My Problem Child

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

if the coats are simply too thick, you may try to take a razor knife to the hinge side of the seed... and then crack them either by nail or tooth.. I have gotten seed out of their helmets just to find that i'd accidentally cut the coteyledons... it was a race to grow before they shriveled up... I believe I cut them after 3 days in moisture and they were swollen, white and beautiful... just stuck. Do not open them up... stop the second you hear or feel the crack... dont damage the membrane.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

They look so healthy in the different pictures though...
I keep checking in, hoping to hear good news because this one has had me thinking... im content to think the seeds just have extraordinary hard shells, it looks that way in the pics. And yes, i have had to crack the backs, if you will, of many a seed and it works. I guess in my earlier post i didnt mention that after the seed takes on water (i soak 'em in a cup of agua overnight so i guess you can add 24 hours on my germ time) and i put i the paper towel & give it some warmth i usually have to crack ALL the un poped seeds the next morning. I usually have sprouted seeds in like 12 hours. Or less(over night to the next morning). Im usually sprouting my seeds, so usually half have to be cracked. I guess i should ask ; have you tried to manually assist the seed in opening(with just tour fingers)? Have you ever done this before?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
When I popped only a few opened got 2. Then put in frig. Thus must of sent into hibernation. I don't even hardly smoke toooo busy. lol Not usually this forgetful Til car crash. Got dmso yesterday will continue test this week WTF is right. How could I forget this beautie. Well I got a whole room of these Beauties waiting in line. Seen it in my room 4 days ago didn't compute til going thru my log and there she be. Still back to same prob though but makes a little more sense. M. Go ahead I can take the verbal assault now.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Got tails. There

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

. Go ahead I can take the verbal assault
No way
With the sheer number of breeds, cuts pheno's genetics cooking makin and then just livin....
You can be given the free pass
on the assault, besides a mad medusa makes for a very scary stage.
IMO We like the Happy Medusa.
Plants love ya Seeds are lovin ya too aloe-lot O positive Vibes Super bean Popper You.
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No way
With the sheer number of breeds, cuts pheno's genetics cooking makin and then just livin....
Plants love ya Seeds are lovin ya too aloe-lot O positive Vibes Super bean Popper You.
FlyJ
LOL>>>>>>>>>> You funny man......

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
No way
FlyJ

Yep super fly .....I am happy ....look out old seeds ...now lets get them rooted ...DMSO next....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
.....Aloe was used eh?.....and worked eh?

"Alternative Luxuriation of Old Embryo's" = A.L.O.E

:D:D:p:D:D

Ok back to my cave

Not outta the soil yet. Shall see. Thanks M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Eyes
@Coir That photo in the potm is dynamite. !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom