My Jazz Berry Jam Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Any Updates GreeenPharm..... Im stoked to see your girls man.... You are going to be a hppay dude very soon... It's getting close to flowering season... a few more weeks and they willl start into full bloom....The days are already getting shorter, So we are close....

Great Grow man.... You are going to have a nice suppply of Heavy Meds....You are going to be a zombie for a few months after the summer ends...lol...

No real update at this time. Just still dealing with 100 degree temps. The girls look great though. I water nearly every morning. I am also happy to say that my other Black Afghan is a girl! Looks like it will be a nice fall season for me Lord willing.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
No real update at this time. Just still dealing with 100 degree temps. The girls look great though. I water nearly every morning. I am also happy to say that my other Black Afghan is a girl! Looks like it will be a nice fall season for me Lord willing.

Like I said bro.. YOU ARE a Girl Magnet man...lol... Very NICE!

Can't wait for you to show The World your Black Afghan girl.... Very special plant you have there...POssibly, the last time a female of Black Afghan will ever get grown, or atleast documented... Its a great line....an old line I started ALONG time ago...Its a great one....And they do well outdoors....VERY dense buds.. BUt I have NEVER seen mold outdoors while growing them, and I deal with 100% humidity all summer...
You will LOVE ALL of the genetics you are growing outdoors... I can't wait to see which ones you like more....

Nice Job GreenPharm.....Glad you where lucky enough to get all females.... THat is luck... You should run down to the store and play a lotto ticket...lol..

Keep us informed bro.. I really want to see some Black Afghan pics...It's been a few years since I grew any Black Afghan....Great genetics....very potent stuff..

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my two Black Afghan girls. These pics were taken on 6-29-11. I am so excited about this strain. It is the most vigorous cannabis strain that I have ever grown. I almost wish I had a male so the strain could live on. I did take a cut of one of them and if it roots I plan to treat it with STS and Lord willing have some Black Afghan S1s, but that may just be a pipe dream or a vape dream in my case!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Heck yeah! The cutting that I took has rooted! I hope I can let it veg for a couple of weeks and reverse it. I can't believe my luck. Knock on wood.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

GL. tho, it doesn't seem as if you need it. Keep us posted. -PDX

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
picture.php

picture.php

Here are my two Black Afghan girls. These pics were taken on 6-29-11. I am so excited about this strain. It is the most vigorous cannabis strain that I have ever grown. I almost wish I had a male so the strain could live on. I did take a cut of one of them and if it roots I plan to treat it with STS and Lord willing have some Black Afghan S1s, but that may just be a pipe dream or a vape dream in my case!

Hell Yeah man.. Looking real nice brother...Glad to hear yoru cutting made roots, You are having a nice outdoor grow this season... Everything you are growing is turning out to be females and you are getting roots on your cuts.. What could be better brother?

Reverse that girl and make more Black Afghan S1 seeds....Im sure people woould love to have them....You would be the only person that I know of that has these genetics... NIce job bro....

Keep putting in teh great work.... You are killing it man.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Heck yeah! The cutting that I took has rooted! I hope I can let it veg for a couple of weeks and reverse it. I can't believe my luck. Knock on wood.

With the season you are having, You need to play the lottery... Youwould probably win..lol... Nice job man, Happy for you!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks a million man! Nothing like good luck and great genetics!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks a million man! Nothing like good luck and great genetics!

Don't thank me bro.. You deserve it all man.. You have hooked me up with plenty of stuff..Just glad I was able to do the same....Might be calling on you again for more of the same you sent me last time.. Will be needing more soon....

Talk to you later Green.. Keep it up man...You really are killing it!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Can't wait to see how the Jazz Berry Jam turns out for you! It sounds amazing but I wasn't quick enough grab a pack..next time, for sure!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Can't wait to see how the Jazz Berry Jam turns out for you! It sounds amazing but I wasn't quick enough grab a pack..next time, for sure!

