dont top plants other than for clone
I dont compliment too many people,and only cause im cocky n all that good stuff.ha.but its clear to see you got some skillz ol man.i kno i cant do that n soil....throw me a trash can of water maybe(which ive done many times)but def not n soil.much props,respect...i kno another killer soil guy on here @GT21
Thanks bro... science and biology classes get you further than the weed books

IMG 20170810 172826 656
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I topped two of these, and LST'd the others. I'll not top an outdoor plat again. The only reason I'm even LSTing is I have neighbors and the fence is only so high, lol. I'm legal (medical), but there is a theft risk.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I topped two of these, and LST'd the others. I'll not top an outdoor plat again. The only reason I'm even LSTing is I have neighbors and the fence is only so high, lol. I'm legal (medical), but there is a theft risk.
Pinch pinch pinch... keep the nodes... eventually we use pliers to pinch... finger dont cut it hahaha

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Pinch pinch pinch... keep the nodes... eventually we use pliers to pinch... finger dont cut it hahaha
I like to let my outdoor plants grow as free as possible. I LST'd four of these (see pics above) and am very pleased with the results. I suspect I live further north than you; we don't have the season to grow 12 footers. :-(

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Now thats a bad girl.
I like to let my outdoor plants grow as free as possible. I LST'd four of these (see pics above) and am very pleased with the results. I suspect I live further north than you; we don't have the season to grow 12 footers. :-(
Thanks bud...We saw snow in june hahaha... my bud starts in a greenhouse thats all.

I dont let anything grow natural hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Cheater, cheater. ;-)
Hahaha my little girls are less cheating...it never really impresses me when i see monsters now.... anyone can grow them if you got a greenhouse or 2 months of indoor veg first hahaha

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Hahaha my little girls are less cheating...it never really impresses me when i see monsters now.... anyone can grow them if you got a greenhouse or 2 months of indoor veg first hahaha
Exactly. Mine started under lights.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Exactly. Mine started under lights.
They all look fat n happy!!! I cant wit till i have land for my dog kennels... i build security grows as a side job... fences, cameras, motion lights and flash bang trip wires.... its fun

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

They all look fat n happy!!! I cant wit till i have land for my dog kennels... i build security grows as a side job... fences, cameras, motion lights and flash bang trip wires.... its fun
I'm just an aging computer nerd. Which is also fun.

fatawa

fatawa

Thanks bro... science and biology classes get you further than the weed books
np..n i was waiting for u to catch this thread cause not many outdoor growers r doing it quite like u guys.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Another few days, and now the big one is towering over the eight foot stakes. Pistils are appearing everywhere, and the ak48's are starting to grow flowers.

Girls8 12
Starting
Top Bottom