My Pc Grow Box

• Thread starter radisues
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

i know, it's ugly, but thats what i got !
It's a start man my first go was pretty shitty lol..is this a house or apartment building your growing in? If its a house and the smell in the room isn't an issue I wouldn't say I filter is a huge deal..not sure or your age but I remember u saying ur living with your parents..if their not kool with u growing in their place I would defiantly get a filter lol..there's a thread here some where how to make your own carbon filter DIY style

radisues

radisues

It's a start man my first go was pretty shitty lol..is this a house or apartment building your growing in? If its a house and the smell in the room isn't an issue I wouldn't say I filter is a huge deal..not sure or your age but I remember u saying ur living with your parents..if their not kool with u growing in their place I would defiantly get a filter lol..there's a thread here some where how to make your own carbon filter DIY style

my parrents don't have problem with that but i wanna add a filter u know for everyone else , make my own how ?

north knect

north knect

Give a bit il find the thread and link it on here..it does take patience to build from the looks of it but doesn't cost much to make..company filters can cost alot

radisues

radisues

i got 12cm pots in home , you guys think i can put 5 of them in case or my lights is not enough for 5 plants ? i wanna use most of space

north knect

north knect

5 will be way to many..I would say one and train it well or maybe 2 at the most running lights 12/12 from the start..what strain are u growing?

radisues

radisues

i got some seeds from greens that i bought recently , they are mostly sativa, will they work ? if no i have to buy some ,
for 2 plants my 12cm pots is good enough ?

radisues

radisues

yeak ok i will do 12/12 from the begining thanks Toaster79 ! :D

radisues

radisues

and yes of course i have to use scrog, what distance should be between bulbs and scrog ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Since you have 21Ɨ40 cm footprint i would see if you can find 21x21cm pots and cut those lips away to fit them in. Don't think you have enough space to put a screen in there or you better have fingers like tweezers.

You can keep your lights within an inch or two.

north knect

north knect

Those bulbs can just as close to your plants as u can get them..2-3cm away is fine..and the sativas won't be good in there..they get way to tall and take almost 6months to mature..go with a short Indica like afghani or a dwarf auto flowering would suit u best I think

radisues

radisues

i installed one more spot for bulbs, right now i got 4 x 23w = 92w , wouldn't be better if i get one more bulb ? 115w ?

radisues

radisues

6 month ? i thought sativas finishs at 12 weeks !

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Definitely get yourself an indica. This is coming from someone who's first grow was also in a computer case ;) been there man. Shit gets crazy when you're running in a pc. Looks like you're getting going alright so far. I agree with Toaster, scratch the screen idea. It'll be more headache than it's worth in such a small space. Some autoflowers would treat you real well in that space.

One Love,
tobh

radisues

radisues

you guys are realy great, i appreciate it, everyone specially tobh, north knect and toaster79,
i'll go get some indica but i can't find autoflowers in here ,

Top Bottom