My New 2k 4x8 Tent Grow...sorta Wingin It

• Thread starter WyattHerbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WyattHerbz

Some pics from last week, week 3 flower. They aint pretty but fugget.
Obi wan OGs.
20170525 122136

20170525 122214
N

Newber

Holy shit lol whats the total number under your roof?!?! :opps:

W

WyattHerbz

Welp shit is effed up as can be. My own negligence. Somehow in the 1 light with seedling i missed a small ass male hiding in middle. Sprayed n yanked it bout 2 weeks ago. Damage was already done. Knocked up half the room. Fu^k! Seeded ladies everywhere. sucks. Judt gonna ride out the last 2 to 3 weeks n finish up.

Salvage what good nugs there are without seeds. Deseed the rest/seperate and process into bho. Believe was a jedi og or thin mint male. Sk gotta learn whats up with resukting seeds frkm this f uo

20170615 110019
20170614 235548
W

WyattHerbz

Yeah not sure how that works. I looked for hermies to be sure but don't believe found any. So chalkin it up was def that male my stuppppiddd ass missed somehow. Fucken negligence really bit me in the ass this time.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah not sure how that works. I looked for hermies to be sure but don't believe found any. So chalkin it up was def that male my stuppppiddd ass missed somehow. Fucken negligence really bit me in the ass this time.
Ya bro,, been there, done that.. You need to clean up that veg tent, and cull off most of that, to make room. What you need to do is, run your new strains in solo cup grows(micro) They stay small and you get to see pheno, plus resistance, other traits, and weather it herms. you take 2 clones of each solo plant, and start them as you grow out the original mom. And the end pick your fav, keep those clones from that one, and cull the rest. Grow out them 2 clones, which are from the same mom, take clones from both, and run them in your system. Take the 2 moms and flower them out, after taking 2 more clones to keep the pheno going.

Irietime

Irietime

Plants look great. Sorry about the seed out break. Just collect them up, could be some fire . That first round was beastly!! Check ya on the next one. Peace

Top Bottom