Won't be long, I'm working on getting EVERYTHING restocked right now...

And Mile High, This time, I'll make sure you get a pack of Jazz Berry Jam IX. You deserve them.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter

By the way, The JBJ that GreenPharm is growing is from the very first Jazz Berry Jam release before I got to The Farm...That first release consisted of about 50/50 green to purple phenos. The new Jazz Berry Jam IX, which has already been released and was bred towards the purple pheno..

To be honest, There is reallly no difference between the green and purple phenos, only difference being color... The taste, smell, potentcy, buzz, plant structure, flowering time etc....Are all the same... It's just the purple is pretty, and its not a dark purple like my Purple Berry, is more of a solid lavender color...Maybe a little darker than that....But the taste of both phenos is a Mentholated Grape taste...It sounds crazy, but once you smell it, It will hit you immediatly and you will get the perfect blend of menthol first then a whiff of grape...... It's crazy, Thats why I say its some of the most unique herb out there.

Jazz Berry Jam and Jazz Berry Jam IX are both 100% Indie dom...They grow short and stout, but yield average to slightly above average, but the potentcy is out of bounds...Makes the best Hash Oil.....taste translates through the oil...Its great...Definetly a night time smoke.

I know Ive already said all this, Im just stoned off some Casey Jones and Im rambling.. Just wanna make sure everyone knows whats up with the Jazz Berry grown in this thread and the Jazz Berry Jam IX that was recently released.

A new batch of Jazz Berry Jam IX will be ready in about 6 weeks or, as will the rest of my lineup....

Happy Trails folks...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php
Here are my two Jazz Berry Jam ladies yesterday morning they are still going strong and standing up to the heat.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

These are my Black Afghan ladies. I moved my potted one to a larger container.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Green still doing it up man.. Great to see...And glad to hear that the JBJ's are handling the heat well... That is a good thing for sure...It's been so HOT this past week, Its crazy...115 heat index with 90% humidity is just nutty....Some plants take it with no problems, Others hate it and show it...

Keep up the good work man, Your girls love you for it...and will Reward you soon...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my two Jazz Berry Jam girls this morning. We got a small amount of rain last night, finally thank God. They are both taking the extreme heat very well. We have had around 50 consecutive days with daytime highs of over 100 degrees. At 9:00 P.M. the other day it was still 101 degrees. These little jewels are standing up to it well though. One pheno as a good deal bushier than the other. The bushy pheno is the most beautiful cannabis plant I have ever grown. Tomorrow I hope to post some pics of my Black Afghan girls. They are both doing nicely as well.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Green.. That is quite a compliment man....Saying the bushy pheno is the prettiest plant you have ever seen.. I have to agree.. Jazz Berry Jam really is a beautiful plant..I love the leaves man..A hardy, shorter plant that packs a punch in the end...

You are getting there bro... Almost time for it to start flowering.. I still cant get over it doing so well in 100+ temps.. That is just crazy man...
You are doing really well, especially dealing with those crazy temps... Hopefully Mother Nature will start to ease up on you a little.. heres hopeing dude.... Good Luck on the last stretch.. You are getting there...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Hey Green.. That is quite a compliment man....Saying the bushy pheno is the prettiest plant you have ever seen.. I have to agree.. Jazz Berry Jam really is a beautiful plant..I love the leaves man..A hardy, shorter plant that packs a punch in the end...

You are getting there bro... Almost time for it to start flowering.. I still cant get over it doing so well in 100+ temps.. That is just crazy man...
You are doing really well, especially dealing with those crazy temps... Hopefully Mother Nature will start to ease up on you a little.. heres hopeing dude.... Good Luck on the last stretch.. You are getting there...

Thanks man I appreciate the complemnts! We have been blessed with a small amount of rain this past week which is very much needed. We are still praying for more though. We are sure dry. The temps went down a little, high 90's any way, but according to the weatherman its back into the oven this week. Oh well, we play with the cards we are given.

Top Bottom