My Preference when smoke time

• Thread starter Hashman925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hashman925

The crazy thing is.. After the initial critique.
I simply responded "to rach is own" Which is the truest statement ever said when speaking on one's smoke preference. And that comment got attacked. I mean how can you argue with a statement to each his own? Unless youre looking for a confrontation. Wake up

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

Well I never understood how someone could wake up high it like smoking and still feeling it 8 hours later I just do not see it y'all got some low tolerance and I been smoking for 30 years and I know at least once in my life I had some killer shit lol
You must've been really high. 30 years smoking. I figure you'd come across the killer shit at least 2 times 😆.
48 years for me. I'm where I don't need to be ripped 24/7/365.

H

Hashman925

You must've been really high. 30 years smoking. I figure you'd come across the killer shit at least 2 times 😆.
48 years for me. I'm where I don't need to be ripped 24/7/365.
I have from edibles never from smoking

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
IMO it’s all about the trichome head to contaminant ratio! Doesn’t matter if there’s any THC in it or not! That will affect the potency!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
come close to the quality you produce? hahahaha
here’s a couple of your comments your 100% wrong!,.. i was going to try to explain it to you why,.
but you insisted on knowing better,..
soo obviously your delusional,. enjoy,..
IMG 1962

IMG 1963

juanderer

juanderer

Brah, you're arguing against physics.

If you like what you like; you like what you like. If you're going to argue about quality you should first define what you consider quality.

H

Hashman925

Brah, you're arguing against physics.

If you like what you like; you like what you like. If you're going to argue about quality you should first define what you consider quality.
Im not the one arguing! And my quality is top notch. Like i said 5 pages ago. TO EACH IS OWN...and i havent seen anything better. Ive seen as good..but better NO!

H

Hashman925

All
Im not the one arguing! And my quality is top notch. Like i said 5 pages ago. TO EACH IS OWN...and i havent seen anything better. Ive seen as good..but better NOALL I did was come on here sharing my smoke preference. THATS ALL IM GUILTY OF.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
All i did was come here humbly and socially sharing my smoke preference. THATS ALL I DID. I didn't initially speak on quality, didnt visit any other thread and ignored when my post went left with acid stories, mushroom stories, morphine stories..lol..i actually had a few laughs..my production process was never asked! Only attacked! I like what i like...how can someone i dont know and who doesn't know me argue that?
dude relax geezus murphy no one “attacked” you including me,.
your the one egging it on, obviously you have lots of learning and growing up to do,.
you came on here showing off your hashish like it’s the best but your feelings got hurt when you heard the truth and refused to know why,.
arguing with me is like arguing with frenchy,.
give it up bro,.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I found that if there are enough heads in it to hot water bottle press into some kind of wafer you can work with it! I’ve turned some pretty raggedy press into a decent ball with a little heat, moisture, and work! Yeah, the purer Full melt sift is easy! But you can turn that shabby press into respectable ball with some work! And no matter what the grade, it’s all welcome in my pipe or tobacco!

H

Hashman925

dude relax geezus murphy no one “attacked” you including me,.
your the one egging it on, obviously you have lots of learning and growing up to do,.
you came on here showing off your hashish like it’s the best but your feelings got hurt when you heard the truth and refused to know why,.
arguing with me is like arguing with frenchy,.
give it up bro,.
Youre an idiot..find someone else to troll.

Top Bottom