My Preference when smoke time

• Thread starter Hashman925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I could regurgitate info and post clips to "defend" my point but i perfer to go off my own experience. Bubble results vary strain to strain. First off i dont use a 8 bag system. I use 3 bags out of my set. 160, 90, 25. And the 25 yields the best results when done this way. Trich heads range in size and using the 3 bags i use captures a wider range of heads. Its processed using Frenchys method which is why its pressed together and then its cured. I make exceptional hash, its my perfered smoke. Im in the California eastbay and would meet up at any time to prove so. Now that you have some actual information on my methods you can come to an educated conclusion on my final product. I do agree after being filtered through 8 bags by the time you get to the 25 its crap. But thats not the case here...
frenchys method does not use a 25,. his like me is a 45 micron for the bottom bag,.
your method does collect all trichome heads but your also getting more contaminate and broken heads/stalks,.
just saying
as i like the chunks you got there,..
you’ll notice if using a lighter to see how it melts,. is it a quick even melt than bubble or an uneven melt little bubbling charring, what’s it look like after cooling etc etc,.
either way good job,..

H

Hashman925

Id love to see something you have produced that even comes close the the quality of what i produce. And my comment is ABSOLUTELY 100% true.
For instance, what the 160 bag produces COULD NEVER be molded. Why? Too many impurities...hence the name "junk bag".

H

Hashman925

frenchys method does not use a 25,. his like me is a 45 micron for the bottom bag,.
your method does collect all trichome heads but your also getting more contaminate and broken heads/stalks,.
just saying
you’ll notice if using a lighter to see how it melts,. is it a quick even melt than bubble or an uneven melt little bubbling charring, what’s it look like after cooling etc
Looks as good as mine. Now i really dont understand your comments. Enjoy.

H

Hashman925

just saying
you’ll notice if using a lighter to see how it melts,. is it a quick even melt than bubble or an uneven melt little bubbling charring, what’s it look like after cooling etc etc,.
either way good job,..
I said i process with Frenchys method not collect. And i only mentioned it to explain why its pressed. In response to a previous comment stating its not as strong when mushed which is absurd.

H

Hashman925

I came on simply sharing my smoking preference. I had nothing negative to say. Im simply responding to the negative being said about me. Im fine and done with it. Forums would be great if it weren't for the negative bs involved.

H

Hashman925

Ive watched plenty of Nicks videos. Those are definitely his pics, he's pretty much the hash guru around here.

Yours looks good too, I'd leave it at that 🙂
Again...im simply sharing my smoke preference. Go to the beginning and see what comments took this post on a turn for the worst. Im not here to compare and insult like your "guru". Im here to share. Thats it. Place blame where it belongs

H

Hashman925

Again...im simply sharing my smoke preference. Go to the beginning and see what comments took this post on a turn for the worst. Im not here to compare and insult like your "guru". Im here to share. Thats it. Place blame where it belongs
I believe in "if have nothing positive to say, dont say nothing at all". But thats too much like right for most to understand. I see if i were asking anything other than other smoke preferences when it comes to hash. But thats not the case. Your guru clearly felt "challenged" after seeing my results and felt the need to go the immature route he or she went with his/her comments.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hashman925 said:
Id love to see something you have produced that even comes close the the quality of what i produce.

Then gets mad when someone does

Your weird

Top Bottom