My Jazz Berry Jam Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Just popped my CVS Jazz Berry Jam and the seedlings are currently just two weeks old...little babies. Can't wait to see what phenos I'll be getting!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here are my two Black Afghan girls in pots. I potted the one that was in the flower bed because it was exposed to a backyard light where it was. By moving it, it will have a darker dark period. It recovered well from its transplant and the second Black Afghan cut I took is looking nice.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is another shot of my bushy JBJ girl. The small amount of rain we got last week really helped all my plants. Outdoor is rough this summer between no rain and the 100 and over temps. Only my ganja and my cacti are doing well outdoors, of course I water the ganja almost daily.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Does anyone have any tips on feeding plants that are in the ground? This is my first time to have some growing in the actual ground.

I

ibTheMan

AN Heavy Harvest is the bomb, time release.
They brake it down to spring,summer, and fall harvest.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Man Green.. Yoru planst are getting big man... I have heard that teh An heavy Harvest is great for OD... I have never used it.. I use the same shit I use indoors for my outdoor plants.. Not sure of yoru situation, always goes into consideration....A time release might be best for you...

Either way, Your girls are looking happy and content...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are some flower pics I took yesterday. They are just getting started to really put on the pistils. The top pic is the Jazz Berry Jam and the bottom pic is the Black Afghan.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Man I cant wait to see that Black Afghan do her thing.. Thats an Oldie...I Worked that along time ago...lol... Its a great line Green.. You know how much I love her.. Does very well outdoors too...NIce Yielder.

JBJ's aren't to shabby either.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are some pics I took yesterday. The top pic is the tall pheno of Jazz Berry Jam.
The bottom pic is a flower shot of the top of the bushy pheno.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a flower pic of the Black Afghan from Tuesday. It is still coming along nicely.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is my nice bushy Jazz Berry Jam from yesterday. Man I love this plant!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are some Black Afghan shots I took this morning. I fed with some Happy Frog tea on Sunday. Despite the high temps and grasshoppers, this is turning out to be a beautiful plant.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Great show so far broski, you're doin a bang-up job my friend. I can't wait ta see your babies come into flower, CVs shyt is da bomb yo. PeAcE :banana1sv6:

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Great show so far broski, you're doin a bang-up job my friend. I can't wait ta see your babies come into flower, CVs shyt is da bomb yo. PeAcE :banana1sv6:

Thanks for the complements man! I appreciate the encouragement.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a plant shot and a flower shot of my favorite Jazz Berry Jam plant, the bushy pheno. I am starting to see a little frost forming on the flowers. There is also a metallic smell that is starting to manifest itself. I believe this is going to be the green pheno. This evening I am going to feed some Happy Frog tea that I started brewing this morning. I will try to post a pic of the tall pheno later. It is doing great as well.

Top Bottom