• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Here she is soon to be a Bonsai mum.

DAT

DAT

day 33! dayum... what are feeding these monsters?. can I get an under skirt picture. really wanna see the main branch at the base. insane sugary donkey grow dude. really killin it.

RG420

RG420

day 33! dayum... what are feeding these monsters?. can I get an under skirt picture. really wanna see the main branch at the base. insane sugary donkey grow dude. really killin it.

Sup DAT thanks for the kind words bro!
Will get some up for ya tomorrow fella:)
All these girls get is a simple one part Organic grow for veg with some Bio Silicon and just Organic Bloom for flower
This is the line up nice an simple bro

DAT

DAT

Sup DAT thanks for the kind words bro!
Will get some up for ya tomorrow fella:)
All these girls get is a simple one part Organic grow for veg with some Bio Silicon and just Organic Bloom for flower
This is the line up nice an simple bro
View attachment 454921
thanks for the picks...are u in the UK? the plant magic seems to have all UK sites.
Im curious about it being organic, I guess that is a good thing.?
The color of it looks like my General Hydroponics Flora Nova BLoom and nutes.
Messy stuff , if i dont wear gloves when I pull it out of the bottle.. into my syringe it stains the skin on my finger tips and that looks really gross. lol.but its really really great. I use it for both my coco and Hydro growing.
Have u started using ORganic Bloom yet?
I started using a product called Humboldts Own Sonic Bloom with Vit B. works a charm mate
cheers DAT

RG420

RG420

thanks for the picks...are u in the UK? the plant magic seems to have all UK sites.
Im curious about it being organic, I guess that is a good thing.?
The color of it looks like my General Hydroponics Flora Nova BLoom and nutes.
Messy stuff , if i dont wear gloves when I pull it out of the bottle.. into my syringe it stains the skin on my finger tips and that looks really gross. lol.but its really really great. I use it for both my coco and Hydro growing.
Have u started using ORganic Bloom yet?
I started using a product called Humboldts Own Sonic Bloom with Vit B. works a charm mate
cheers DAT

Yeah man I'm in UK also Plant Magic is a UK company, iv been using there products for a while now and it's pretty good stuff I love there soil!
Funny you mention Flora Nova... I was only having a convo with another grower from a different site and he also rates it with coco and it's something I'm gunna look into!

DAT

DAT

nice strong branches there mate. I really dig your style.
wheres the scrog screen?

RG420

RG420

@DAT thanks fella, I was gunna scrog these 2 but I guess I got impatient, Cus I normally run 4 cuts in 11ltr pots under a screen. Tbh.. wish I did Cus she's a good candidate, takes to LST so well. Still only my second run with her so next time! ;)

RG420

RG420

Nice growing my brother. Some nice frosty lady's there. Best to ya mate. DP

@Don Peppy thanks Don!

Wow... Great journal, RG! You are killin it with the PE!

Lol aye CV ya made it over bro thanks for popping in!

Great work RG your plant's an your finished flowers look absolutely perfect!

@TSTEW313 thanks fella!
Really appreciate you guys popping in man! Means a lot coming from farmers with skills as yourselves :D

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

:D:D:DWe are a small community of farmer's we have to stick together an help one another out an send words of positive encouragement so we can help build a better MMJ community!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom