My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Nice bro and got my seeds from royal Queen Seeds :)
I'm going to Def check them out how early did u top them this my first grow also well my second I had threw 21 plants away after havest couldn't get the curing process right still smelled and tasted like hay

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I'm going to Def check them out how early did u top them this my first grow also well my second I had threw 21 plants away after havest couldn't get the curing process right still smelled and tasted like hay
Topped them when they had 4 nobes :) very small and they still grew to monsters :)

Enforcer

Enforcer

Ugh, that sucks! How long did you dry them for? Temp? Humidity?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I did a week dry and temp was at 72 for the whole dry
A week should be ok, I prefer about 10-12 days. 72* also should be ok. I’ll bet that your humidity was pretty low, causing the fast drying. My last run I did 10 days, at 63*F and around 60% humidity. Came out pretty good. My first run dried in about 4 days and smelled like I just cut the grass. So I know the feeling. Best of luck on this run man.

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

A week should be ok, I prefer about 10-12 days. 72* also should be ok. I’ll bet that your humidity was pretty low, causing the fast drying. My last run I did 10 days, at 63*F and around 60% humidity. Came out pretty good. My first run dried in about 4 days and smelled like I just cut the grass. So I know the feeling. Best of luck on this run man.
Should I keep 60 percent humidity during dryin

Enforcer

Enforcer

Should I keep 60 percent humidity during dryin
That’s a good target. As long as temps are around the mid to high 60, that should work for you. If you get into the 70’s, I’d shoot for around 55%. I use an exhaust fan with a humidity controller and it works well. I also use a clip fan pointed at the wall, but depending on your setup, that may not be necessary.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Hey bro :) Mollases is a bi-product from the refining of sugar. When I wrote "cpl times" what I meant was "a couple of times" as in, you might want to feed your girls with it a couple of times before you start your flush. Look it up, do some research, it will add weight, help the buds develope and bring out the flavours of your green, its a welll known thing ;) The type you need is Black Strap Mollasses (Unsulphured). You can get it from Amazon or even Holland&Barret ;) its cheap and will make a huge difference, especially if you use it right through flower. Keep up the good work mate :)
I won’t use it this time round as only have 17-24 days left before I crop but am definitely interested in using next time round so how do you use it do you mix it in with the nutrients durning the whole flowering period or just later flowering ? And thanks mate love a bit of positive feedback :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

My absolute BEST advice to you would be *check it out for yourself mate* :) That is my advice for everything bro :) Have a look on youtube, on here, online. there's lots of advice and opinions. have a look then decide how what you're going to do and what best suits you ;). Yeah, you mix it in with your water/nutes. Are you using dechlorinated water btw, do you let your water sit for at least 24hours before you use it?? I usually boil the kettle with about a litre of water and use this to disolve the molasses, then mix this in the rest of my feed. (You could always go down H&B and garb a jar, hit them with it once or twice before you start your flush, you have time ;)) How long are you gonna flush for, two weeks?

B.
Yes I always leave my water for 48 hours then mix nutrients etc and yeah definitely will have a look at it online see what info and stuff it has to tell me lol and yeah was thinking 2 weeks with flushing :) thanks for the heads up with the mollases too buddy will head down H&B this week :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

And f
My absolute BEST advice to you would be *check it out for yourself mate* :) That is my advice for everything bro :) Have a look on youtube, on here, online. there's lots of advice and opinions. have a look then decide how what you're going to do and what best suits you ;). Yeah, you mix it in with your water/nutes. Are you using dechlorinated water btw, do you let your water sit for at least 24hours before you use it?? I usually boil the kettle with about a litre of water and use this to disolve the molasses, then mix this in the rest of my feed. (You could always go down H&B and garb a jar, hit them with it once or twice before you start your flush, you have time ;)) How long are you gonna flush for, two weeks?

B.
And forgot to ask where abouts you from ? I’m from uk ✌

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

No Worries my Brother, It's my pleasure to pass on a little knowledge :). I'm glad you're gonna check it out.
Yeah bro, Uk here as well ;)
Happy days bro nice to meet others from the uk do you have anything on the go at the mo ?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Likewise mate, nice to meet you too :)
Right now I'm re-vegging these two phenos from my last crop - A Super Lemon Haze and an Amnesia No5 :)
(You'll have to excuse the pics, they taken on a phone, snapped quickly,.. I'm a farmer not a photographer, lmao ;))
Amnesia No5
View attachment 791802 View attachment 791803 View attachment 791805 View attachment 791806
Super Lemon Haze
View attachment 791804 View attachment 791807
Looking good man :) and I don’t understand that can you do that then go from late budding back into veg ? How does it work ? :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Thanks mate :)
Re-vegging is something that you can do later on, if you want to, once you've got the basics down tight, right form germination, right through to drying and curing. (Even once you harvest you're only two thirds of the way, you still need to dry and cure right, or it will be shite, lol ;)) It would be something you could do if there was one or two special phenos in your current run that were different and that you wanted to keep.
Re-vegging is pretty simple, when you harvest you cut the plant to leave some of the smaller fluffy buds and most importantly some leaf on the plant. It's also a good idea to remove about a third of the rootball at this stage and repot into fresh soil if possible. Then you put your plants back into the veg cycle. I like to give them 24 hours of light for about 5-7days, they usually start to show signs of reverting. then 18/6 as normal. :) My girls have just started shooting new tips out of the small buds I left on them, they've been in there 10 days :) I'll be able to take cuttings in about two more weeks or less, and start flowering again in 3-4 weeks or less :) I'll keep you posted.

B.
Sweet man don’t sound too difficult lol and yeah about drying and curing my plan is to hang my buds upside down in the tent with the exhaust fan on leave all sugar leaves and a few fan leaves on so it drys slower hang for 7-10 day with a RH of 50-60% then into mason jars to cure and make sure the jars are burped daily hope this works out ok for me unless you got any other tips or pointers ?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I was just thinking about My drying and curing process, and I thought I migh as well mention it,.. I like to put my buds into brown paper bags for about a few days or maybe a week, before I put it into jars. It's just a little something that someone told me once and I took their advice, but not everyone does it ;)
Also, in case you or anyone following this is interested, here's something about Milk, and mollasses as well. It's general, but it applies :) https://www.motherearthnews.com/organic-gardening/milk-and-molasses-magic-zbcz1402
Right, I'm off to bed,.... after I smoke this one, lol :)
Is this the right stuff mate ?

61F39CAC 5002 4E9D A837 C3DB2157A85C

Latest posts

Top Bottom