My Girls

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Think I'm gonna take out half of each plant, every other branch, to increase ventilation and cut my risk. Tomorrow is a work day.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Chopped everything, and its a good thing. Found bud rot to some degree in every plant. One of the girls had it in every major cola, the others only had a spot or two. Overall, the crop is fine, I only lost what will be a few ounces, out of what will be lbs. They're hanging and drying now.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Harvest result was 7 3/4 lbs of cured and trimmed bud. Not bad for a personal use grow, don't know what to do with it all. :cool: One of the AK's produced 2 3/4 lbs all on her own, biggest WW produced 1 3/4 lbs.

Some smoke notes: The AK48 had a very indica-ish stone, despite looking and growing like a pure sativa. Has kind of a hash-ey taste. Quite strong. The white widows up much uppier pot. The indica shaped plants had the mellower stone, but still quite cerebral and intellectual. The AK stone is pretty standard couchlock body high. All plants had excellent potency for my needs. Not the strongest I've ever smoked, but very competitive with the store bought pot, which runs between 22 and 30% advertised THC. I'd say this stuff is right in there.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm not sure if you know this, 😎 but that hedge you're growing is also good for smoking. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom