My Pc Grow Box

• Thread starter radisues
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radisues

radisues

i made a mistake about distance, it's only 30 cm height left before the bulps !

radisues

radisues

bulbs* ! :D
so i have to be so aggressive about tying down and minimize the vertical growing !

god help me ! :D

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looking excellent! Like @Toaster79 said, get that into flower. The stretch will creep on you if you're not careful and you'll be fighting buds trying to become the light. Been there, done that, won't let it happen again haha.

One Love,
tobh

radisues

radisues

Looking excellent! Like @Toaster79 said, get that into flower. The stretch will creep on you if you're not careful and you'll be fighting buds trying to become the light. Been there, done that, won't let it happen again haha.

One Love,
tobh

thanks my friend, ok i will, actually yesterday i bought a mechanical timer and i just switched it to 12/12
again thank u
:D

radisues

radisues

i just switched bulbs with 4 2700k cfls and one 6500k , all 23w

radisues

radisues

i couldn't find any good npk for flowering except one 0-40-36 and one 5-30-0, is it good for flowering or no my 20-20-20 is better ?
also i thought about mixing one of them with my 20-20-20, how about that ?

north knect

north knect

Are these liquid or powdered nutrients? I would think u should be good to mix the 20/20/20 with your 0/40/36 or alternate those 2 with every other feed..Just my thoughts but I'm sure you will do just fine doing that

radisues

radisues

Are these liquid or powdered nutrients? I would think u should be good to mix the 20/20/20 with your 0/40/36 or alternate those 2 with every other feed..Just my thoughts but I'm sure you will do just fine doing that
thanks bro, i thought the same exactly, mixing 20-20-20 with 0-40-36 , they are all liquid

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah slowly introduce the 0-40-36 into your regimen. You'll want to peak with your feeding at the 5th week of flower, depending on plant structure and growth rate and whatnot. This is where understanding how these NPK numbers are generated will become invaluable. I recommend researching nutrient profiles since you're most likely using salt-based nutrients. Having this knowledge will help you significantly especially once you're out of your micro environment and going a bit bigger. Being able to fine tune your ratios for each phase of growth is where you see these cats dropping that straight fire consistently.

One Love,
tobh

radisues

radisues

day 36, seem fine 'til now, but not showing sex yet ! i did a cloning today, didn't had any root hormones, maybe it don't work out !

Day 36 3
Day 36 1
Day 36 2
Day 36 4
Toaster79

Toaster79

The might not show sex at all until you flip them.

About the clones ... Rooting hormones are not a must when cloning. They help for sure, but you can simply put your cuts in soil an in a bit daker place so they concentrate on growing roots instead of continuing with photosynthesis and 3at them selves up. You'll for sure have lower ratio of rooted clones but you will get some rooted. On the other hand, those lower branches aren't gonna produce anything usable so you'll be cutting them anyways so why not use them to work on your cloning skills :D

Positive vibes!

Keep it green!

radisues

radisues

just bought these nutes, except the 20-20-20 that i had , i think it's a safe mix from start to finish .

:D

NPK
Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Unlucky mate. Was a very interesting read! Definitely didn't see that coming though. Keep us posted about your next one, good luck

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

This is my stealth/small grow. This is 3 weeks in. Only costed me $10 to set up and easily made. I took notes from this thread and glad I'm on the right track. Thanks for sharing info everyone!

WP 20151219 018
Top Bottom