My little Pinapple Express scrog

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

You have nicely tended girls. Also very frosty!:) Wanted to say thanks for stopping in my thread.

Cheers

Thanks Orcaman appreciate ya popping in bro! Don't watch dat.... Ya killing it in there brother! :D

RG420

RG420

Hey farmers I harvested last night at 7 weeks think next run I'll go nearer 8 for a touch more amber.....

Quagmire

Quagmire

Plants look nice n healthy man.. I"d like to see ya put another CFL like the big one you have on opposite side, your yield would really increase, buds would get a bit tighter and more filled out. Man I love SCROG growing, did it with AK47 for years.. A 2ft x 4ft screen filled with goodness.. Are you removing all growth under the screen? It truly makes a difference and allows more air flow under the plants. Very nice work man.. keep it up.

RG420

RG420

Plants look nice n healthy man.. I"d like to see ya put another CFL like the big one you have on opposite side, your yield would really increase, buds would get a bit tighter and more filled out. Man I love SCROG growing, did it with AK47 for years.. A 2ft x 4ft screen filled with goodness.. Are you removing all growth under the screen? It truly makes a difference and allows more air flow under the plants. Very nice work man.. keep it up.

Thanks fella :Dthat's an idea adding a cfl in there.....
Didn't scrog these mate just let em go and staked them up, but I here ya on the thinning out under the screen.... Here's a couple pics of my last Scrog hit just under gram per watt under a 400w HPS.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Wowza.. I think you've helped me make up my mind on my small closet and going to just buy me a new 400w hps setup.. I was seriously looking into the LED lighting and I just cannot afford it. I will be getting 2 small spotlight style LED's to add more spectrum to things.. but with the closet being so small I don't wanna fight the heat of a larger HPS light like before.. too many headaches. Your for sure knocking this shit out of the park brother.. whatever your doing don't change much, it's working just fine.. lol. thanks for sharing

Top Bottom