My little Pinapple Express scrog

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Where did you get the super lemon haze? Check out my reply to "Looking for SLH clones".

canadaseed

canadaseed

you grew some beautiful buds! excellent job bro. what nutes are you using and grow medium?

RG420

RG420

Hey @dorjewright it was seed from GHS iv had to chop her a week or so early to make room for the PE but early samples are banging! Serious lemon tang and taste has passed through aswel :)
@canadaseed yes soil supreme + and nutes are Old Timers organic range...

Here they are at the min, in two minds weather I should scrog them still or just let them go as to bushes......

just.blaze

just.blaze

place them so they receive as much direct light from the bulb as possible... if you're going to scrog them out, leave them in the middle and train the branches out to the sides.

william76

william76

Was wondering weather I should place them in opposite corners instead of both in the middle...
Alrite pal,looking good,id keep them sat where they are and just move them apart as they get bigger,will it be just these two till harvest?all the best,76

RG420

RG420

place them so they receive as much direct light from the bulb as possible... if you're going to scrog them out, leave them in the middle and train the branches out to the sides.

Sup Jb, thanks I'm not gunna scrog them now can't be arsed! Lol

RG420

RG420

Alrite pal,looking good,id keep them sat where they are and just move them apart as they get bigger,will it be just these two till harvest?all the best,76
Thanks fella, :D
I was thinking that wills :) No screen this time I wanna be able to rotate them around etc and yeah just these two....

RG420

RG420

Also got some Bubba Kush freebies from Dinafem that I'm interested in, not much info out there on em though....

canadaseed

canadaseed

If you're in an outdoor growing climate use the bubba kush outdoors. Start indoors top a few times then send her out when the weathers right... a bit of TLC and she will grow fantastic fat resinous buds.

RG420

RG420

If you're in an outdoor growing climate use the bubba kush outdoors. Start indoors top a few times then send her out when the weathers right... a bit of TLC and she will grow fantastic fat resinous buds.

Think i might just do that mate, been toying with the idea of a gorilla grow! ;)

RG420

RG420

Might raise bulb abit looking at this pic.... Can see maybe slight bleaching in the centre :rolleyes:

Top Bottom