ppm 1040
temp. 75
IMG 0353
IMG 0354
IMG 0358
IMG 0359
IMG 0360
IMG 0361

I have some spots on a few leaves, not sure what it is but could be a mag dif. not sure.

T

treewizard

lookin killer broheem, thanks for the good word about this site, ill be following along . cant wait to get some gear from that co. as well

Noob78

Noob78

Yes People bash it but Logic and the staff has been awesome to me, Just think you can't please everyone. Yes they have alot of great gear here. And welcome to the farm

T

treewizard

Yes People bash it but Logic and the staff has been awesome to me, Just think you can't please everyone. Yes they have alot of great gear here. And welcome to the farm
thanks brother. glad you love the waterfarm like i do...i think they are fucking unbeatable...have you modded yours like scottyballs?

Noob78

Noob78

I might in my other tent when I get it up and running with a 600 watt, I don;t have the room in the other tents

T

treewizard

I might in my other tent when I get it up and running with a 600 watt, I don;t have the room in the other tents

ah i hear you...i have 2 waterfarms i used for my moms in the past...def thinking of modding them with 1/4" holes in the top bucket like scotty did...i ran the g13 labs PE in a waterfarm and had a canopy very similar to yours...just cant imagine how itll vary with a modded waterfarm

Noob78

Noob78

ah i hear you...i have 2 waterfarms i used for my moms in the past...def thinking of modding them with 1/4" holes in the top bucket like scotty did...i ran the g13 labs PE in a waterfarm and had a canopy very similar to yours...just cant imagine how itll vary with a modded waterfarm
Which mod, he has a new one where he has a separate res.

T

treewizard

Which mod, he has a new one where he has a separate res.

ah i have not read about the separate res...ill at least do the 1/4" holes in top bucket...if i can stay within my plant limit im sure ill just end up doing an RDWC with a Texas Controller and multiple waterfarms..possiblities are endless with those things haha

Noob78

Noob78

ah i have not read about the separate res...ill at least do the 1/4" holes in top bucket...if i can stay within my plant limit im sure ill just end up doing an RDWC with a Texas Controller and multiple waterfarms..possiblities are endless with those things haha
Oh yes i have done the holes in the top and put a airstone in the res. for the main purpose I find is that during flower my drip ring gets clogged or just rootbound so i make it a deep water culture.

T

treewizard

Oh yes i have done the holes in the top and put a airstone in the res. for the main purpose I find is that during flower my drip ring gets clogged or just rootbound so i make it a deep water culture.

thats brilliant...those rings always do get clogged on me. definitely gonna give that a try next round..

Top Bottom