My Preference when smoke time

• Thread starter Hashman925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Fuck off

You quoted me this morning looking for a argument otherwise you wouldn’t have quoted me.

I thought fuck it it’s your preference and left it alone

All day long every other post was a comment that’s was a dig at me
I left it thinking fuck it leave him to to it.

that’s where I should of stopped your asshole trying to make yourself look good

I won’t be back so don’t bother replying.

H

Hashman925

Fuck off

You quoted me this morning looking for a argument otherwise you wouldn’t have quoted me.

I thought fuck it it’s your preference and left it alone

All day long every other post was a comment that’s was a dig at me
I left it thinking fuck it leave him to to it.

that’s where I should of stopped your asshole trying to make yourself look good

I won’t be back so don’t bother replying.
Grow up

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I kind of like the hash with a little more impurities in it! The full melt fuck up any pipe screens I might be using! The B and C Grade burns more like hash instead of just melting down! I mix the full, melt in with cigarette tobacco when I’m making cigarettes! Just the experience of a novice dry sifter with lungs that are hanging on by a thread!😁 And in my experience, that lower grade can be made into a ball! Just take some heat and have a bowl of water to dip your fingers into and work the shit out of it and eventually it will be workable. If it sticks together after hot water bottle pressing, you can turn it into a ball

Last edited:
K

Kamisama

My first bubble hash went wrong I think.
Had only 7% yield (mixed manually) and pressed it so much with bottle that it end up now hard as fuck.
Any tips?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Put it in about a 210° oven on a glass plate and heat it up a little till it becomes pliable! But hard is what I’m looking for in a finished temple ball! I’ve ruined several cheap graters with Temple balls! But don’t be afraid to heat it up some and dip your fingers into distilled water and work the shit out of it! Play with it. Kind of like working taffy! Those cats over in Afghanistan worked the shit out of it! This is C grade press that will get added to a C grade ball, using some heat and some moisture! When it cools and dries a little it will be hard as a rock! And the full melt can be a grater destroyer!
IMG 3089

Last edited:
H

Hashman925

I
Had only 7% yield (mixed manually) and pressed it so much with bottle that it end up now hard as fuck.
Any tips?
I use a bottle filled with hot water. (Use gloves) and hash placed in a freezer bag. (freezer bag not sandwich bag) roll, fold, roll, fold. If it sticks. Put in the freezer for 20 seconds and it will come right off. It'll get to room temp quickly and be moldable..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I came on simply sharing my smoking preference. I had nothing negative to say. Im simply responding to the negative being said about me. Im fine and done with it. Forums would be great if it weren't for the negative bs involved.
you came on here acting like the all time hash time guy,.
use your technique it’s fine, get rid of your 25 micron and replace it with a 45 micron,. when patting your hash on the screen use a 15 micron and don’t press hard just gentle,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Any tips?
did you press it to squeeze out water on the 25 micron? be gentle and don’t break heads,,
a number of reasons could be why

H

Hashman925

you came on here acting like the all time hash time guy,.
use your technique it’s fine, get rid of your 25 micron and replace it with a 45 micron,. when patting your hash on the screen use a 15 micron and don’t press hard just gentle,..
Ill keep my way...thanks

Top Bottom