• Start date
  • Tagged users None
radisues

radisues

yep! gladly it's lookin' good and i'm glad ! i just hope it will be a girl ! :D
sure bro, thanks for checking ,

radisues

radisues

i'm doing 18/6 light cycle, just 'cause i didn't use a timer and connect and disconect the lights myself, one time i did it wrong and connect lights 4 hours late, you guys think that would be a problem ?

canteengreen

canteengreen

looking great man. if u don't have a timer just leave the light on 24/7 much safer for veg cycle then having to worry about not plugging in/unplugging

radisues

radisues

looking great man. if u don't have a timer just leave the light on 24/7 much safer for veg cycle then having to worry about not plugging in/unplugging

i already did 18/6 cycle for 15 days, isn't that risky for plant to change the light schedule now !?

radisues

radisues

i just gave 250 cc food to plant from my nute and water mix ! i bought some 20-20-20 npk, they just had 20-20-20 and 25-5-5 and i prefered thw first , any opinion would be great guys, thank you .
btw this was week 2, should i add more nutes every week forward ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking fan-fucking-tasting :D

How much overhead have you got left? Keep in mind that once she starts flowering shell get a double stretch.

Good vibes!

Keep it green!

radisues

radisues

dear farmers , please guess how tall this plant will get in tying down situation ? :D

radisues

radisues

Looking fan-fucking-tasting :D

How much overhead have you got left? Keep in mind that once she starts flowering shell get a double stretch.

Good vibes!

Keep it green!

:D

the pot is on the few books right now, without them there is like 40cm height left, i hope it would be safe

thanks, peace out buddy :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Like I said she'll stretch about double from what she is when she starts flowering. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. It's no way to tell since we don't know anything about the strain you're growing except that she's an indica. With that said I'd be considering getting her on 12/12 cycle. You do need some overhead for the lights!

Keep it green bro!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Plants are mature between 4-6 weeks and are able to produce flowers. As it was suggested before, you should be having them on 12/12 from seed so when they reach their maturity they start flowering immediately.

radisues

radisues

yes maybe i was wrong, i did 18/6 cause i was afraid that plant won't mature enough, anyway can't change that now , but maybe 6 weeks would be enough for my veg , thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom