My Pc Grow Box

• Thread starter radisues
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radisues

radisues

thanx dude, me too i hope it'll be done 'till final step :D its only day 4 but i am worry about the the aluminum foil that i used, its not flat enough and its bothering me !

Toaster79

Toaster79

If the foil is wrinkled it's even better. That way the light reflects in all different direction in stead beeing like a mirror.

radisues

radisues

yes it is wrinkled , it is good ? cause i heard wrinkles can create hotspots that can cause problems for plant

Toaster79

Toaster79

Wrinkles will disperse light, they won't create hotspots. Have you ever seen a reflectors surface? It's called orange peel surface and it's like that to soften the light reflection instead of creating a hotspot. Same thing with panda reflective film for example. No flat surface.

radisues

radisues

thanks man, its gonna be fine then as u so, i was worried cause yesterday i was talking to somebody about this and he warned me about hotspot problems and told me it's better to spray your case box with white paint,

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

thanks man, its gonna be fine then as u so, i was worried cause yesterday i was talking to somebody about this and he warned me about hotspot problems and told me it's better to spray your case box with white paint,

Personally I only use flat white paint for reflective purposes. I've never bothered with mylar and other reflective materials (not including the reflector on my lighting).

radisues

radisues

i can get spray paint and redo the walls if have to ! but i spend some money for foils and if i remove them they are not useful anymore ! i'm a little low on cash :D
the thing is "is it realy better for my plant that i already planted !?

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

i can get spray paint and redo the walls if have to ! but i spend some money for foils and if i remove them they are not useful anymore ! i'm a little low on cash :D
the thing is "is it realy better for my plant that i already planted !?

Brother don't worry so much about the little things. If you already have the reflective material then use it. :D

radisues

radisues

The 6th Day ! :D

day_6_1.jpg

day_6_2.jpg

day_6_3.jpg

Toaster79

Toaster79

Cool beans :D

It's gonna get really tight in there really soon :D

Good luck and good karma :)

p.s.: don't hotlink pictures since it's against the rules. Upload them with the forum uploader (upload file(s) button under the text window)

radisues

radisues

thanks for the support guys :D, sorry i didn't know that rule, from now on i'm gonna upload pics in forum uploader
hoping the plant remain healthy just like now :D

radisues

radisues

right now distance between plant and lights is exactly 14 cm ,what do you guys recommend ? is it safe or not ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Since you're using CFLs you can leave your plant grow near the bulbs like 2 cm away. One more thing to keep in mind: start training your plant early.

++++Vibes

Latest posts

Top Bottom