Supporter
I prefer bubble hash on its own
Love the taste of the 73 & 90u bags
Not so keen on it when it’s mashed into one as it’s not as strong lol
Kinda like waking up still stoned 🙂

Looks nice mind and I wouldn’t say no 👍

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Well I never understood how someone could wake up high it like smoking and still feeling it 8 hours later I just do not see it y'all got some low tolerance and I been smoking for 30 years and I know at least once in my life I had some killer shit lol

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Haha seriously have you tried full melt bubblehash made from pure flowers. It’s not like smoking bud.

I definitely don’t have low tolerance m8 and don’t really appreciate the slant
Well I never understood how someone could wake up high it like smoking and still feeling it 8 hours later I just do not see it y'all got some low tolerance and I been smoking for 30 years and I know at least once in my life I had some killer shit lol

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Well I took some killer buds about 2 years ago made some killer hash with it was good but never had just a few hits of anything keep me going for hours im twice tue size of a normal human so my tolerance is high

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Was at a party when I was 17 I had 4 hits of 4way window pane acid and drove while every one else there had only 2 hits each

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
My tolerance is high especially after all barbiturates morphine ect I used to go through, still do take diazepam and Dihydrocodeine as I had a accident and prolapsed my disc witch they operated on and failed making a spaghetti mess outa my back/leg

I think it’s the amount I smoke that does it.
Like all day if a joint goes out I spark up another and night if am truthful like I roll 4 for sleeping as I know I will wake up a few times. So I guess if I think about it is not really 8 later if you kwim

As for acid and stuff I prefer truffles used to collect mushrooms could come home with a bin bag of them as you can find a lotta then here

Still it’s no dick swinging contest as to who’s tolerance is higher lol

Guess like me you party hard 🙂

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

I could say I have never ever "seen a music" or something like that, I did get high alot but normally it's just..well, I do stuff with a smile, like cleaning stuff and other stuff but never actually got...that extended mind, how do you guys do that ?

H

Hashman925

I prefer bubble hash on its own
Love the taste of the 73 & 90u bags
Not so keen on it when it’s mashed into one as it’s not as strong lol
Kinda like waking up still stoned 🙂

Looks nice mind and I wouldn’t say no 👍
I only process the 25 micron bag...the best!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
We are talking bubblehash and not dry ice made hash right

The 25 u bag isn’t the best unless your processing pure sativas witch in this day and age is few and far between

Why did you think that it was

Because it’s the last bag ?

The strongest bag is the 73u with the 90u a close second

The heads in the 25 bag are not even rated as smoke grade there rated as food grade as is the 160u

The heads in the 25u bag are actually smokeable but there a mix of smashed up heads and plant matter.

Indica and sativa doms best heads collect in the 73u bag the heads ( unsmashed ) are to big to go into the lower bags and collect in the bags mentioned.

I only process the 25 micron bag...the best!

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ah right the internet lol

I can see why you might of been told the 25u was the best bag with all the bad information I see out there.

1st pic is from a site that gives out bad information as do half the bloggers on the net

The second pic is from bubblemans site a stoner who invented the things

Ask anyone who makes it you’ve been fed bad information.

1F83B7D2 8133 425C B1DC 59F209E66BF5
51FF3DED 88A2 49A1 B628 9A1C5BFD7D4B
Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Oh yeah while I remember. To help it make sense to you.

Pure Sativa heads are smaller than hybrids hence why the best heads on hybrids collect in the 73/90u bags and why I said unless your processing pure sativas …

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
dude i wake up high and i’ve been smoking everyday only hashish and oil for 40 yrs,. maybe your not smoking enough or it’s not strong enough,..

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

dude i wake up high and i’ve been smoking everyday only hashish and oil for 40 yrs,. maybe your not smoking enough or it’s not strong enough,..
Or maybe you just have a low tolerance smoking with me is like smoking with Andre the giant

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

When I was younger I remember when I was younger waking up in a stoned stuper sorta like a hang over

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

And I was not trying to disrespect anyone but I have never smoked a joint at noon and still be feeling it 6hours later

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

its like that with every thing to me I could do a line of coke or crank and go to sleep lol lortabs I don't even feel

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Or maybe you just have a low tolerance smoking with me is like smoking with Andre the giant
not bragging as i really would like to slow down but im pretty much just like @Gmix, pretty much a joint an hour, 2 throughout the night when i wake up,.
.. well you’ll just have to drop over and let me get you stoned,.
that reminds just a week ago, and this has happened to 2 other people in the last 2 years, a buddy was over, gave him a doobie, half hour or so later he’s leaving out the front door and drops to the ground, blacked out,. i’m soo used to it that i sat there reassuring him he’s fine etc etc,..
yes it be coincide with something else going on but that’s 3 different people in 2 years,.

Top Bottom